Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #151
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Default Re: The Official F YOU Patriots* Thread

Wow. Read the comments at the bottom. The only regret that I have is that the comments will not only never reach his ears, but it also gives him more advertising and attention. I didn't dignify his article with a response. I left it in the toilet bowl this morning.
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #152
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283

7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #153
The Patriot
Head Coach

Member Number: 7750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso View Post
Wow. Read the comments at the bottom. The only regret that I have is that the comments will not only never reach his ears, but it also gives him more advertising and attention. I didn't dignify his article with a response. I left it in the toilet bowl this morning.
The real tragedy is that somebody who writes a controversial article will get more attention than somebody who writes a good article, because people tend to obsess over frivolous nonsense.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #154
BlackAndGold4Ever
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 8179

"The towel waving Steeler fools and the merry band of Black and Gold boosters in the media can try to cloak the cheap shots in fabled glory. Bill Cowher can sit at the CBS anchor desk flapping his chin about hard nosed football, and Mike Tomlin can feign concern for victims of his brand of football. Their words are meaningless. On February 1, the Pittsburgh Steelers may in fact be crowned the NFL’s champs. In truth, they are nothing more than a bunch of chumps."

Wow what a jagoff! My bloodpressure was sky high by the time I finished the article. Cheap shot artists huh? That Clark hit on Willis was legal, he lead with his shoulder. F-ing cry baby profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter, how bout your beloved Cheatriots? Damm Im pissed off

www.steelersinhoboken.com
BlackAndGold4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:13 PM   #155
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Anyone want to inundate that newspaper with calls for his termination? hee hee...
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #156
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283

one for each ring

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #157
Steelcitygal87
Banned

Member Number: 10583

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
The real tragedy is that somebody who writes a controversial article will get more attention than somebody who writes a good article, because people tend to obsess over frivolous nonsense.
Yep, it is very sad. The writer is smart...he knows what will get people's attention...sensationalism. The more he can get people riled up, the better. Just like tv(ESPN)....a story about T.O mouthing off or some other kind of drama garbage will get more coverage than a feel good story. Makes me sick.
Steelcitygal87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:17 PM   #158
Steelersfanforlife
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12898

Screw the Patriots!
Steelersfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #159
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,806 Posts

Quote:
patriots history of cheating is the stuff of which championships are made. The patriots only Super Bowl titles since the Reagan administration was a direct result of perhaps the most fiendish cheating in recent memory.
i took the liberty of fixing his typo o's......

seriously though....goodells "attempts" of making the league "safer" ..... has done nothing but breed a generation of f'n p*ssyfied fans .....its freakin disgusting....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 02-05-2009 at 01:54 AM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:10 AM   #160
JEFF4i
Banned

Member Number: 10645

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndGold4Ever View Post
"The towel waving Steeler fools and the merry band of Black and Gold boosters in the media can try to cloak the cheap shots in fabled glory. Bill Cowher can sit at the CBS anchor desk flapping his chin about hard nosed football, and Mike Tomlin can feign concern for victims of his brand of football. Their words are meaningless. On February 1, the Pittsburgh Steelers may in fact be crowned the NFL’s champs. In truth, they are nothing more than a bunch of chumps."

Wow what a jagoff! My bloodpressure was sky high by the time I finished the article. Cheap shot artists huh? That Clark hit on Willis was legal, he lead with his shoulder. F-ing cry baby profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter, how bout your beloved Cheatriots? Damm Im pissed off
Don't be pissed off.

OUR STYLE of football has won 6.
JEFF4i is offline   Reply With Quote