Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-03-2005, 07:02 PM   #11
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420
Default Re: Poor Bungals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Ok, I love this topic because I live right in the heart af all the fair weather Bengals fans. I will say that there have been a few that have been die hard fans even through the bad times (which would honestly take a lot)! However, those are the fans that might talk a little trash, but they are still in touch with reality. The ones saying 16-0 and all that non sense, I guarentee just because Bengal fans within the past 2 yrs. For the die hards, they do have every right to be excited right now, and they are usually not the ones talking so much. The thing that pisses me off are all these "so called fans" coming out of the wood work now...just because they have a decent team.

It's still early in the season, who knows what could happen....but I think some Bengal fans feel they have already clinched the division....well those people might be just setting you all up for a heartache!

Oh and Ben you know I luv ya...but all these fair weather fans aren't going to keep the Black and Gold from over taking your "jungle" Never forget Cincinnati is our Home away from Home!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO...Oct 23rd we will make the jungle rock!!!!

Oh and just for the record...the Bengals didn't even start "who dey" I will ask my Dad tonight who did...and the only time I have ever heard a steelers fan say who Dey is after we spank them in their "home" and steelers fans just inform them of who we are and what we just did to them! Not to mention the only ones stealing anything is them...stealing out "terrible towel" and creating a "jungle towel"! Can't they come up with anything themselves???

Sorry to all my Bengal fans that I love...you guys are great...but I think even you can agree with me here....it's going overboard around here...and some of these bandwagoners need to be put in their place! Luv ya all!
I am die hard sweetie and you know that, I have never said 16-0 being serious I made a topic about it to make fun of the one talking about the steelers going 16-0......Bengals did start whodey chant, well the fans did http://bengalsjungle.com/whodeyorigin.html....... Don't knock the jungle towel bc every team has some sort of towel......I dislike bandwagoners as much as anyone but they come with the game, I remember going to games and no one being there but these past few years we have sold out preseason games, that ='s a lot of bandwagoners.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:08 PM   #12
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I am die hard sweetie and you know that, I have never said 16-0 being serious I made a topic about it to make fun of the one talking about the steelers going 16-0......Bengals did start whodey chant, well the fans did http://bengalsjungle.com/whodeyorigin.html....... Don't knock the jungle towel bc every team has some sort of towel......I dislike bandwagoners as much as anyone but they come with the game, I remember going to games and no one being there but these past few years we have sold out preseason games, that ='s a lot of bandwagoners.
I know you're one of the true die hards, and we have talked about the 16-0 stuff. Yeah you talk your smack, but know what reality is and I think you realize there's a long road ahead of you guys and anything can happen. I remember walking past sporting good store everywhere around here, and you might have only seen one Bengal jersey all the way in the back. Steelers, Browns, and OSU were always the displays. Now they have Bengal stuff every wehre. Those bandwagoners, are the ones that have absolutely no right talking smack to anyone!!! You on the other hand have every right to be proud of your team....it's been a long time for you!
Old 10-03-2005, 07:15 PM   #13
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

What a beautiful example of perpetuating BS by quouting BS.

The "Who Dey" chant started in LA. It's fact. It's how they talk. Ever hear of the Creoles? Part French, part Spanish, part English? Ever been to New Orleans? I have...a few times. They say "they" as "dey".

The Bengals ripped "Who Dey" off from the Bayou...they are incapable of conjuring even their own unique chant...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:20 PM   #14
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

It's obvious you hate my team as much as I dislike yours but you can't not give the Bengals credit they have had good drafts and are getting it done.......we might not get it done this year or next but we will get it done we have young guys who will be great......Ex, Palmer, C perry, Thurman , and Pollack, there are more also.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 07:28 PM   #15
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
It's obvious you hate my team as much as I dislike yours but you can't not give the Bengals credit they have had good drafts and are getting it done.......we might not get it done this year or next but we will get it done we have young guys who will be great......Ex, Palmer, C perry, Thurman , and Pollack, there are more also.
Nope...that's a good argument, though. In fact, I'm pretty much indifferent about the Bengals. As a Central/North AFC guy, I've paid particular attention to all the teams drafts for the last..oh, I don't know, 15 years?

Palmer was the most significant, and I still only ever see him as a little above average. The defensive drafts as of late have been better, but why so late getting signings?

The coach was a good move. I like your coach...what kind of solace you can derive from that after you lose again, twice, this year to the Steelers, I'm not sure...it's better for you than it used to be?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:21 PM   #16
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

The bengals have always been my least hated team in the AFCN..meaning the hatred for them doesnt run as deep as the ratbirds and clowns do. Mainly becuz save for a win here and there over us, they have done ZERO for the better part of the last 12 years or so.

Now depending on the rivalry may rekindle this year w/ their new found success, we shall see. 21 is a cool guy over all. He talks smack but he's generally decent and knows his football and thats all we can ask from a rival fan.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:38 AM   #17
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122

I believe the tax paying citizens in and around Hamilton County are still involved in litigation with the Bengals organization for not having a competetive product, and that losing product got a brand new stadium. Now wouldn't it be fitting that they actually having a chance at finishing with a winning % this year and the court would have to rule against the Brown family. Now that's freakin' hysterical.
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:52 AM   #18
sisitki
Water Boy

Member Number: 660

Suit,
I've seen Steeler fans use "Who dey". Last year, we were walking down the street in Cincinnati after the Steelers won saying..."Who dey gonna lose to next week."

Also say a fan in the stand with a "We dey" sign.

Although, that's different from stealing it.
sisitki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:21 AM   #19
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Not like this, though...

Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?
Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?
Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals? NOOOOOO-BODY! NOOOOOOO-BODY!

Why would anyone WANT to steal this chant? It's retarded...
Old 10-04-2005, 10:39 AM   #20
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

I will never understand the Pats fans and Bengals fans that come to this board in hopes of seeking respect for their teams.(ie- oh I know you hate our team but can't you acknowledge what they have done). A super bowl win speaks for itself, and it doesn't matter how many wins you get in a season. But if it will make you all feel better to get Steelers fan input about your team, then yes you guys are improved.