Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Draft


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2008, 03:26 PM   #11
ShutDown24
Team President
 
ShutDown24's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,125
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3997
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Colts trade up with 49ers

Indianapolis Colts: Acquire pick No. 42 (selected OT Tony Ugoh).
San Francisco 49ers: Acquire pick No. 126 (fourth round) and Colts' first-round pick in 2008.
Man... I don't remember that at all... Lol alright then, thanks.
__________________
ShutDown24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
Man... I don't remember that at all... Lol alright then, thanks.
Sooooo...all is good with the draft then?
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
Rhee Rhee
Head Coach
 
Rhee Rhee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 808 state
Posts: 1,890
Gender: Male
Member Number: 7579
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
1) Dolphins: Glenn Dorsey (DT, Louisiana State)
2) Rams: Chris Long (DE, Virginia)
3) Falcons: Darren McFadden (HB, Arkansas)
4) Raiders: Sedrick Ellis (DT, USC)
5) Chiefs: Jake Long (OT, Michigan)
6) Jets: Vernon Gholston (DE, Ohio State)
7) Patriots: Dan Connor (LB, Penn State)
8) Ravens: Matt Ryan (QB, Boston College)
9) Bengals: Derrick Harvey (DE, Florida)
10) Saints: Keith Rivers (LB, USC)
11) Bills: Mike Jenkins (CB, South Florida)
12) Broncos: Kenny Phillips (S, Miami (FL))
13) Panthers: Sam Baker (OT, USC)
14) Bears: Brian Brohm (QB, Louisville)
15) Lions: Felix Jones (HB, Arkansas)
16) Cardinals: Rashard Mendenhall (HB, Illinois)
17) Vikings: DeSean Jackson (WR, California)
18) Texans: Aqib Talib (CB, Kansas)
19) Eagles: Ryan Clady (OT, Boise State)
20) Buccaneers: Malcolm Kelly (WR, Oklahoma)
21) Redskins: Calais Campbell (DE, Miami (FL)
22) Cowboys: Limas Sweed (WR, Texas)
23) Steelers: Jeff Otah (OT, Pittsburgh)
24) Titans: Adarius Bowman (WR, Oklahoma State)
25) Seahawks : Martellus Bennett (TE, Texas A&M)
26) Jaguars: Brandon Flowers (CB, Virginia Tech)
27) Chargers: Curtis Lofton (LB, Oklahoma)
28) Cowboys: Jonathan Stewart (HB, Oregon)
29) 49ers: Chris Williams (OT, Vanderbilt)
30) Packers: Antoine Cason (CB, Arizona)
31) Giants: Pat Sims (DT, Auburn)
32) Patriots: FORFEITED PICK : Freaking cheaters got caught!!!!!!!!
two things...

#1 do u think martellus bennett will go in the first? i agree with you that Seattle will take a TE but bennett? unless he has like an incredible combine i see carlson or fred davis to go b4 him

#2 the chargers are set @ LB... their 3-4 is both young and athletic... i say they grab a a stud 3-4 DT to replace the 32 year old jamaal williams..
__________________
Rhee Rhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 PM   #14
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhee Rhee View Post
two things...

#1 do u think martellus bennett will go in the first? i agree with you that Seattle will take a TE but bennett? unless he has like an incredible combine i see carlson or fred davis to go b4 him

#2 the chargers are set @ LB... their 3-4 is both young and athletic... i say they grab a a stud 3-4 DT to replace the 32 year old jamaal williams..
Bennett is one of my picks that should perform well enough in the combine to warrant a first round slot

Jamaal Williams still has a few years left in him, and based on value..the chargers should be able to get a replacement in the later rounds....I was torn between Safety and adding depth to their LB corp...and went again on value...as of now I think they will take the stud LB in the first (since 3-4 LBers are harder to find) and pick up a safety and NT in the 2nd and 3rd
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #15
ShutDown24
Team President
 
ShutDown24's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,125
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3997
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

