Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-02-2005, 05:32 PM   #31
slashsteel

Member Number:
Default Re: 41- 17 Chargers over the puffs!

Quote:
Another rambling post Slash.

Here we go point-by-point again.

1. It was literally minutes after we beat you that you started to complain about classless posters - I can quote these comment with times if you want me to.

2. I hung out here 'all week' because that is what I have done since the pre-season - I enjoy talking football with most Steeler fans.

3. My team has won 3/4 SB's - that is why they are on a pedestal.

4. Again - it seems you take more joy in pats losses than Steeler wins.

5. It wasn't a 41 point victory - it was 24 point victory - at least try and get some of the facts right.

6. Regardless of what holes we might have - we beat you in your own Stadium - that is the only head to head that counts - not our results against the same team.

7. You want me to write down that you will destroy us? I have already heard that one when you told us you were going to beat us last week - didnt really work out for you did it?
If you keep making predictions im sure you will be right sooner or later.

7. Ever heard of the concept of having two or more web-pages open at the same time? On one page I have foxsports.com - on another I have patsfans.com and on the last one I had Steelerfever.com - I hope this answers your technically based question to your satisfaction.

I think I have done my bit by answering your mostly inane questions tonight.

Im going to call it a night because im pretty sure the other Steelers posters are getting a bit fed up of our back and forward all day every day.

If you have any football questions or thoughts id be happy to look at them - but I think we have exhausted the limits of your smack talk tonight dont you?

NM
And you don't ramble? Too funny, You are doing it now. I'll respond later when I get a chance.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:36 PM   #32
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

I kind of agree with Stand Undefeated. We didn't beat the Pats and we haven't played the Chargers yet. For all we know the Chargers could do the same to us. So, I can't see why to "rub their faces in it". Just my opinion though.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 08:21 PM   #33
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

im so happy that the pats lost. not because i hate the pats.... i do, but i celebrate the pats loss because the more losses they have, the more road playoff games they have and a better shot at homefield advant we will have in the playoffs. they did get their asses handed to them tho.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:59 PM   #34
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Can we PLEASE CHILL w/ the personal attacks...I know these topics get us heated, and feel free to debate away, but remember this isnt the blast furnace and SF doesnt condone personal attacks and we dont want to have to come down on people for it.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:01 PM   #35
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

On my response to this, we dont have a leg to stand on to rub our faces in the Pats at all..Yet !!! As far as the chargers, its personal against them as well..ever since I saw their players stomping on terrible towels after that 94 AFCCG; Ive had a hatred for them..so I know each time we play them, a win is BIG no matter what their record is.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:23 PM   #36
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
On my response to this, we dont have a leg to stand on to rub our faces in the Pats at all..Yet !!! As far as the chargers, its personal against them as well..ever since I saw their players stomping on terrible towels after that 94 AFCCG; Ive had a hatred for them..so I know each time we play them, a win is BIG no matter what their record is.
I had to listen to that game on the radio during a funeral I had to attend, one of the worst days of my life without that game even happening! I think it's safe to say that it doesn't break anyones heart to see the Pat's lose. I don't see why you're rubbing it in on the SF about their loss against the Chargers. Go over there and do it, I'm tired of reading your guys' ridiculous posts. I think someone pointed out the BF or NFL that you could go to. Better yet since you guys have such a "history" maybe Blitz can facilitate a link just for you guys! Now that would be great! It would save all the rest of us time from sifting through all of this crap to get to something worthwhile!
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #37
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

maybe we can make a forum and stick it all in there and only make it visible to certain people
Old 10-02-2005, 10:05 PM   #38
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122

If that were only an option. I guess until that happens we'll have to see who is posting and try to skip those threads all together. Damn shame
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:17 PM   #39
Va_steeler
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 652

oh excuse me but did you forget the asswhippen you got last fall..
The patriots are playing on borrowed time...............and like men...lol
Old 10-02-2005, 10:30 PM   #40
Soldier4Steelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 648

i just hope they can keep it together, because i love the rivalry and want to see them in the playoffs! but after today i dont think that the pats record will be important because the team to beat in the afc is the colts.