Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Community > Introductions

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 12-04-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
FdaPats
Water Boy

Member Number: 7805
Default Good luck from colts fan!

i hope you beat the living hell out of the patriots. last nights loss was actually more painful to watch than the colts game. ravens played their hearts out. and just remember, the pats will NOT win the superbowl this year. They won't even represent the AFC in the superbowl!! pats have been exposed. no where near the greatest team ever. you have to pound the ball, don't have dumb penalties, and ZERO turnovers. Go colts! Go steelers!!
FdaPats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #2
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Default Re: Good luck from colts fan!

Thanks for the well wishes! I was pulling for the Colts hard in that game a few weeks ago as well, and was happy as hell you knocked them out last year. Good luck to the Colts on the rest of their season as well.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
FdaPats
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Thanks for the well wishes! I was pulling for the Colts hard in that game a few weeks ago as well, and was happy as hell you knocked them out last year. Good luck to the Colts on the rest of their season as well.
thanks for the remarks!! just remember what you guys did to the colts a couple years ago. we were 13-0 at one point and that didn't mean anything in the playoffs. I was very upset that we lost, but you guys are a classy squad and glad to see people like cowher and bettis go out in style. pats have ZERO class. pats were already crowned sb champs by the media months ago. nothing more i'd like to see than brady crying to bilicheat and listen to their excuses. i hope to see brady hit the ground multiple times next week, hopefully hitting the ground so hard it takes him a bit to get up.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:57 AM   #4
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Thanks Fda (love the name - LOL!) for the well wishes and classy post. I, too, was screaming my head off for the Colts and I agree with you - the Cheatsies have been exposed (in more ways than one)!

Good luck to you in the coming weeks (unless you play us in the playoffs, of course!)

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:58 AM   #5
Counselor
Starter

Member Number: 5075

Quote:
Originally Posted by FdaPats View Post
thanks for the remarks!! just remember what you guys did to the colts a couple years ago. we were 13-0 at one point and that didn't mean anything in the playoffs. I was very upset that we lost, but you guys are a classy squad and glad to see people like cowher and bettis go out in style. pats have ZERO class. pats were already crowned sb champs by the media months ago. nothing more i'd like to see than brady crying to bilicheat and listen to their excuses. i hope to see brady hit the ground multiple times next week, hopefully hitting the ground so hard it takes him a bit to get up.
And everyone I knew was rooting for you guys in the superbowl last year---you've got a classy organization as well. We love Tony Dungy and I've certainly grown to appreciate your QB.
I think the Steelers can safely promise to put Brady and Moss on the ground a few times.

One way or the other someone needs to stop Patricheats in the playoffs. If its not us, it better be you guys!
Counselor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:33 AM   #6
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
i hope you beat the living hell out of the patriots. last nights loss was actually more painful to watch than the colts game. ravens played their hearts out. and just remember, the pats will NOT win the superbowl this year. They won't even represent the AFC in the superbowl!! pats have been exposed. no where near the greatest team ever. you have to pound the ball, don't have dumb penalties, and ZERO turnovers. Go colts! Go steelers!!
Thanks FDA....I was at the Colts/Steelers Monday night game when you guys gave us a beating. My son and I were surrounded by Colts fans who kidded us good-naturedly and made the whole night enjoyable...(one drunk was told to shut up by the crowd around him)
I have said it in here before and you have proven my thoughts...Colts Fans are some of the best in the league!!!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:19 AM   #7
FdaPats
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Thanks FDA....I was at the Colts/Steelers Monday night game when you guys gave us a beating. My son and I were surrounded by Colts fans who kidded us good-naturedly and made the whole night enjoyable...(one drunk was told to shut up by the crowd around him)
I have said it in here before and you have proven my thoughts...Colts Fans are some of the best in the league!!!
thanks for the compliment. i live in bears country and they think they're the most dedicated fans to their team. I think either you guys or the packer fans have the most dedicated/hardcore fan base in all of pro football. i hope to see many steelers fans at NE. and i'm also glad that they'll have home field advantage in the playoffs. what better way to beat the pats then on their own turf and see all their "peter griffin talkin'" fans cry their eyes out. hell i think the jags can easily beat the pats. i really wouldnt be surprised to see them go out in their first playoff game against the chargers or jags. the afc is too tough. pats are now the new "finesse" team in football
Old 12-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #8
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
thanks for the compliment. i live in bears country and they think they're the most dedicated fans to their team. I think either you guys or the packer fans have the most dedicated/hardcore fan base in all of pro football. i hope to see many steelers fans at NE. and i'm also glad that they'll have home field advantage in the playoffs. what better way to beat the pats then on their own turf and see all their "peter griffin talkin'" fans cry their eyes out. hell i think the jags can easily beat the pats. i really wouldnt be surprised to see them go out in their first playoff game against the chargers or jags. the afc is too tough. pats are now the new "finesse" team in football
I'm in bears country also..so I feel for you, and your right. Bears fans are fanatics, but if I have to hear about the 85 bears one more time I am going to shove one of our Lombardies down that fans throat...LOL!!!
(...and I 'll still have 4 left)
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #9
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

Quote:
Thanks for the good wishes!

i was rooting for the Colts against the Pats also. Marcia and the Brady Bunch are NOT as invincible as the talking heads make them out to be. Your team's game against them as well as the Iggles and the Ratbirds' games proved that. I hope we can just come in and land the final blow!

Here's hoping we are all celebrating a Pats defeat on Sunday!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #10
#1LambertFan
Starter

Member Number: 5489

Thanks, and the calls in that Colts game were almost as bad as they were in the Ravens game, and then they even claim the Colts are cheating when they beat them. They love to cheat but hate when others do. I don't get it and never will. I am so glad to see that there are fans from 31 teams that would love to see them lose on sunday. Mark my words all of Mass. will be crying Monday.
#1LambertFan is offline   Reply With Quote