Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 10-02-2005, 04:13 PM   #1
slashsteel

Member Number:
Default 41- 17 Chargers over the puffs!

And the game is still going! LMFAO ! ! ! Those mighty mighty patsiepuffs!

I guess they used up all their energy playing us.

Down go the pats as I predicted. This is so sweet.

Cmon softwater and livingwithmommy here is your chance to brag on your team, on how great they are!

LMFAO !!!! 2 losses out of 4, I wanna Seymour! LMFAO ! Oh hell yea ! ! !
Old 10-02-2005, 04:28 PM   #2
slashsteel

Member Number:
Default Re: 41- 17 Chargers over the puffs!

I am personally calling out livingwithmommie and softworker to come and post now. You were all over this board after our loss. Now that your team was destroyed/dismantled/dominated. Don't hide like little punks. Let us do some debating. Wow they arn't all over the board today, I wonder why? It is official the puffs lost. 2 and 2. End of a dynasty. C'mon losers lets here that smack now........
Old 10-02-2005, 04:31 PM   #3
The JoKeR
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 620

Well seeing as how this is a STEELERS board, and they pats played the CHARGERS...why would they be over here on this board? They had every right to brag last week because the pats beat the steelers. Calling people out like that is stupid...especially in the steelers section of the board. This should be in the nfl football section or the blast furnace (since you're obviously just stirring up trouble....)
Old 10-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #4
slashsteel

Member Number:

livingwithmommie is hovering but not posting, hardtimes left with his head tucked between his legs.

I want everyone on the board to see this. They can dish it but they sure can't take it.......... as I thought, my suspicions are revealed as true.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:33 PM   #5
slashsteel

Member Number:

Joker they both lived here all week. Stirring up trouble one calling me out. Posting a link in 5 different threads so that I would respond. And as I posted this they both were here. Now they have nothing to say. Trust me both posters have earned this thread...... You are coming in on the tail end of this you obviously have no clue whats going on. But they do.

And no just because they won didn't give them the right to brag about it all week. You get what you give. Now they will get their just desserts.

Last edited by slashsteel; 10-02-2005 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:35 PM   #6
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

I have posted in the NFL thread where this belongs.

Joker has some sense - why are you attempting to take credit for something the Chargers done and you could not?

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:40 PM   #7
slashsteel

Member Number:

There is the snert. Glad you could make it. Taking credit? I am just giving you what you dished out last week. DOn't cry like a b!tch. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. LMFAO is this the same team that you thought couldn't be beaten, that was going to 3peat?
Old 10-02-2005, 04:43 PM   #8
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
There is the snert. Glad you could make it. Taking credit? I am just giving you what you dished out last week. DOn't cry like a b!tch. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. LMFAO is this the same team that you thought couldn't be beaten, that was going to 3peat?
Im not crying Slash,

I actually posted on the NFL forum before you 'called me out'.

If you want to debate todays game I have no problem with that - believe me I can handle it.

I have repeatedly quoted you to make my point...you want to quote me where I said that the patriots 'couldnt be beaten' - I know you cant because I didnt type it - you made it up.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 04:46 PM   #9
slashsteel

Member Number:

Oh BTW this game is very Steeler related.

Through injuries from having to play a team like ours, and using all that effort to squeek by against us, it took a lot out of the puffs. So the Steelers had a hand in today's loss IMO.......

And don't give me that crap as to wear this thread belongs living. You were all over the board talking smack all week. Funny how your tune changes when your team gets demolished huh ? ?

And Joker see how quick he responded? Obviously he was here the whole time, so I think that answers your why would he hang here comments......
Old 10-02-2005, 04:48 PM   #10
slashsteel

Member Number:

No you just think the pats are destined for great things, and I think their run is over. We are seeing whose opinion is more accurate today.