Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #11
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579
Default Re: I'm not even sure what title to give this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg View Post
You're right Jeremy, not to much is sacred to me. I will poke fun at just about anything. I will poke fun at myself, politics, religion, even you given a chance. See how fair I am. I am an equal opportunity fun poker.

And BTW that is a picture of the morning after the night before taken of her. Minus the 7 beers consumed before taking her home.
Yeah....someone's death is ****ing hilarious.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
Mosca
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Yeah....someone's death is ****ing hilarious.
We laugh over others' deaths all the time; just something as silly as The Darwin Awards gets passed around through emails and blogs, and has been for years. YOU might not have laughed at them, but many people have. It's a human thing to do.

I think we should realize that the difference here is that TBD isn't the person who actually did the killing laughing. SHE is. I know that if I accidentally killed someone, I wouldn't laugh about it no matter the circumstances.

Think about it for a bit. Put yourself in the imaginary position of having killed someone on a bicycle while driving drunk, and imagine any situation where you might have laughed about it. Then decide how to judge this person. Not how you might judge TBD for making a joke about death, because we joke about death all the time.... but how you judge someone for joking about a death that she caused, joking about having killed someone.
Mosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
Jeremy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
We laugh over others' deaths all the time; just something as silly as The Darwin Awards gets passed around through emails and blogs, and has been for years. YOU might not have laughed at them, but many people have. It's a human thing to do.

I think we should realize that the difference here is that TBD isn't the person who actually did the killing laughing. SHE is. I know that if I accidentally killed someone, I wouldn't laugh about it no matter the circumstances.

Think about it for a bit. Put yourself in the imaginary position of having killed someone on a bicycle while driving drunk, and imagine any situation where you might have laughed about it. Then decide how to judge this person. Not how you might judge TBD for making a joke about death, because we joke about death all the time.... but how you judge someone for joking about a death that she caused, joking about having killed someone.
He's no better than she is. They're both pieces of crap.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #14
Mosca
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1751

Quote:
Man, something put you in a bad mood. You usually make more sense than this.
Mosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #15
Jeremy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
Man, something put you in a bad mood. You usually make more sense than this.
The woman makes me sick. But this

Quote:
Maybe she was just responding to the Frenchman part. Or no it's not meaning it's not laughable????
is just as sick.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #16
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts

Quote:
Why is Troy a piece of crap? Because he tries to bring levity to a situation? Troy is one of my heroes. He was drafted and fought in the Vietnam War. He was captured and tortured beyond belief. He came back to America and was spit on for doing what he was called to do. He has nightmares and is permanently affected by what he has been through. And you who I would guess have been through nothing in comparison are angry, combative and hateful. So if someone who has been through what Troy has been through wants to bring levity about those french pieces of shit, I'm OK with that. Thank you both for your service.

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #17
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
Why is Troy a piece of crap? Because he tries to bring levity to a situation? Troy is one of my heroes. He was drafted and fought in the Vietnam War. He was captured and tortured beyond belief. He came back to America and was spit on for doing what he was called to do. He has nightmares and is permanently affected by what he has been through. And you who I would guess have been through nothing in comparison are angry, combative and hateful. So if someone who has been through what Troy has been through wants to bring levity about those french pieces of shit, I'm OK with that. Thank you both for your service.
tell me how you really feel!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #18
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 6617

I will tell you how I feel Jeremy my little minded friend, if I may use the term loosely. I look at death in the face every minute of every day for two reasons. one there is still a price on my head in Nam, even though your hero Womanizer Pedophile Former President Bill Clinton normalized relations with the Bastards, who by the way were the baby killers. I saw it first hand. Second I am on a heart transplant list and not near the top either, so I have a choice. I can either cry my eyes out about it or laugh about it and try to make others laugh also. I do not believe in boo hoo clubs, therefore I choose to laugh. I will pray for your sorry butt, who must have taken some kind of hate pill even though you claim to be a loving kind hearted person.

Remember the old saying you young whipper snapper, Before you judge someone walk a mile in their shoes.

And also before calling me a piece of shit again do it to my face, not on the Internet, that is so impersonal. Because I am positive you would not do it to my face, and if you did you would not walk away from me, you would be carried.

Here We Go Brownies Here We Go Woof Woof
Americanos dicen ingl?s, Aprietan dos para Deportaci?
TroysBadDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #19
steelergirl07
Bench Warmer

Location: Original Hawaii girl, now living in Seahawks country
Member Number: 6622

Quote:
I will tell you how I feel Jeremy my little minded friend, if I may use the term loosely. I look at death in the face every minute of every day for two reasons. one there is still a price on my head in Nam, even though your hero Womanizer Pedophile Former President Bill Clinton normalized relations with the Bastards, who by the way were the baby killers. I saw it first hand. Second I am on a heart transplant list and not near the top either, so I have a choice. I can either cry my eyes out about it or laugh about it and try to make others laugh also. I do not believe in boo hoo clubs, therefore I choose to laugh. I will pray for your sorry butt, who must have taken some kind of hate pill even though you claim to be a loving kind hearted person.

Remember the old saying you young whipper snapper, Before you judge someone walk a mile in their shoes.

And also before calling me a piece of shit again do it to my face, not on the Internet, that is so impersonal. Because I am positive you would not do it to my face, and if you did you would not walk away from me, you would be carried.

I think this is the first time I agree with a Browns fan over a "Steelers fan". Interesting.

Six time Super Bowl Champions!!!
steelergirl07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #20
Jeremy
Banned

Quote:

1. I have never supported Bill Clinton in any post I've ever made on this board.

2. I have never claimed to loving kind hearted person.

So stop making things up about me to justify laughing about a cold hearted bitch who thought killing someone was funny.