Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|10-02-2007, 11:11 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Member Number: 7087
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
from Tomlin's presser today
- James Harrison (knee contusion) not serious
- Big Ben (foot contusion) not serious
- Townsend (stinger) will monitor him
- Bryant McFadden with the dreaded high ankle sprain is doubtful for the next game
NO MENTION OF HAMPTON OR POLAMALU
|10-02-2007, 03:41 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2006
Member Number: 1984
Thanked 792 Times in 306 Posts
Re: Injury Update
Duplicate thread: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20256
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|