Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #1
RichmondVA
Banned

Member Number: 540
Default Tom Brady

Can anyone help me with some stats.

How many games have a Tom Brady led Pats team been behind by 4 or more points with about 5 minutes left in a game.

How many games have a Tom Brady led Pats team been behind by 4 or more points with about 5 minutes left in a game and have scored to win the game.
RichmondVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 10:12 AM   #2
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Tom Brady

Hey Richmond VA,

I can't give you the definitive answers but I can give you the URL's of two forums that will more than likely be able to get your answer for you.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-.../messageboard/

http://www.kffl.com/forums/index.php?

In the second of those links - try posting in the general forum or in the Pats one.

Good luck.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 10:44 AM   #3
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Not sure but saw the stat that since 2001 Tom B. is leading with 17 4th qtr comebacks. Aaron Brooks was second with 14.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:24 PM   #4
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

crap! that guy is like a vulture. was it drew henson that started over him in college?? if so what happened to that guy??
Old 09-30-2005, 01:40 PM   #5
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Drew Henson was indeed one of the QB's who attempted to start ahead of him - but Brady was so impressive they couldnt drop him.

Henson currently resides on the depth chart at Dallas - after a period of time playing baseball.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 02:12 PM   #6
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

who was the qb that started over brady his 1st couple years there. cause i know that he sat because so many colleges wanted him but he stayed in M despite sitting.... then came the henson ordeal and he still stayed... or am i mixing ncaa drama from another school?
Old 09-30-2005, 02:39 PM   #7
RichmondVA
Banned

Greise comes to mind.

I have heard 17 comebacks as well. I know two comebacks were by more than 4 points under the five minute mark. But still haven't found the correct answer.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:30 PM   #8
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,622 Times in 2,867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Drew Henson was indeed one of the QB's who attempted to start ahead of him - but Brady was so impressive they couldnt drop him.

Henson currently resides on the depth chart at Dallas - after a period of time playing baseball.

Cheers

NM
i think henson is soon to reside with c. hutchinson and q. carter. to think henson was looked at as a potential #1 pick is pretty amazing when brady wasnt regarded as nothing more than a 6th. you know which qb was drafted right before brady in the 6th round? tee martin by the pittsburgh steelers. i wonder if brady wouldve climbed the depth charts here or wouldve been buried behind kordell and t. maddox, only to linger like b. st pierre has. whats your thoughts as a patsfan?
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 01:25 PM   #9
RichmondVA
Banned

Another version of the question then. Of Tom's now 18 forth quarter combacks, how many ended with a field goal. I guess it is the same question as... since 2001, how many game winning field goals has Vinetari kicked?
Old 10-10-2005, 02:12 PM   #10
slashsteel

Member Number:

I don't think we would have ignored Brady. Maddox rose out of the sewer, and I think Brady would have shown enough, quickly enough to have stuck. You probably have to look at the pathetic O teams to see who would have overlooked him. LIke Atlanta overlooking Brett Favre I guess anything is possible......