I think Aqib Talib has moved up a lot latley... Any chance you think he could go before Jenkins?
__________________
ShutDown24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
I think Aqib Talib has moved up a lot latley... Any chance you think he could go before Jenkins?
it depends on if NFL teams are going to react to character issues like they did last spring...Jenkins was arrested for fighting outside a bar last year so some teams will be turned off by his potential "issues".
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #17
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,404
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 960
Thanked 4,174 Times in 1,770 Posts
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Bennett is one of my picks that should perform well enough in the combine to warrant a first round slot

Jamaal Williams still has a few years left in him, and based on value..the chargers should be able to get a replacement in the later rounds....I was torn between Safety and adding depth to their LB corp...and went again on value...as of now I think they will take the stud LB in the first (since 3-4 LBers are harder to find) and pick up a safety and NT in the 2nd and 3rd
VALUE.........I don't think the chargers GM understands " value ". they did waste last years first on craig davis ..... the chargers also gave up this years second (dolphins - chambers), and 3rd (bears - traded up to get weddle)....so they better get the value at the most pressing need, according to charger web sites, they claim DT( nose guard), OT, AND LBER as the top areas of need. and of course loosing RB ,turner adds another.
__________________
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #18
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hollidaysburg PA
Posts: 19,587
Gender: Male
Member Number: 541
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
1) Dolphins: Glenn Dorsey (DT, Louisiana State)
2) Rams: Chris Long (DE, Virginia)
3) Falcons: Darren McFadden (HB, Arkansas)
4) Raiders: Sedrick Ellis (DT, USC)
5) Chiefs: Jake Long (OT, Michigan)
6) Jets: Vernon Gholston (DE, Ohio State)
7) Patriots: Dan Connor (LB, Penn State)
8) Ravens: Matt Ryan (QB, Boston College)
9) Bengals: Derrick Harvey (DE, Florida)
10) Saints: Keith Rivers (LB, USC)
11) Bills: Mike Jenkins (CB, South Florida)
12) Broncos: Kenny Phillips (S, Miami (FL))
13) Panthers: Sam Baker (OT, USC)
14) Bears: Brian Brohm (QB, Louisville)
15) Lions: Felix Jones (HB, Arkansas)
16) Cardinals: Rashard Mendenhall (HB, Illinois)
17) Vikings: DeSean Jackson (WR, California)
18) Texans: Aqib Talib (CB, Kansas)
19) Eagles: Ryan Clady (OT, Boise State)
20) Buccaneers: Malcolm Kelly (WR, Oklahoma)
21) Redskins: Calais Campbell (DE, Miami (FL)
22) Cowboys: Limas Sweed (WR, Texas)
23) Steelers: Jeff Otah (OT, Pittsburgh)
24) Titans: Adarius Bowman (WR, Oklahoma State)
25) Seahawks : Martellus Bennett (TE, Texas A&M)
26) Jaguars: Brandon Flowers (CB, Virginia Tech)
27) Chargers: Curtis Lofton (LB, Oklahoma)
28) Cowboys: Jonathan Stewart (HB, Oregon)
29) 49ers: Chris Williams (OT, Vanderbilt)
30) Packers: Antoine Cason (CB, Arizona)
31) Giants: Pat Sims (DT, Auburn)
32) Patriots: FORFEITED PICK : Freaking cheaters got caught!!!!!!!!
HEY! I take offense to Dan Conner being drafted by the Pats. Why would he go there?
__________________

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #19
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner
 
xXTheSteelKingsXx's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,636
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5803
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
...and of course loosing RB ,turner adds another.
Don't forget about Darren Sproles either. He is one of the best 3rd down backs in the NFL. The only problem I see is if he will be able to carry the larger load moving to the number two back.
__________________
xXTheSteelKingsXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:00 AM   #20
MDSteel15
Team President
 
MDSteel15's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Like a nomad, I live where I park at night...
Posts: 2,286
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8170
Thanks: 1,058
Thanked 333 Times in 222 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: LLT's Mock draft....1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
HEY! I take offense to Dan Conner being drafted by the Pats. Why would he go there?
Because probably all their LBs are going to retire from old age
MDSteel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts