Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-11-2005, 01:14 AM   #1
ChargerRay
Water Boy

Member Number: 611
Default Congrats from BoltTalk

I just got back from the stadium and man it was a great game. You Steeler fans were well represented. I would say that 30-40% of the fans were yours.

Anyways, you guys did a great job in the trenches and held our offense down for most of the game. We almost pulled it off, but I give your defnese and team alot of credit. Also, I hope Big Ben's ok. Great Job Steelers and good luck the rest of the way. I hope we meet again in the playoffs.

Now it's time to redeem ourselves against the Faiders!

www.bolttalk.com
www.nflfsa.com
]
ChargerRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:17 AM   #2
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: Congrats from BoltTalk

Thanks Ray. Good game to you guys too! It was a very exciting game. Good luck to you guys in the rest of the season.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:22 AM   #3
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Yep thanks for stopping by Ray.. You've got a great site over there and great fans!

What an awesome game !! Good luck the rest of the way, till we meet again!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:25 AM   #4
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerRay
I just got back from the stadium and man it was a great game. You Steeler fans were well represented. I would say that 30-40% of the fans were yours.

Anyways, you guys did a great job in the trenches and held our offense down for most of the game. We almost pulled it off, but I give your defnese and team alot of credit. Also, I hope Big Ben's ok. Great Job Steelers and good luck the rest of the way. I hope we meet again in the playoffs.

Hey Ray,

not sure if you visited Patsfans.com before our game - but 99% of the Bolts fans who came over were very classy before the game and deserved their props afterwards.

I like the Bolts - they deserve a bit of success - im hoping you beat up on the Raiders next week - I think Brees will have alot of fun at the expense of their secondary.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:25 AM   #5
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerRay

Hey Ray,

not sure if you visited Patsfans.com before our game - but 99% of the Bolts fans who came over were very classy before the game and deserved their props afterwards.

I like the Bolts - they deserve a bit of success - im hoping you beat up on the Raiders next week - I think Brees will have alot of fun at the expense of their secondary.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 06:57 AM   #6
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689

You're a class act, Ray. Your team is going to do well this year. Good luck, and don't be a stranger.
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote