Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #41
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875
Default Re: Thank you Ray Lewis

What a clown this guy is. Ray ray, you guys got your assess handed to you. It's plain and simple.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #42
WisconsinSteelerMan
Bench Warmer

Location: La Crosse, Wisconsin (but still a Pittsburgher at heart!!!)
Member Number: 1388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia Steeler View Post

Did anyone else catch Mel Blount calling the Ravens pathetic?
I did! When he said it on the sidline, at first, I did a double take and a "WTF???" Then I laughed. He called it like he saw it. They WERE pathetic, that's for sure.

That was an awesome quote!!
WisconsinSteelerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #43
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinSteelerMan View Post
I did! When he said it on the sidline, at first, I did a double take and a "WTF???" Then I laughed. He called it like he saw it. They WERE pathetic, that's for sure.

That was an awesome quote!!

I caught that too, along with the other Steeler fans I was with. Oh, how we laughed!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #44
BritishSteel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 878
My Mood: Amused

His just bitching because Hines put a bigger hit on Ed Reed than any of the Ravens put on any of our players. Yeah, that's right you whining bitch, our WR out-smacks your whole defence. Whimper all you like about field position, this is the sum of your teams second half possession. punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt. Somehow, Cracktown doesn't seem much of a threat when your only effective player is your punter.

Though feel free to keep providing us with motivational material.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #45
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713

Sorry not suprised at all that he complaned and said about 5 times "just wait till them come in our house" well not once did he finish that statement with by us getting whooped by Steelers again!?
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #46
stillers4ever
Water Boy

Member Number: 5712

was i the only one who noticed that willie parker laid a huge block on ray lewis on the first TD pass to holmes? Parker didn't lay him out but he took 98 percent of the forward motion that ray had coming. i thought it was the biggest play of the night.
stillers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #47
The Duke
Living Legend

Member Number: 4800

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4ever View Post
was i the only one who noticed that willie parker laid a huge block on ray lewis on the first TD pass to holmes? Parker didn't lay him out but he took 98 percent of the forward motion that ray had coming. i thought it was the biggest play of the night.
I say it, Ray Gay was in disbelief .willie has definitely improved his blocking, if he can't get it going on the ground at least he helps the blocking and passing game
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #48
IDSteeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 7580

Ray is like one of those 80's bands still trying to hang on to something. Give it up old man. Your five tackles last night were clearly not enough. It brings me great pleasure to be able to watch Ray's last game/loss as a pro on December 30th. What will you say then Ray?
Old 11-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #49
CanadianSteel
Team Captain

Member Number: 6555

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4ever View Post
Forgot all about that and that was a great pick up by fast willie. Also nice to see him smiling on the sidelines near the end even when things were not going his way with the run game ! Total team player and improving with his blitz pick up also.
Just need to worjka few sucessful screens or dump off's to him during those types of games.
CanadianSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #50
steelwolf21
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 5481

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDSteeler View Post
Ray is like one of those 80's bands still trying to hang on to something. Give it up old man. Your five tackles last night were clearly not enough. It brings me great pleasure to be able to watch Ray's last game/loss as a pro on December 30th. What will you say then Ray?
Exactly, all ray's BS that he doesn't play offense and he can't help it if the Steelers had such short field positions the first half is exactly that BS! Hey here's an idea Ray instead of bitching and moaning about the other half of the team why don't you go out and create some turnovers?????? Oh that 's right I forgot you left your zimmerframe on the freakin bus. Simple fact is, their D could've turned the ball over as well they didn't, why? Cos they weren't as good. Why didn't they strip Parker the way the Samoan Devil stripped mcGAYhee? Because Parker was the better player, he held onto the ball in the rain just like Big Ben. They had their chances for takeaways, they got to Big Ben a couple of times, and had chances to tackle Parker, notice the lack of turnovers (Batch's garbage time INT excluded) WHY? CAUSE THE STEELERS ARE BETTER!
steelwolf21 is offline   Reply With Quote