Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 10-24-2005, 08:27 PM   #31
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: Lets Go 'stros....

no cause you got off topic this was about who you think gonna win and a place for me to rant when we fuck up
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:30 PM   #32
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Member Number: 679

well you cant make a decision anymore cause it already started and its gonna be game 3. So now the only thing to do is talk about the games going on.
hmmmmmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 08:47 PM   #33
Koopa
Living Legend

sure you can, i can say we gonna win the next four
Old 10-24-2005, 08:50 PM   #34
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Well yeah but still. Youre supposed to make your predictions before it starts then just talk about the games
Old 10-24-2005, 09:22 PM   #35
Koopa
Living Legend

i was, i said f u qualls and then talked shit about lidge for choking. see i don't care if you say a player chokes but you saying the whole team is which isn't true. berkman is stepping up, willy has a few hits and has scored, lane has hit it out of the park or was that lamb? biggio for the most part is doing good but he did fuck up on getting that for sure out. bagwell he ain't choking cause he ain't himself really and he looks like he's finna take a shit when he's batting so it's ok for him to suck. pettite let two runs but that's ok he didn't lose us the game, clemens choked cause he's been there and should be used to the pressure. wandy well he sucks that's why he gave off the winning run in game one. lidge just sucks and i dont' care if you talk shit about him. he hasn't been the same since he blew the lead against the cubs a couple of months ago so all his confidence is shot. qualls sucks he has like 4 good games and then messes up big time like last night.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:31 PM   #36
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Well yeah but i dont know if baseball is like football a team game. Every pitcher they had that game choked. Biggio did and the outfielder i dont know his name did as well. Thats 5 people from the team. So it was just easier to say the team I mean everyone isnt playing as good as they were last series. Theyre all making stupid mistakes on the big stage thats why i say theyre choking cause theyre playing sub par when they finally get to the big series.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:49 PM   #37
Koopa
Living Legend

well andy didn't really choke he played 7 solid innings giving off two runs, but the other pitcher gave off 4 was it? why ain't you saying he choked? and when we tied them in the 8th. lidge got the L for the night not pettite he got no decision cause of the closers. we were winning when andy left so he didn't choke, allowing two runs early ain't choking and if it is you should bring up their pitcher for allowing 4 and game ones pitcher for allowing 3. and also why don't you bring up one of their closers the tall fat dude he let jose vicino or however it's spelled get a double off him bringing in two runs to tie the game at 6.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:06 PM   #38
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Well, because they arent losing... they didnt make real stupid plays and that big dude wasnt a supposed "Good" closer. The two Houston closers were supposed to be in the upper half of the league one some even called the second best. Theyre not playing the same now that they got to the World Series. Theyre playing like it was the start of the season again making stupid plays.

(Yeah i didnt mean to say pettite (or whatever))
Old 10-24-2005, 10:17 PM   #39
Koopa
Living Legend

well i can understand lidge being called the second best closer but he hasn't been the same since i explained the cubs game he has no confedince what so ever and he lost way more against albert in the nlcs and then now, he's pretty much done as a good closer he'll just be avg at best from now on. qualls i don't know where you got that from casue he fucked up a lot during the season he's somewhat stepped up in the playoffs until now.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:30 PM   #40
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

But as a whole the team is playing nowhere near the way they were the last series and theyre making retarded plays which i think = choking. I heard people saying Qualls was a good closer and Lidge did good till Pujols knocked it out.