Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 10-01-2005, 02:46 PM   #11
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: Brady Quote

well i'll write a novel like you like to do later, i'm watching ut
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:53 PM   #12
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCod Steel Head
Did anyone happen to catch the game of the week on the NFL channel? As Brady was walking off the field with Seymour he says " Man I hate this place" Can you blame him. Every time they play here the lose a key player,in this case two players. This victory may have cost them their season,and thus we won't get our shot at redemption.

DAMN IT! I was looking forward to a rematch. All my friends at school gave a hard time. All of which were DORKGLES(Eagles) Fans. We'd just have a reverse of last year. We lose regular season and then we take the playoffs.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 02:56 PM   #13
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

with how injury prone the pats are the last few seasons, their first 9 weeks sure dont help. i think every team they play minus the raiders who even put up a legit fight will be playoff teams in their first 9 games. hopefuly the pats can heal in the last leg of their schedual to make a healthy run at the playoffs cause i would rather have to play the pats in the afcc game then the colts. week 10-17 for the pats is like the bengals first half.
Old 10-01-2005, 03:10 PM   #14
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,805 Times in 4,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtywater

Ha! But you left off the end of the quote.

Brady: I hate this stadium
Seymour: Oh, no question
Brady: But, it's a great team
actually the same clip was in inside the nfl and i think brady said "great team though" i just assumed he was talking about himself j/k one thing though.... if a steelerfan says they hate tom brady they are a "hater" or " sore loser" or "whiners" but if brady says he hates the stadium (whitch i assume means the players and fans in it too) its cute? why cant steelerfans say they hate the patriots or rodney harrison etc. without patfans getting all bent out of shape. just cause redsox fans love the yankees doesnt mean steelerfans hold no anomosity towards the pats.

note to living in the past: in no way am i insinuating ALL steelerfans hate anyone or that all redsox fans love the yankees. its just a general term. kind of like when one says republicans support george bush, im sure theres a registered republican out there that doesnt.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 03:55 PM   #15
Va_steeler
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 652

Again you are talking about the all mighty patriots ! How many times do I need to say it, They think they are superior and someone owes them something. As far as I'm conserned Tom Brady and the patriots. The only reason he said "there a good team" was to cover up the "I hate this stadium" comment for the cameras. Tired of hearing about em they are punks!
Old 10-01-2005, 04:14 PM   #16
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
well i'll write a novel like you like to do later, i'm watching ut
Hey Koopa,

Im pretty excited thinking about this novel you are going to write for us on the reasons why the Colts are definitely going to beat the Pats.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:27 PM   #17
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Hey Koopa,

Im pretty excited thinking about this novel you are going to write for us on the reasons why the Colts are definitely going to beat the Pats.

Cheers

NM
why wont the colts beat the pats? because of the past? why does everyone owe you an answer? if i knew the outcome of every game i would have a suite in a highrise in vegas but this is what the colts have going for them: a defense, a strong running game, one of the leagues best passers in years, experience and solidity. current weaknesses of the pats that give the colts a shot: no bruschi, johnson, law, harrison etc. running game isnt as strong as last year. all pressure is on the pats. overconfidence based on the past???? now im not saying this is a guaranteed win for the colts but by no means is it a bye week for the patriots just because what has happened in the past. cant someone make a prediction on gut feeling without being in debt to you with an answer why? get over yourself.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:36 PM   #18
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
why wont the colts beat the pats? because of the past? why does everyone owe you an answer? if i knew the outcome of every game i would have a suite in a highrise in vegas but this is what the colts have going for them: a defense, a strong running game, one of the leagues best passers in years, experience and solidity. current weaknesses of the pats that give the colts a shot: no bruschi, johnson, law, harrison etc. running game isnt as strong as last year. all pressure is on the pats. overconfidence based on the past???? now im not saying this is a guaranteed win for the colts but by no means is it a bye week for the patriots just because what has happened in the past. cant someone make a prediction on gut feeling without being in debt to you with an answer why? get over yourself.
Hey Tony,

Why are you getting so irate?

Last time I looked this was a football forum - where we talk about football.

King Koopa has repeatedly contended that the Colts are going to beat the Pats in the playoffs this year, and I was curious as to why he was so sure.

Everytime I address a post to someone, a different poster jumps in and begins an abusive tirade about how arrogant/ignorant/classless I am.

To be quite honest, its getting a little bit boring - I asked Koopa a question and he says he is going to give me his thoughts when he has a little more time - this is fine with me.

Nobody 'owes' me an answer - but i'd like to think posters at least had some idea why they chose to make a prediction - if Koopa says 'its just a gut instinct' then thats fine with me too.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 05:01 PM   #19
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Hey Tony,

Why are you getting so irate?

Last time I looked this was a football forum - where we talk about football.

King Koopa has repeatedly contended that the Colts are going to beat the Pats in the playoffs this year, and I was curious as to why he was so sure.

Everytime I address a post to someone, a different poster jumps in and begins an abusive tirade about how arrogant/ignorant/classless I am.

To be quite honest, its getting a little bit boring - I asked Koopa a question and he says he is going to give me his thoughts when he has a little more time - this is fine with me.

Nobody 'owes' me an answer - but i'd like to think posters at least had some idea why they chose to make a prediction - if Koopa says 'its just a gut instinct' then thats fine with me too.

Cheers

NM
not irate. i too would prefer to keep it to football talk. king koopa contends it will be the colts who will come out #2. thats fine. let it be what it is. an opinionated statement. goading someone into an argument seems to stray from the football talk forum. maybe he does have a reason the colts will come out on top, maybe its just an instinct. i dont know, but none of us are professional tv analists and ultimately it is someone offering up their opinion. i would love to read some football analysis on your part rather than you just questionning everybody elses feelings, opinions etc. you seem intelligent enough to do so.

as for this statement:
"Everytime I address a post to someone, a different poster jumps in and begins an abusive tirade about how arrogant/ignorant/classless I am."
my heart trully bleeds please keep in mind you are a pat fan on a steeler board and i bet steeler fans with an attitude that the steelers are better than the pats because they have 4 rings would be treated just the same. lets keep all things in perspective. we all know you are better than us all. no need to constantly rub it in. cause while you are in heaven with tom brady we will all be rotting in hell.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:05 PM   #20
tony hipchest
Supporter

by the way living... i like how my take on what the colts might have going for thim was spun into me being "irate". good job. it was just some simple fb analysis that i already contend isnt gospel. no need to be so defensive. i havent called you any names or been abusive in any way. pretty much just trying to talk football with the fan of a rival team. you seem to have thick skin. hang in there. im sure you can shake off any abusive posts directed against you.