Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 02:14 PM   #11
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Titan Land
Posts: 426
Member Number: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
They'll lose to an awful team. I'm guessing a division rival. If not Buffalo on SNF next week, then watch Miami (especially if they are still winless) pull of that big upset. It's exacttly the kind of game that they look past and lose.
It could happen. Remember when we were neck and neck our 15-1 season, and the Pats lost a late in the season game to the Dolphins in the last 4 minutes of the game. Lots of people went to bed early in that game, thinking the Pats had it, only to wake up and find the Fins pulled it off!
SteelersGirlTN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:52 PM   #12
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

That's exactly what I was thinking of. Belicheat can't play the disrespect card anymore, and sooner or later the team will start to believe they really are invincible. As soon as that happens they become vulnerable.
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:05 PM   #13
ShutDown24
Team President
 
ShutDown24's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,125
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3997
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
Not a chance, the only test right now is the Steelers, but the Pats always get up for the big games, just like this past Sunday and when black and gold comes to town, you will get the Patriots undivided attention, which is never good for the opponent.

This team is taking greatness to the next level, they've passed the two biggest tests any team could face, they hammered the best team in the NFC in Dallas in their own backyard and then went in and beat the Colts and those corrupt referres as well as the crowd. There can be no bigger tests than what they've faced with these two things. Pitt will hang around for a half in NE, then the Pats will open it up.

Some other band-wagoner who thinks he knows something about football has found his way here I see... This guy will be gone after the Patriots lose a game if not before... Assuming the mods have checked is IP and it isn't LITP that is... Seeing as he thinks the Cowboys are a big test you already know he isn't very knowledgeable about the NFL.
__________________
ShutDown24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM   #14
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,417
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 792 Times in 306 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
Some other bandwagoner who thinks he knows something about football... This guy will be gone after the Patriots loose a game... Assuming the mods have checked is IP and it isn't LITP that is...
He's not - this guy's IP traces back to Massachusetts. Hard to tell, though, because they all run the same, tired BS - over and over and over again.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:24 AM   #15
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach
 
Rhee Rhee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 808 state
Posts: 1,890
Gender: Male
Member Number: 7579
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

patriots never sit their starters is he nuts? i remember the year we went 15-1 the last week of that season patriots sat no one and like blew out their opponents what is this guy talkin bout.... but anyway the colts got to them out of a 4-3 and we play a 3-4 so idk if our OLB's can get to brady their gonna havta have an awfully good game but our secondary will make up for it... definitely
Rhee Rhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:02 AM   #16
BradyToMoss
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 29
Member Number: 7620
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
Some other band-wagoner who thinks he knows something about football has found his way here I see... This guy will be gone after the Patriots lose a game if not before... Assuming the mods have checked is IP and it isn't LITP that is... Seeing as he thinks the Cowboys are a big test you already know he isn't very knowledgeable about the NFL.
Not at all man, been a Pat's fan since I was 7. I've sat on those cold benches in Foxboro during the 2-14 seasons with Rod Rust. Been with them thru think and thin.
And now things are thick and will continue to be thick as long as the greatest QB in the history of football Tommy Trophy suits up for us.

Question for you guys, when the Pats are picking 5th in the first round of the 08 draft, what should they do ? Hard to believe isn't it, this great team with the #5 pick, man the NFL should just cancel the next 2 seasons and hand the Lombardi over to Bob Kraft and save everyone the trouble.
BradyToMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:11 AM   #17
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,417
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 792 Times in 306 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
....they all run the same, tired BS - over and over and over again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
Question for you guys, when the Pats are picking 5th in the first round of the 08 draft, what should they do ? Hard to believe isn't it, this great team with the #5 pick, man the NFL should just cancel the next 2 seasons and hand the Lombardi over to Bob Kraft and save everyone the trouble.
Like I said....
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:11 AM   #18
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,105
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 1,852
Thanked 5,837 Times in 2,699 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
Not at all man, been a Pat's fan since I was 7. I've sat on those cold benches in Foxboro during the 2-14 seasons with Rod Rust. Been with them thru think and thin.
And now things are thick and will continue to be thick as long as the greatest QB in the history of football Tommy Trophy suits up for us.

Question for you guys, when the Pats are picking 5th in the first round of the 08 draft, what should they do ? Hard to believe isn't it, this great team with the #5 pick, man the NFL should just cancel the next 2 seasons and hand the Lombardi over to Bob Kraft and save everyone the trouble.
You are absolutely right - since everything has been decided for the next 2 years why don't you quit posting here and go hassle some fans on a Yankees board about whether the Red Sox will repeat in 2008?

Mods - should you consider putting an edit in place where anytime this troll shows up the thread goes to the Blast Furnace?
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:18 AM   #19
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 17,417
Member Number: 1984
Thanks: 141
Thanked 792 Times in 306 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Mods - should you consider putting an edit in place where anytime this troll shows up the thread goes to the Blast Furnace?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
Not at all man, been a Pat's fan since I was 7, and I'm 13 now. And now that they got away with cheating, and things are all rosy again, and as long as the greatest metrosexual QB in the history of football Tommy Trophy suits up for us, I will continue to be an obnoxious pain in the ass to folks who don't lick Brady's balls nonstop and don't drink the RW&B Kool-Aid.
How's that for an edit, Dan?
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:35 AM   #20
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,105
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 1,852
Thanked 5,837 Times in 2,699 Posts
Default Re: SI - Patriots won't go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
How's that for an edit, Dan?


Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts