Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 10-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,175 Times in 3,487 Posts
Default Not Impressed With the Patriots

congrats to the browns for another good showing

once again the patriots run up the score on one of the biggest bitches in the nfl. Despite the most homeristic of patfans thinking the browns are the worst team in the nfl, the afc north representative, proves to be the toughest opposition NE has faced to this point.

but i cant be too hard on the patriots. they did win a game much closer than the score indicated, without the benefit of any recent video footage of the browns to study. (to win w/o cheating has got to feel like quite an accomlishment

although d. anderson is a scrub on "the worst team in the nfl", the patriots only had a few games of film on him to look at for legitimat and legal film study. if the patriots have to face the browns in the playoffs i think they have earned themselves an edge in confidence..
Old 10-07-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
steelforce95
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 7305
Default Re: Not Impressed With the Patriots

Do the Pats play the Colts in reg season? If not who can beat them I want them to get spanked. I Know Brady is a good QB, But so What! Cheaters know best! They do have an awesome team, bit SO DO WE where is our spotlight
Old 10-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #3
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelforce95 View Post
Do the Pats play the Colts in reg season? If not who can beat them I want them to get spanked. I Know Brady is a good QB, But so What! Cheaters know best! They do have an awesome team, bit SO DO WE where is our spotlight
I think the Cowboys are more than capable of beating them next week, especially as the game is in Dallas. And yes, they play the Colts in Indy on November 4.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
The Duke
Living Legend

Member Number: 4800

Someone will beat them. Most likely the colts cowboys or the steelers. I really thought the brownies had a chance
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:12 PM   #5
steelforce95
Draft Prospect

Thanks appreciate the heads up. Go Dallas! Are you going to the Denver game? I see you live in Denver. How is it to live there. In about 4 years my son grad and I'm moving out that way, not sure exactly where in Col. yet, but I can't wait! to you really enjoy your posts!
Old 10-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #6
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

I was at the sports bar and found a nice corner with the Browns game right next to the Steelers game, and here is my assessment:

The Browns provided us the gameplan to beat the Pats today. Even though Lewis was injured early, the Pats defense is weak against a determined running team. The Browns 2nd string RB was able to get chunks at a time against the Pats D. Credit the Browns for not panicking like the awful teams the Pats have beaten who abandoned the run.

The Browns also committed to putting pressure on Brady, and it worked. The problem is that they lack the talent to both pressure and cover receivers, but they forced Brady into some throwaways and hurries.

The Steelers can execute this same gameplan way better than the Browns. I'm optimistic about the impending showdown later this year.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #7
steelforce95
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
I was at the sports bar and found a nice corner with the Browns game right next to the Steelers game, and here is my assessment:

The Browns provided us the gameplan to beat the Pats today. Even though Lewis was injured early, the Pats defense is weak against a determined running team. The Browns 2nd string RB was able to get chunks at a time against the Pats D. Credit the Browns for not panicking like the awful teams the Pats have beaten who abandoned the run.

The Browns also committed to putting pressure on Brady, and it worked. The problem is that they lack the talent to both pressure and cover receivers, but they forced Brady into some throwaways and hurries.

The Steelers can execute this same gameplan way better than the Browns. I'm optimistic about the impending showdown later this year.
I agree , with our defense and by Dec we should be in great shape, fingers crossed. We can even beat them without the cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 10-07-2007, 05:20 PM   #8
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313

it's not as fun to talk sh!t about the pattys without litp shooting his b.s. I watched a part of this game and it shouldnt have even been as close as what the game was.
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,175 Times in 3,487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D View Post
it's not as fun to talk sh!t about the pattys without litp shooting his b.s. I watched a part of this game and it shouldnt have even been as close as what the game was.
screw litp. who the hell is he? this thread is just as good and as fun without him.

in the meantime let the patriots ballwashing continue:

woohooo! they piled up 30+ points on the browns
Old 10-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #10
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
screw litp. who the hell is he? this thread is just as good and as fun without him.

in the meantime let the patriots ballwashing continue:

woohooo! they piled up 30+ points on the browns

Wow. I guess we know how TH feels!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote