Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS
View Poll Results: Most Annoying Fans
Red Sox 4 6.90%
Partia-cheats 17 29.31%
Bungals 7 12.07%
Red Sox & Patria-cheats more-so than the bungals 9 15.52%
Bungals - but the red sox and patria-cheats are up there 12 20.69%
Ratbirds 9 15.52%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2007, 12:11 PM   #11
CB1977
Starter

Member Number: 6651
Default Re: Most Annoying Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post

(If the sports gods are merciful, they won't let the Pats win the SB....I don't want to be anywhere near Boston if that happens. Their heads will be so big I think they'd explode).
I voted for the Red Sox fans. They, along with their team, should look up the word "class" and find the true meaning of it. It's the one thing they lack the most.
If I had a second choice, it would have to be the Ben-gal fans. God, they suck.

memphissteelergirl....gotta agree with you there!!! God forbid both teams make it to the top, let alone one.
CB1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:14 PM   #12
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydfan4life View Post
I'd have to say that the Suckhawk fans have to fall into this discussion somewhere. They're pretty annoying too! All that damn whining and crying can really tend to annoy a person!
I don't hear much from them down here in FL so that's probably why they didn't make the hit list!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
verks36
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 5088

Quote:
I'd have to say that the Suckhawk fans have to fall into this discussion somewhere. They're pretty annoying too! All that damn whining and crying can really tend to annoy a person!
agreed seahawks fans are pretty annoying all they do is bitch at the refs and other stuff but it is never the teams fault.
All that crap about we have the 12th man soooooo anoyying and is so old

xbox live gamertag= NtL doubledooky
I dedicate the 36 at the end of my name to thee Jerome bettis

"Working hard beats talent that doesn't work hard."- Kevin Durrant

IF YOU ARE NOT A STEELERS FAN CLICK HERE
---------------------------------------------------->>>>http://vpoet.net/flash/youare.swf

--------------DA Offical Steelers Soulja Boy Dance----------------------
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-F-9s3vWOXk
verks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:15 PM   #14
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

The Pats and their fans have surpassed the Bungles at the top of my list of most hated teams and fans. They are the most classless, arrogant and c0cky fans I have ever had the displeasure of coming across, following the lead of their equally classless, arrogant and c0cky -assed team. Just the mere mention of them makes me sick.

To borrow a line from dragtruk...F*ck the Patriots and f*ck Bah-stin!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #15
dragtruk
Banned

Member Number: 6950

Ok, Last Tuesday was the red sux World series parade. I remember those as*holes on thier message boards saying how lame the Steelers super bowl parade was because only X hundred thousand fans showed up. Funny but only 250,000 showed for this years parade, of which most of everyone who walked by my jobsite made some sort of lame remark about us construction workers, and how we were working instead of attending the parade. Sorry as*holes, but I got a family to support! Funny how they think they're protected because they're on the other side of a locked fence. Boston fans are obnoxious, unknowledgeable, band wagon hoppers. How lame is it that only 250K showed up because in '04 they won also???? Bunch of hypocritical, phony, douchebags. Sorry guys, but I just started a job directly across the street from the infamous Boston Gardens. I see these dickheads every day. They make fun of the south, but they are just as stupid and inbred as the people they make fun of. They'd just as soon f*ck their own sisters, than go without pus*y for a day. So my vote goes to ANY BOSTON SPORTS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID DOUCHEBAG PRICKS. LITP EAT THAT! I don't give a f*ck. Boston sports fans SUCK!!!!!!
dragtruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #16
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

No question about it, the Boston fans are the worst. Philly fans are more obnoxious, but that obnoxiousness almost developed a certain charm after awhile, since that whole city has such an inferiority complex. But Boston is worst all around. They suffer the same inferiority complex, but they fill that whole with a little recent success. Loud, arrogant, often misinformed and myopic, just really sucky fans in general.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #17
NJarhead
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter

Member Number: 1932
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,316 Posts
My Mood: Inspired

Can I change my vote??? I chose Sawx before I saw Sawx and Patriots fans.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:08 PM   #18
NJarhead
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter

Member Number: 1932
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,316 Posts
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Absolutely, you can change your vote! I won't change mine, but I'd like to add to it. Revefsreleets said something that struck a chord with me. Philly fans. They are extremely obnoxious!! I work with a few of 'em and they think they are IT!! One of 'em is a Philly fan from New Jersey. I don't know if it gets any worse than that. Conceited, in love with himself, jerk. I mean c'mon, how many other stadiums had a court system right in the stadium for obnoxious fans that got outta hand?? Losers!!

Is the band Live big in York? I think that's where they're from. So, do they still live there? Are they popular there?
Old 11-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #19
dragtruk
Banned

Member Number: 6950

Ok, sorry to chime in again, but did I mention that Boston sports fans SUCK???? The local news stations were all saying how classless A-Rod was for announcing he was a free agent during the world series. How ironic is that? The fan base with the least amount of class in the country thinks this was a classless move.
Let me tell you something, if the Pats started losing again, the first ones to turn on them would be the fans. The local newspapers and the fans themselves would be bitching like little schoolgirls about the team. These idiots were complaining all year about Terry Francona, and what a moron he was- UNTIL HE WON A SECOND WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The *******s don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. Unknowledgable, know-it-all, shi*heads.
Do you know, they're STILL complaining about the AFC championship game two years ago, and how the Colts supposedly turned the heat up in the dome to 80 when some of the Patriots players had the flu?!? AND they're still bitching about how the Colts supposedly piped in crowd noise to the PA system to make it even harder for the Patsies offense?!? Sorry assed, sore losers, who can't get over it. It's ok though- because as soon as the Pats start losing, 90% of their fans will take a flying leap off of that bandwagon. I LOVE the Steelers- win or lose.
Signed- an Ironworker who cut his teeth in PA! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I work for a guy who is an AVID Patriots fan. I mentioned to him that it used to be the Boston Patriots, and he argued that the team was NEVER called the Boston Patriots. Just an example of how ignorant, and bandwagon hopping their fans are. Hahahahahahahhaa!!!!
dragtruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #20
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
Do you know, they're STILL complaining about the AFC championship game two years ago, and how the Colts supposedly turned the heat up in the dome to 80 when some of the Patriots players had the flu?!? AND they're still bitching about how the Colts supposedly piped in crowd noise to the PA system to make it even harder for the Patsies offense?!?
They didn't seem to mind the Patriots having the huge advantage of playing in lousy weather in January in Foxboro against the "indoor track team" Colts in two playoff wins against them, did they? Tough shit.

Last edited by fansince'76; 11-02-2007 at 07:38 PM.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote