Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 12-03-2007, 09:13 AM   #1
SteelDogFan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 5886
Default 7 - 0 at Home

Well I know we thought the Steelers would have a good season based on talent. But I did not think in week twelve they would be undefeated at home. Tomlin impressed me with his coaching style.

The Steelers could actually go undefeated at home this year with only one home game left against the Jags that is impressive. I know the Jags always give the Steelers a good game but I think this game will be like the first Ravens game. The Steelers are going to remember the shellacking the Jags handed them last year (shut-out 9-0) and play really good football.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:22 AM   #2
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: 7 - 0 at Home

The Jags always play us tough and other than the N.E. game, this one worries me a bit. Hopefully, the magic at HF will continue and we'll end up with a perfect season at home and clinch the AFCN against the Jags.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDogFan View Post
Well I know we thought the Steelers would have a good season based on talent. But I did not think in week twelve they would be undefeated at home. Tomlin impressed me with his coaching style.

The Steelers could actually go undefeated at home this year with only one home game left against the Jags that is impressive. I know the Jags always give the Steelers a good game but I think this game will be like the first Ravens game. The Steelers are going to remember the shellacking the Jags handed them last year (shut-out 9-0) and play really good football.
I think people underestimated tomlins coaching ability since day one. I hope now he finally starts getting the recognition he deserves
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:08 PM   #4
19ward86
Head Coach

Member Number: 2717

we could easily end this season being 13-3, well not easily but u get the point. our defense will have to carry us but i truly think if we contain moss the pats game will be like the bungals game. they both have similar offenses and the bengals have more weapons in my eyes. i see this game being very winable mostly after seeing the secondary play as good as what they did last night.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,155 Times in 580 Posts

Team looks and plays exactly like they always have. I have yet to see a difference in play. Ben is throwing more and has his best numbers of his career but that was inevitable in his 4th year as a starter.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713

The jags have an impressive defense that gives Parker a bad time, but last year when we played them our offense was not clicking like it is this year and we didnt have much other than the run.
Im sure if we limit turnovers and stop there run game we should come out with a 3 point win.
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:30 PM   #7
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach

Member Number: 7579

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19ward86 View Post
we could easily end this season being 13-3, well not easily but u get the point. our defense will have to carry us but i truly think if we contain moss the pats game will be like the bungals game. they both have similar offenses and the bengals have more weapons in my eyes. i see this game being very winable mostly after seeing the secondary play as good as what they did last night.
i just dont believe the bengals have more weapons.... i agree TJ, Chad and Chris are very good.. it's just that tom brady is on a different level then carson... the difference between carson and tom is that tom can throw the deep ball perfectly and will not hesitate to throw it to the slot guy.. unlike carson who to often looked downfield and overlooked chris henry over the middle