Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-05-2008, 07:01 AM   #41
sixstringlass
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2219
Default Re: The Official F YOU Patriots* Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydfan4life View Post
Are you kidding me??????

That's Casey Hampton!!!!
OMG... yer SoOoO funny!
Old 02-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #42
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

I would like to add my big

F-U

...to all the pompous-azz Pats fans who lorded their cheatin-azz team over the rest of us the entire season...and you have now been exposed for the frauds that you are!

Justice is served....order has been restored! All is right with the world...
Old 02-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #43
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
I heard on one of the local radio shows that some of the Patriots players invited some of the Giants players to their Superbowl party. What arrogance!

How ironic is it that the Pats' dynasty started with a tuck ... and ended with a Tuck?...
I heard Pierce say the next day that the Patriots players were inviting them to a Victory party...while on the Field during the game!!!!!!!

Thats gotta make you feel like an idiot!!!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #44
dragtruk
Banned

Member Number: 6950

Oh yes,

Today all Patriot fans decided they were going the route of Bill Bellif*ck. "Put it behind us", they said "We'll be 16-0 next year too." , they said.
Oh no, I DON'T THINK SO MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I reminded everyone of the big parade. They said, "What parade? Are they having one for the Pats anyway?" NO- THE VICTORY PARADE IN NYC YOU FUC*ING LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I reminded them of how their metrosexual hero Tommy boy, runs to NYC as soon as every game is over , to be with his (front) of a girlfriend Jizzelle. I said, "I bet he'll be there."
One loser asked, "What have the Steelers been doing for a month, playing golf?" THAT'S IT? THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?
No- the Steelers were busy watching the Patriots pull off the biggest choke job in sports history, along with 97 million other people worldwide. If they were going to do it, at least 97 million motherf*ckers saw it all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Now in classic classless Patriots style, Brady and Moss pull out of the probowl to "nurse injuries." To their pride- no doubt.
How embarrassing is it to lose to an NFC wild card team in the superbowl after a perfect season? Brady was afraid he'd get snapped in the ass by a towel in the pro bowl locker room. That's why he ain't goin'.
dragtruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #45
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

What a bunch of bitches Brady and Moss are. Those fans can pretend like the loss never happened and start looking forward to next year but we saw it along with 97 million others. This will be talked about for years to come which is a good thing. F*ck the pats and their delusional fans; screw those cheating bastards.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:55 AM   #46
LambertIsGod58
Team President

Member Number: 410

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
That 's a great pic....Love Johnny Cash!!!

"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:26 AM   #47
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
Now in classic classless Patriots style, Brady and Moss pull out of the probowl to "nurse injuries." To their pride- no doubt.
Personally, I think they're both nursing injuries to their hineys from the Giants giving it to them both in the pooper.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #48
dragtruk
Banned

Member Number: 6950

HA-HA! It just keeps getting better. Now Patriot DB Willie Andrews got busted last night with a half pound of the ganj with intent to distribute. He was in Lowell of all places. LOWELL! What the hell would a Patriot player want in Lowell? Pot, I guess. It's the second biggest drug community in Mass hole choositz.
I'm in frickin' stitches here. What's next? Bellibitch is really a woman? Well, an ugly woman.
GO PATS. THE DYNASTY IS NOW A WHINASTY!
dragtruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #49
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
HA-HA! It just keeps getting better. Now Patriot DB Willie Andrews got busted last night with a half pound of the ganj with intent to distribute. He was in Lowell of all places. LOWELL! What the hell would a Patriot player want in Lowell? Pot, I guess. It's the second biggest drug community in Mass hole choositz.
I'm in frickin' stitches here. What's next? Bellibitch is really a woman? Well, an ugly woman.
GO PATS. THE DYNASTY IS NOW A WHINASTY!

Players getting busted for roids, caught cheating, drug dealers, a coach who has zero class or respect.....yeah, real "classy" organization they have up there in New England. Thankfully for them, they still have the smart heads at ESPN to blow them on a regular basis....

Patriots' Willie Andrews charged with marijuana possession
Associated Press
Updated: February 5, 2008, 5:19 PM ET

LOWELL, Mass. -- New England Patriots defensive back Willie Andrews pleaded not guilty to drug possession Tuesday, hours after authorities said they found him with a half-pound of marijuana.

Andrews was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and driving an unregistered motor vehicle, a black Crown Victoria. Prosecutors said he had $6,800 in cash, three bags of marijuana, and no means to smoke the drugs.

According to authorities, Lowell police responded to an anonymous caller who reported possible drug activity in a black motor vehicle. Police later pulled over the car, and when they approached it, detectives smelled a strong odor they believed to be marijuana, District Attorney Gerry Leone said.

Andrews was released on personal recognizance after entering not guilty pleas during his arraignment in Lowell District Court.

Andrews' lawyer, Sean Delaney, declined to comment.

The arrest came one day after the team returned from Arizona, where the New York Giants upset New England 17-14 in the Super Bowl to end the Patriots' perfect season.

The Patriots declined to comment specifically on Andrews' arrest.

"The conduct of our players is very important to the New England Patriots," spokesman Stacey James said in a statement. "As is our policy, team discipline will be handled internally."

Andrews completed his second year with the Patriots, spending time on special teams return and coverage units. He scored his first NFL touchdown in October on a 77-yard kickoff return against the Miami Dolphins.

The 24-year-old player from Longview, Texas, was drafted in the seventh round out of Baylor in 2006.

Andrews is due back in court March 18 for a pretrial conference.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

This story is from ESPN.com's automated news wire. Wire index

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=3231666
Old 02-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #50
sherlock
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 7836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloydfan4life View Post
A little off topic here........ BUT....... I really think you should gather up all of your Boston Bashing posts and publish them in a book!!! I'd be willing to bet they'd sell like hotcakes right now!

It's nice to see that after having to live through an entire season, or should I say an entire dynasty* , surrounded by Pats* fans that you're finally able to have the last laugh!
That`s a great idea Lloydfan4life!!
I`m too new to the NFL to pretend to have a deep-rooted hatred of the Patriots but dragtruks rants are gold!
sherlock is offline   Reply With Quote