Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Rivals latest Top 100 and Commits

This list changed DRAMATICALLY over the last couple of months. Pryor at the top, of course, and if he commits to OSU they will have a MONSTER class coming in with 2 of the top 3 recruits going to a team with almost no holes.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank...08&ra_key=1803
Old 01-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
Dylan
Starter

Member Number: 3276
Default Re: Rivals latest Top 100 and Commits

As much as i hate to say this. i think Michigan is his destination.
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
This list changed DRAMATICALLY over the last couple of months. Pryor at the top, of course, and if he commits to OSU they will have a MONSTER class coming in with 2 of the top 3 recruits going to a team with almost no holes.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank...08&ra_key=1803
No holes? I guess LSU found those holes and ran through them.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #4
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,528 Posts

well.....there's 100 i can scratch off the list that won't be goin to U ofmaryland. it pisses me off that fredgien can't even recruit kids in his own back yard !!! fat bastard !!!

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
well.....there's 100 i can scratch off the list that won't be goin to U ofmaryland. it pisses me off that fredgien can't even recruit kids in his own back yard !!! fat bastard !!!
Imagine what WVU fans are feeling these days. Josh Jenkins, who orally committed to WVU, could wind up as a Seminole!
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Imagine what WVU fans are feeling these days. Josh Jenkins, who orally committed to WVU, could wind up as a Seminole!
lol...i hope so....did you know that fat bastard (fredgien) revoked steve slattons scholarship at UMD ? a friend of mines nephew, was a senior kicker/punter at my old high school , got several scholarships offers from DIV 1 schools, such as penn state, notre dame, WVU, Virginia, and a few others. he was invited to visit Maryland, where he wanted to go. when he got there, fat ass told him they don't give scholarships to kickers, but they'd like to have him on the team.... he's going to freakin WVU.........This kid (levi mallow) has been groomed to be a kicker since a very young age. i've seen him consistently boot 50 yarders.,and all of his kickoffs go into the endzone....stupid fat ass !!!

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
lol...i hope so....did you know that fat bastard (fredgien) revoked steve slattons scholarship at UMD ? a friend of mines nephew, was a senior kicker/punter at my old high school , got several scholarships offers from DIV 1 schools, such as penn state, notre dame, WVU, Virginia, and a few others. he was invited to visit Maryland, where he wanted to go. when he got there, fat ass told him they don't give scholarships to kickers, but they'd like to have him on the team.... he's going to freakin WVU.........This kid (levi mallow) has been groomed to be a kicker since a very young age. i've seen him consistently boot 50 yarders.,and all of his kickoffs go into the endzone....stupid fat ass !!!
Forget college...

Pick him up in FA for the Steelers!!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Forget college...

Pick him up in FA for the Steelers!!
yeah no doubt...at least he can get it into the endzone !!! i just can't believe UMD, won't give a scholarship to kickers !!! how many games are won or lost on FG's ??? this kid is the best kicker recruit in the state, and WANTS to go to maryland.....this is the kinda crap, why Maryland will never even sniff an NCAA championship in football ......( they did win one in 1953)

CUMBERLAND - Fort Hill High School's Levi Mallow has been named place-kicker on the 2007 Maryland Consensus All-State football team through a statewide voting process that includes Associated Press-affiliated media outlets in Maryland, with the voting having been compiled by Sheldon Shealer of MDVarsity.com.
As for Mallow, he and 29 other players named to the Consensus All-State team, will also be honored Feb. 16 at Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium during the annual all-state team banquet. The Consensus team is made up of the top 30 high school football players in the state of Maryland, having been selected from the Small Schools and the Large Schools teams.

During his senior season for the Sentinels, Mallow was 55-for-58 on extra-point attempts; kicked for 61 touchbacks, 15 coming consecutively and nine coming in one game; and was also 5-for-7 on field-goal attempts, converting a 2007 state-best 50-yarder.
http://www.times-news.com/localsport...010102941.html

Cumberland (MD) Fort Hill
6-1, 190
Mallow has unrivaled foot strength. More than 80 percent of his kickoffs went for touchbacks. He converted five field goals, including a state-best 50-yarder.
http://mdvarsity.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=753582

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 01-17-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach

Member Number: 7579

Quote:
u guys did produce a freakishly athletic kid named vernon davis... too bad u couldn't get his brother too...

didnt u also produce Dqwell jackson of the browns?
Old 01-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #10
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhee Rhee View Post
u guys did produce a freakishly athletic kid named vernon davis... too bad u couldn't get his brother too...

didnt u also produce Dqwell jackson of the browns?
yup.....and erin henderson, EJ's brother is coming out this year too....he's a freakin animal !!! and i'd love to see us get dre moore to replace keisel.