Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
NJarhead
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter

Member Number: 1932
Thanked 3,151 Times in 1,324 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Default What's the deal here?

Take a quick peak at this article and then tell me what you think of the banter between me (NJarhead) and Mr. TNugz:

Quote:
MOUNT OLIVE — Seven Mount Olive High School students face charges after police say a prank left 40 school buses with flat tires.

Phillip Roth, Kevin Fenty and Bronson Offerding are accused of conspiracy.

Thursday's incident delayed the opening of school by two hours and cost the district repairs.

The three and Thomas Licciardi also face charges for allegedly cementing landscaping blocks in front of the gate where the buses are stored.

The 18-year-olds have been released and are awaiting a first court appearance.

Charges are pending against three juveniles also thought to be involved in the
incident.

Quote:
TNugz wrote:

The article doesnt say that they flattened them by letting the air out or by puncturing them. bad jernelizm. the building of the Wall is obviously a direct reference to Pink Floyd's 1979 masterpiece of the same name. The oppression that these kids are feeling builds up, like that of a Wall, and eventually leads to internal turmoil, not unlike Nazi Germany, or a bad boil on your back. When will the evil infrastructure of the education warlords end?! Maybe never...Welcome...to the machine

Quote:
NJarhead wrote:

Tnugz - Is this generation really into Pink Floyd??? I'm not so sure this wall and "The Wall" have any ties.., at all.

Quote:
TNugz wrote:

Mr Jarhead. Your thought process, albeit pragmatic, is dangerous and somewhat septic. These kids are forced into an educational sausage grinder at such a young age that they later are remiss of the ability to think for themselves. They are riding the rim of a maelstrom of tragedy, that eventually leads them on to what some call "higher learning", where their thoughts become manufactured. It is usually around this time that they become, comfterbly numb...
Quote:
NJarhead wrote:

HA! "It is usually around this time that they become, comfterbly numb..." Like you were when you wrote those two posts? lol.
It's not just humanity; Birds leave the nest young, cubs leave the den young and so on and so on. I think you will find that your thought process is in the (serious) minority.., at least as far as this subject goes.

I cannot see how you can apply the term "septic" to anything I've said.

Are you sitting in front the PC with a thesaurus in your lap or are you normally this "poetic?"

Hang on a sec......<"Hey Honey, grab some wine. We're going to sit by the fire and I'll read you some TNugz."> Juuuuuuuust Kiddin'

The only thing that I can come up with that makes sense (besides he's a crack-head) is that I'm foolishly entertaining a stoner. I almost can't wait to see what he's gonna say next.....
Old 03-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
polamalu82
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 8234
Default Re: What's the deal here?

This guy is obviously using some Horse Tranqualizers and listening to Pink Floyd. Quoting "The Wall" then saying "Comfortly Numb". Tell him to find a sausage grinder and stick all his fingers in it so he can't fill that forum with more crap.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
NJarhead
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalu82 View Post
This guy is obviously using some Horse Tranqualizers and listening to Pink Floyd. Quoting "The Wall" then saying "Comfortly Numb". Tell him to find a sausage grinder and stick all his fingers in it so he can't fill that forum with more crap.
Actually his fingers and his tool. We don't want this one reproducing.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
NJarhead
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalu82 View Post
Turns out that his last reply was that he thought my wife/wine/fireplace joke was very funny. I guess he was just effin' with me. I'll tell ya....people from Jersey....

Last edited by NJarhead; 03-14-2008 at 09:29 PM.
NJarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
BettisFan
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5206

that made my day

Vist My blog at www.moesportsblog.com
BettisFan is offline   Reply With Quote