Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Kvnfaber
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 6695
Default Reasons why I am a Steeler Fan

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...885663#2885663

This article describes a big reason why I am diehard for the Steelers.

Also, I'd like to throw a shout-out to Hines Ward for being the kind of receiver that I can be delighted to tell my future kids about someday. He plays with a fire, and drive that you see in very few players in the league. There is something about him smiling and staying in bounds to draw contact and punish defenders that sets him apart from other NFL receivers. He simply is one of the few players that exemplifies what everyone should. He shows his happiness on the field, his love for the game, and his competitiveness every time he gets up and smiles after a hit, and after every hard block he throws.

Hines Ward is a great example of why I'm a Steeler fan.

Also to Big Ben, what a season. To have the 2nd best passer rating and be sacked the 2nd most times is remarkable. Give him Brady's O-line and imagine the damage he would do. I simply can't wait to watch what he does next season.

As for the defense, James Harrison is simply a man among boys...watching him is a treat, I often found myself focusing on him during games this season and not even watching the ball. Woodley seems like he has one hell of a bright future ahead of him in this city with such a rich tradition of linebackers. Polamalu will be back and healed for next season, and that alone means volumes to this unit.

I'm already counting the days til next season, I'm proud of the Black and Gold, pushing through injuries and changes to have a good season under a rookie head coach. Next year should be another wonderful ride :D

Steelers fan for life!!!
Kvnfaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach

Member Number: 7579
Default Re: Reasons why I am a Steeler Fan

i think this article has already been posted but w/e... great read again... and i agree SFFL (steelers fan for Life)