Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
View Poll Results: Most Annoying Fans
Red Sox 4 6.90%
Partia-cheats 17 29.31%
Bungals 7 12.07%
Red Sox & Patria-cheats more-so than the bungals 9 15.52%
Bungals - but the red sox and patria-cheats are up there 12 20.69%
Ratbirds 9 15.52%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2007, 06:30 PM   #31
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: Most Annoying Fans

This is the worst smack I've ever heard. He agrees that his fellow fans are annoying, but adds that somehow we won't be annoyed by them until AFTER his team is swept Sunday? And, c'mon, who is actually annoyed by Browns fans anyway? It's the same thing every year: They show up, toss out a bunch of empty nonsense, lose the first game, disappear for few weeks, show up a few days before the second game, talk some even more incoherent babble, get swept then disappear for another 9 months. Pathetic.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:44 AM   #32
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntOrange View Post
All you $hitsburgh fans will call us Browns fans annoying after Sun.
No we won't. We'll just call you what we always do after the Steelers kick your asses again.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 06:23 PM   #33
BleedsBlackandGold
Water Boy

Member Number: 2325

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneblitz43 View Post
Bengals fans get my vote because...

I despise the Bungles and their fans.

I live in Ohio and have to deal with them all the time. However the bandwagon that was here in 2005 is heading north to Cleveland.

They love to "talk trash" but have nothing to back it up.

No class whatsoever. Very rude and nasty toward Steeler fans even though I have never once provoked a single one of them. One of them saw my Steeler shirt at work and told me the Steelers suck, I mentioned the Bungles never have won a Lombardi. Threw a fit like a 3 year old when I said that.

Make excuses. All the time. They say they would have won SBXL if Palmer wasn't injured, but we all know they would have been easily snuffed out by the Colts even if that was the case.

Call us "rednecks" even though Cincytucky and most of Southern Ohio is as redneck as you can get.

Pats are arrogant cheaters, but at least they aren't in Ohio.

BUNGLES are the worst. I live in Cincinnati and they are horrible. The first 10 years I lived here, not a soul even said boo to me. The first year they were 8 and 8 - OMG you would have thought they were the team of the century. Since then I've been driven off the road, mooned while being passed on the highway, My then 11 year old son was assulted in a grocery store after the playoff game two years ago, my house has been vandalized and my car broken into and vandalized.

I will always be a Steeler fan - no matter where we move - and I will never - NEVER take down my Black and Gold - actually - the more you mess with me, the more I buy and display!

Oh - and as far as REDNECKS are concerned - I - never in the 26 years that I lived in the Burgh - went into a public building and be the only one with shoes on my feet. When I took my drivers test when we moved here - the place was packed and I was the only one with shoes on!

Anyway - off my soap box - the fans here SUCK - although it's been quite now that they all are recovering from broken legs while jumping from the wagon......
Old 11-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #34
verks36
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 5088

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedsBlackandGold View Post
BUNGLES are the worst. I live in Cincinnati and they are horrible. The first 10 years I lived here, not a soul even said boo to me. The first year they were 8 and 8 - OMG you would have thought they were the team of the century. Since then I've been driven off the road, mooned while being passed on the highway, My then 11 year old son was assulted in a grocery store after the playoff game two years ago, my house has been vandalized and my car broken into and vandalized.

I will always be a Steeler fan - no matter where we move - and I will never - NEVER take down my Black and Gold - actually - the more you mess with me, the more I buy and display!

Oh - and as far as REDNECKS are concerned - I - never in the 26 years that I lived in the Burgh - went into a public building and be the only one with shoes on my feet. When I took my drivers test when we moved here - the place was packed and I was the only one with shoes on

Anyway - off my soap box - the fans here SUCK - although it's been quite now that they all are recovering from broken legs while jumping from the wagon......
wow that is pretty intense assulting a 12 year old kid dammm

stupid bungholes

xbox live gamertag= NtL doubledooky
I dedicate the 36 at the end of my name to thee Jerome bettis

"Working hard beats talent that doesn't work hard."- Kevin Durrant

IF YOU ARE NOT A STEELERS FAN CLICK HERE
---------------------------------------------------->>>>http://vpoet.net/flash/youare.swf

--------------DA Offical Steelers Soulja Boy Dance----------------------
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-F-9s3vWOXk
verks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:24 AM   #35
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,332 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntOrange View Post
All you $hitsburgh fans will call us Browns fans annoying after Sun. By the way....Smizik of the Post-Gazzette is the most pitiful,pathetic columnist I've ever read!
Thanks for that incisive contribution
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote