Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 01-04-2005, 03:03 PM   #1
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122
Default Playoff Tickets

Alright, if there is by any chance anyone who knows where to get tix for 1st round game, please help a sister out and give me some hook-ups. E-Bay is going to drive me to a divorce because I can't leave the computer and all of the other ticket outlets want your first-born! I played this game with e-bay for the Ratbirds game and the prices started to drop 3 days before the game but then an ice storm came and took my electricity away. So I'd kind of like to seal this deal before then. At any rate, I would appreciate any input or advice on this. Thanks!
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:26 PM   #2
SteelersFever
Founder

Member Number: 1
Default Re: Playoff Tickets

Visit http://www.steelersfever.com/tickets.html and click on "Buy tickets for this event now!". The lowest price I was able to find was $305.00 for section 522. If you want good seating put it on the credit card. LOL.

I haven't checked out any other sources. So, let me know if you find anything lower than the lowest price I posted.
SteelersFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #3
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

There have been tickets to the Lower Level seats that have gone for $300-$350 on e-bay but you have to dedicate so much time to sitting in front of the computer it gets ridiculous! Due to the weather I'm on line more than I've ever been so I usually don't have the kind of time it takes to dedicate to that stuff. I thought about scalping but I'm not sure if I'll get gouged more that way or better yet, buy bogus tickets. Think I'll stick with my routine and stay home and watch it. I bought tickets to the Cleveland playoff game a few years ago for $200/pc, sitting inSect. 135. Those same seats are going for around $800/pc this year. CRAZY!!! I was hoping a sympathetic season ticket holder would take pity on a fellow fan and sell them at a reasonable price, but that's obviously not going to happen. Tax free profit to good to resist I guess, don't know what I was thinking! Later!
Old 01-06-2005, 06:15 PM   #4
bigdog
Water Boy

Member Number: 137
Default Re: Playoff Tickets 4 sale

I have tickets 4 sale. i have up to 4 tix for playoff game 1 . I will sell you a pair. they are together close to bathrooms in sec 521 they are good seats. I am asking 250 each this is reasonable . The game is sold out and prices are rising as this weekend approaches. let me know either way
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:28 PM   #5
bigdog
Water Boy

Member Number: 137
Default Re: Playoff Tickets 4  sale

i have 4 steelers playoff tickets 4 sale. I will sell you a pair if thats what you need. They are in 521 they are good seats close to bathrooms. i am asking 250 each ticket. the game is sold out so if your interested let me know asap prices will increase after this weekends game.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 02:04 AM   #6
Cowher_Power
Water Boy

Member Number: 121
Default Re: Playoff Tickets 4 ?sale

[quote author=bigdog link=board=steelers;num=1104861837;start=0#4 date=01/06/05 at 16:28:31]i have ?4 ?steelers ?playoff tickets ?4 ?sale. ?I will sell you a pair if thats ?what ?you need. They are in 521 they are ?good ?seats ?close to bathrooms. i am ?asking 250 each ticket. the game is sold out ?so if ?your interested ?let me ?know asap ?prices ?will increase ?after ?this ?weekends ?game.[/quote]
You got Mail!!
Old 01-07-2005, 11:44 AM   #7
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

I appreciate the reply, now I have to wait fro my work schedule to be posted. Of course it wouldn't be an issue any other weekend of the year but this one. I'll know by this evening and I'll get back with you AS SOON as I know. Thanks again so much!

Later!
Old 01-07-2005, 03:38 PM   #8
Spike
Water Boy

Member Number: 139

I have 6 tickets in 2 different areas. 2 of which are in section 538 HH, if anyone has tickets in an area closer to 526 I will make an equal trade.
reply to gene@doverspike.org
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote