Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-06-2005, 03:11 PM   #1
slashsteel

Member Number:
Default hardlyworking and livingwithmommie a invite

I figured since you two love to debate so much, Amwreck ...... in the thread below offered a challenge to pats fans. And for some reason, I thought of you both. Mutt and Jeff...... Fair warning Ammy is the king of debates so only go if you have the cohonas...

Go to SteelReign.org

.......register for free and then go to this link....

http://www.steelreign.org/index.php?...ewtopic&t=2575

I hope to see you both there, but if I don't I will understand.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:02 AM   #2
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: hardlyworking and livingwithmommie a invite

Im sorry did you say debate?

Maybe I misheard you?

Seems your King Of Debate has thrown in his towel the post after your derogatory 'invite' to the 'most obnoxious Pats posters I know'

At least he has the good sense to know when he cant win an argument.

Here is a quotation direct from his answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwreck

Oh, I don't really debate the patsie issue anymore, Slash. They own us. They are 2-2 because they suck, yet they kicked the crap out of us because they have our number. Based on that, I don't have a leg to stand on. But, I will enjoy watching this team spiral into oblivion. In three years, they will be a distant memory. A team that once was. As it is, Brady will soon be complaining about the lack of protection he gets, or the inability of his receivers to get open. He might even complain about the offensive coordinator - oh, I guess not. And the great thing is that the more I say about the patsies, the more it raises smfur's hackles. You'll notice that Mike takes everything in stride, but smfur gets... well her responses would suggest that she get's frustrated by our comments. She whines just like her girlfriend Marsha.

Note to patsie puffs that come to debate me. Bite me. Go away.
Slash - if you fall flat on your face much more you are going to end up requiring extensive plastic surgery.

I would also like to point out that your whining and crying about various comments and actions outside the direct field of play is doing your fellow Steelers fans a dis-service.

Keep doing it though - its nice to know you are still capable of posts that make me laugh out loud.

Cheers

One Of The Most Obnoxious Pats Posters You Know
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:40 AM   #3
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
Slash - if you fall flat on your face much more you are going to end up requiring extensive plastic surgery.

I would also like to point out that your whining and crying about various comments and actions outside the direct field of play is doing your fellow Steelers fans a dis-service.

Keep doing it though - its nice to know you are still capable of posts that make me laugh out loud.
Everyone of your pathetic posts make me laugh, I was just wanting to spread your humor around. I think Ammy was just taking the low road as some people think it is a waste of time to even debate with clowns like you.

Nobody is crying and whining boy, if your too much of a pussy to talk smack over there it is ok, like I said I expected you to pussy out anyways. One day you will wake up and realize that you are as clueless as I have pointed out in numerous of threads, and the only dis-service is that you actually spend more time on this board than a puff one I am sure. Delusional that you actually believe that your drivel brings anything insightful to this forum.

That Latrobe invite is still open if you have the cohonas. But like you have proved not only are you classless but your gutless to boot. :)
Old 10-07-2005, 09:05 AM   #4
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Everyone of your pathetic posts make me laugh, I was just wanting to spread your humor around. I think Ammy was just taking the low road as some people think it is a waste of time to even debate with clowns like you.

Nobody is crying and whining boy, if your too much of a pussy to talk smack over there it is ok, like I said I expected you to pussy out anyways. One day you will wake up and realize that you are as clueless as I have pointed out in numerous of threads, and the only dis-service is that you actually spend more time on this board than a puff one I am sure. Delusional that you actually believe that your drivel brings anything insightful to this forum.

That Latrobe invite is still open if you have the cohonas. But like you have proved not only are you classless but your gutless to boot. :)
Hey Slash,

I think that its really cute that you find yourself so confused all the time.

One minute you are moaning about how much time I spend on Steelers forums - the next minute you are inviting me to join another one.

Ever seen the film 'Single White Female'?

Well, you remind me of the stalker - its funny that just days after I use the word 'cojona's' on another thread - you are using it too!

Although I have to admit mis-spelling it does make you look a little simple.

I see that your hero 'Ammy' uses the phrase 'patsie puffs' quite alot - and whadyaknow? - YOU use it too.

You should take a leaf out of your hero Amtrack's book - know when you are beaten.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 10-07-2005 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
Well, you remind me of the stalker - its funny that just days after I use the word 'cojona's' on another thread - you are using it too!

Stalker? Funny as you are the one that hangs here. I challenge you to find a board that isn't Steeler related that I hang out at. Besides maroon if you remember it was you that was going around in 5 different threads leaving a link. So here we have again a pot calling the kettle......

Quote:
I see that your hero 'Ammy' uses the phrase 'patsie puffs' quite alot - and whadyaknow? - YOU use it too.

You should take a leaf out of your hero Amtrack's book - know when you are beaten.

I have no hero's, I just simply thought it would be a comical debate nothing less nothing more. I didn't realize there was certain words that anyone owned. So to say if I use a word that you or Ammy or anyone else have used then I am copying ? ? I don't get your logic here, maybe that's it..... there is no logic. I didn't realize anyone owned a word from the English language dumbass. BTW I am beaten? LMFAO I knew you would make me laugh today. Thank you. I don't think there is anything you could beat me at physically or mentally.

Quote:
I actually was waiting to see if you were going to point out the spelling, and again your too predictable. I was simply showing you how high of a opinion that you have of yourself. One word out of place with any poster, and you will correct them thinking this makes you "look"more intelligent. What it does is show that you are too eager to prove yourself. But trust me, one thing you can bank on is that nobody from this forum will model themselves after anything a jacka$$ would say or do. So you are safe.

