Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 10-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #21
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Member Number: 679
Default Re: Lets Go 'stros....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron City Hangover
Chicago is undeserving of their spot in the World Series.

Well now if Chicago is the Astros didnt even deserve to be in the playoffs. This "undeserving" team has a 2-0 lead
hmmmmmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 06:35 PM   #22
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmmmm
LOL dont even talk fool. I see you rep the Astros when theyre winning when theyre losing "I dont care about baseball" damn bandwagon fans callin other people that lol. "Oh damn they won. Let me put up my Astros logo and act like I care so i can say my "team" is doing good"

see i think you got us mixed up because i have the convos saved somewhere from msn, where i asked how bout the rangers when they were on the fall and you told me you don't give a fuck about baseball after talkin all the shit about them being the better team in texas cause they had a better record then the astros by a big margin but yet i was still arguing for the astros. and see i barely started watching baseball this season but the 'stros have always been my favorite baseball team cause they are a texas team. you like whoever is winning. two years ago it was about the yankees and then all of a sudden the rangers start winning and they are now your favorite team oh and then they fall off and it's all about the yanks again. and the reason i barely put astros on my avy is becasue this is a steelers board so there was no point until now but when the series is done i'll go back to my texas with the black and gold background. and the 'stros are losing and i still haven't stopped rooting for them.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 06:57 PM   #23
Motley Nate
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 735

Quote:
Well now if Chicago is the Astros didnt even deserve to be in the playoffs. This "undeserving" team has a 2-0 lead
Explaining the near historic blow-up. Losing a 15 game lead is totally unacceptable. Guillen should have been fired for losing his cool... then announcing his e-mail address and complaining about the HATE MAIL FROM CHICAGO FANS. Fool.

Old 10-24-2005, 06:58 PM   #24
Motley Nate
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron City Hangover
you want to talk about hype, ha, your boys almost blew a 15 game lead. that is pitiful. ozzie is in need of some serious counseling.
Wow... I completely agree for once.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:23 PM   #25
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley Nate
Explaining the near historic blow-up. Losing a 15 game lead is totally unacceptable. Guillen should have been fired for losing his cool... then announcing his e-mail address and complaining about the HATE MAIL FROM CHICAGO FANS. Fool.

Yeah but you see they didnt really lose anything cause they were still atop the division. Im not even a White Sox fan im just doin it to annoy this bandwagon fan. Plus, they are the better team they proved it against the Indians, Red Sox, Angels and so far the Astros.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:30 PM   #26
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
see i think you got us mixed up because i have the convos saved somewhere from msn, where i asked how bout the rangers when they were on the fall and you told me you don't give a fuck about baseball after talkin all the shit about them being the better team in texas cause they had a better record then the astros by a big margin but yet i was still arguing for the astros. and see i barely started watching baseball this season but the 'stros have always been my favorite baseball team cause they are a texas team. you like whoever is winning. two years ago it was about the yankees and then all of a sudden the rangers start winning and they are now your favorite team oh and then they fall off and it's all about the yanks again. and the reason i barely put astros on my avy is becasue this is a steelers board so there was no point until now but when the series is done i'll go back to my texas with the black and gold background. and the 'stros are losing and i still haven't stopped rooting for them.

Dude you start liking em halfway through the year buy your little hat and tell me youve always liked em? FU** outta here. You seem to be pretty stupid as well if you arent a bandwagon fan i dont know what is. Its funny how you try and flip stuff but i see you rep em when they win and not talk about em when they werent anywhere. Youre a sad excuse for a fan you and i know i really dont care about baseball im doin this cause youre a bandwagon fan tryin to act like theyve been your team forever and its pathetic. You turn everything personal like a little bitch when you have nothing to contradict what i said. Let me guess this is the guy who was claiming the Cowboys were his favorite team earlier on this year LOL. Oh wait.........it doesnt apply to you. I dont like turning stuff personal i was just talking about the games and stating why i think theyre choking then you bring it to this tsk tsk tsk
Old 10-24-2005, 08:47 PM   #27
Koopa
Living Legend

i'm still repping them now and they just lost in the world series and will never be there again or at least not till we are old ass men. and at least i've stuck with one team i don't go to the rangers then the yankees then the rangers and back to the yankees. see i guess you didn't read right or you're just a dumbass i said they are my favorite NFC team which doesn't mean they are my favorite team and it don't mean i really root for them they are just the team in the nfc i like cause they are from texas but i could care less if they win or lose and there is a thread somewhere in this forum where i say that they are my second favorite team so don't try to call me out on some bullshit. getting personal? it's sports i ain't talkin about yo life. but you can do what you always have to do or you'll cry go ahead and have the last word and i'll just go back to talkin about the astros in this thread
Old 10-24-2005, 09:08 PM   #28
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i'm still repping them now and they just lost in the world series and will never be there again or at least not till we are old ass men. and at least i've stuck with one team i don't go to the rangers then the yankees then the rangers and back to the yankees. see i guess you didn't read right or you're just a dumbass i said they are my favorite NFC team which doesn't mean they are my favorite team and it don't mean i really root for them they are just the team in the nfc i like cause they are from texas but i could care less if they win or lose and there is a thread somewhere in this forum where i say that they are my second favorite team so don't try to call me out on some bullshit. getting personal? it's sports i ain't talkin about yo life. but you can do what you always have to do or you'll cry go ahead and have the last word and i'll just go back to talkin about the astros in this thread

Dude, you are seriously the dumbest person i know. You forget the whole stupid thing you did about revealing your new favorite team? Or are you just tryin to justify it here when i call you out on it. It wasnt your favorite NFC team either you said multiple times your NEW FAVORITE team. Like i said though that shit dont apply to you. You got that one track mind where only youre right and you try to correct everything with some bullshit. You stuck with one team cause you started liking em when they started winning. Why would you jump ship when "your" team is winning not even you are dumb enough to do that. It dont matter what you put here youre tryin to look good here im not, im just telling the truth. Its funny how this is all personal its between me and you and you turned it that way bringing up some bullshit. Instead of stating facts you try going at me bringing up some stupid stuff then when i call you out on the stuff you try and justify it. Making up some bull "i said NFC"..... bullshit you cant take the heat dont fire off the gun. Now you try making it seem like your right....why did you even have to reply to this? So you could get the last word sayin thats what im tryin to do. Face it youre a bandwagon fan for every sport. At least I can say i was a Cowboy fan my whole damn life. Not a Steeler fan then Cowboy fan then a Steeler fan again. You wanna talk baseball dont be a bitch and make shit personal I was talkin baseball till you bring up some MSN convos and all that bullshit. Man up, dont be a hoe your whole life.

You wanna get back on topic............Fine. Explain to me how the Astros arent choking after last nights game. Biggio the seasoned vetran had a for sure out just bounce right out of his glove which allowed a run to score. Whoever it was in the outfield missed another out it landed right next to him. The two good closers yall have both getting smashed for homeruns. You can try and blame the wind but the wind was the same for the White Sox and they made their plays. Now, try and justify this without bringing up personal shit
Old 10-24-2005, 09:14 PM   #29
Koopa
Living Legend

well let me get back on subject, so i think that oswalt can get this game won but we lose the next one with backe pitching and then clemens is kinda broken so he'll probably lose that game too.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:16 PM   #30
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
You wanna get back on topic............Fine. Explain to me how the Astros arent choking after last nights game. Biggio the seasoned vetran had a for sure out just bounce right out of his glove which allowed a run to score. Whoever it was in the outfield missed another out it landed right next to him. The two good closers yall have both getting smashed for homeruns. You can try and blame the wind but the wind was the same for the White Sox and they made their plays. Now, try and justify this without bringing up personal shit

Hows about you answer this?????? Since this is what started it and if were getting back on topic pick up were it was left off