BTW why is it you never disputed the living at home with mommie comments? I think we know why. And do you work ? ? And if so (I somehow doubt it) I am sure it is a highly respected job seeing that you have such the high IQ. LMFAO! I picture this little geeky 30 year old living at home, while his parents pray that one day he will get the hell out or get a job or both.

Everytime you open your mouth, your comebacks get weaker and weaker. Probably why I like f-in with you. You are so predictable and ignorant at the same time, I haven't laughed this hard in years.

Want me to show you another example. You will respond to anything and everything related to you or the patsies that you read on this board. You will reply to every comment I make, always trying to get in the last word.

Last edited by slashsteel; 10-07-2005 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:56 PM   #6
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Slash,

This will be the last time that I reply to one of your posts.

You dont even need me really - you make yourself look stupid enough on your own.

Every second post contradicts the one before - you say how eager I am to 'prove myself' by answering every question you ask - then in the next breath you wonder why I dont dispute the comments you make about my home life.

I doubt that even the most hardened Steeler supporter can back the utter rubbish that you type most of the time.

Ever since you turned up here you have brought the standard of the forum down - you notice me having running battles with any other Steelers posters here?

No i thought not.

The fact is - you have bigger issues outside this forum - and no amount of name calling is going to help you rectify this situation.

I hope you can find a life outside trying to bait a Patriots fan who is only here to talk football.

NM

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 10-07-2005 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:25 PM   #7
slashsteel

Member Number:

Quote:
Slash,

This will be the last time that I reply to one of your posts.

You have said this before, I doubt you will live up to your promise idget.

Quote:
You dont even need me really - you make yourself look stupid enough on your own.
And yet I pointed how how truly stupid your ideas and posts have been with no arguments from you. Or anything remotely intelligent to support you claims.

Quote:
Every second post contradicts the one before - you say how eager I am to 'prove myself' by answering every question you ask - then in the next breath you wonder why I dont dispute the comments you make about my home life.
I see my comments hit a nerve it is ok, sponge off mommie, thats what lowlife losers do.

I doubt that even the most hardened Steeler supporter can back the utter rubbish that you type most of the time.

Funny as almost a handful of fans have commented on your drivel. But you do think so high of yourself nimrod. You simply can't take what you dish out.

Quote:
Ever since you turned up here you have brought the standard of the forum down - you notice me having running battles with any other Steelers posters here?
Funniest comment you have ever posted. I am still laughing. LMFAO

What a dumb mother-fer. With you posting here obviously the standards can't be high, as you are one brick short of a house. And again you have rubbed quite a few wrong here so your statement is unfounded and jibberish as always. As I pointed this out everytime you have argued with a poster or tried to belittle him.

Quote:
The fact is - you have bigger issues outside this forum - and no amount of name calling is going to help you rectify this situation

The biggest shame is that you can not distinguish between fact and myth. Fact you are a dipsh!t, myth you have a job. Fact you are classless. Myth you don't actually live with mommie.

Quote:
I hope you can find a life outside trying to bait a Patriots fan how is only here to talk football.

Bait? You took every word of the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

NEWSFLASH: I hope you can actually hang in a forum where you belong, not in a Steeler one trying to prove how intelligent you are. As to date, FACT you can't handle the pressure! Maybe you should just get out of the kitchen. Maybe a patsie puff board might actually appreciate the drivel that you convey. I feel sorry for your "type". They always try to prove themselves but come out on the short end of the stick always. Cry yourself home with your tail tucked between your legs, as the bandwagon fan has failed. As I see your posts are starting to be less in the belittle mode, you know I am watching. And I have got under your skin. As I said before everytime you ty to jump on a Steeler poster I will be there. Be afraid be scared it is ok I understand.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #8
slashsteel

Member Number:

BTW chicken noodle you don't have to respond to this but here is what Ammy had to say back about your drivel.

Quote:
Is it Monday night yet? With over two weeks between games, I am going nuts. I am beginning to hate more and more. It's like an evil that is growing and can only be driven out by Steeler football.

You know what, let him know I started debating anyways and he can come try to argue why marsha should be in the HOF. Then, when all is said and done, I can ban his ass so as to keep this place from getting overrun by patsie puffs. Just remember, they are like cockroaches, once you see one or two, you know there are hundreds waiting in the walls. That noise you hear in the dead of night? patsie puffs scurrying inside the wall behind the toilet trying to find a way to get out and lay their eggs in dried urine. They are some of the nastiest creatures on the planet. The only real difference is that cockroaches will survive the nuclear holocaust but patsie puffs won't even survive a losing season.

LMFAO !!!! Too damn funny. He is calling you out punk, go over and respond. :)
Old 10-07-2005, 07:17 PM   #9
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

OMG !!! Give it a rest already
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #10
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:
The only real difference is that cockroaches will survive the nuclear holocaust but patsie puffs won't even survive a losing season.
That is not cool... funny, but kinda harsh. I have noticed how Patriot fans boast and rub it in when they are winning, but are nowhere to be found when they are losing.

There is a group of Patriots fans at a sports bar that I used to watch the games at... When they are winning they are the loudest and most obnoxious pricks there, but if they are losing they pout and whine... usually not even staying for the whole game. The year after they won thier first Superbowl and they struggled... I swear you couldn't find a Pats fan anywhere. I guess it will always be a baseball town.

If you two really hate eachother that much, I think you can block all posts by a specific member... You might sleep better at night.