Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 03-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Cedrick Wilson Arrested/Released By The Steelers

Just heard on Channel 4 News here in Pittsburgh that Cedric Wilson was arrested at his home tonight. No link yet - awaiting details as they are provided. This is just unbelievable.

EDIT: Story provided below (and is also posted on Page 3 of this thread)

Steelers' Wilson arrested for hitting former girlfriend
By Michael Hasch

TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_558180.html

Steelers wide receiver Cedrick Wilson was arrested tonight after being accused of hitting his former girlfriend at a Wexford restaurant.

Wilson struck Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Fawn, in a domestic dispute at Patron's Mexican Grill on Perry Highway in Pine, said Paulat's attorney, Michael DeRiso.

Allegheny County emergency officials confirmed that Northern Regional Police were called to the restaurant about 8 p.m. for a domestic incident. The victim did not need to be taken to the hospital, they said.

Wilson, 29, was taken to Night Court and was awaiting arraignment on charges of simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct, a court official said. The charges against him were not available.

An argument between the couple on Jan. 19 sparked a 12-hour standoff between police and Paulat at Wilson's home in Pine.

Paulat, who is the mother of the couple's 1-year-old daughter, Amya, is awaiting a hearing on charges that she fired a gun inside the home after Wilson left. Neither Amya nor Wilson's 12-year-old son from a previous relationship were home at the time.

Wilson then filed for a protection-from-abuse order against Paulat, but agreed to withdraw it after the two consented to a no-contact order and shared custody of Amya.

It was not clear last night why the two were inside the restaurant at the same time.

Steelers spokesman David Lockett said the team was still trying to get information about the incident.

The Anti-Wahoo

Last edited by HometownGal; 03-19-2008 at 10:46 PM.
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: Breaking News - Cedric Wilson Arrested

lol...........................................funn y stuff......personally I don't care...I'm interested in Steelers wins not if the players are choir boys....lol I never been arrested also...So i guess I should toot my horn like a bunch of people do on this site for never being arrested...lol
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
lol...........................................funn y stuff......personally I don't care...I'm interested in Steelers wins not if the players are choir boys....lol I never been arrested also...So i guess I should toot my horn like a bunch of people do on this site for never being arrested...lol
Good for you, here's a cookie.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #4
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Good for you, here's a cookie.
Well you're one of the people that toot your horn all the time...
Old 03-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Well you're one of the people that toot your horn all the time...
Have I said jack shit about this yet? No. Know why? I'm waiting for the full story. And I'm also sure you're probably one of the ones that are among the first to jump in a "(name of Bengals player) arrested" thread to bash away like a hypocrite.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
BettisFan
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5206

wow... well its offseason guys what can else can we expect

Vist My blog at www.moesportsblog.com
BettisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:19 PM   #7
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

The charges against Cedrick Wilson are simple assault, disorderly conduct and harrassment against his former g/f, Lindsay Paulette. She claims he came into a restaurant near her home around 8:00 PM tonight, shoved her and punched her in the side of the face. According to the reporter covering the story, there are witnesses to this scenario.

Channel 4 (WTAE) will post the full story tomorrow morning.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Have I said jack shit about this yet? No. Know why? I'm waiting for the full story. And I'm also sure you're probably one of the ones that are among the first to jump in a "(name of Bengals player) arrested" thread to bash away like a hypocrite.
Actually no I don't make countless jokes about the Bengals like most on this site...So watch who you're calling like a hypocrite......I have made jokes about Chris Henry and Pac Man Jones since they're repeat offenders and are just clue less to get their acts together......

Plus I said I don't care if a Steelers player is arrested are not....I don't care if a Bengals player is arrested...I don't care if a Chicago Rush player is arrested...Get the idea these players don't effect me or my life....
Old 03-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #9
BettisFan
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5206

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
The charges against Cedrick Wilson are simple assault, disorderly conduct and harrassment against his former g/f, Lindsay Paulette. She claims he came into a restaurant near her home around 8:00 PM tonight, shoved her and punched her in the side of the face. According to the reporter covering the story, there are witnesses to this scenario.
Never mind this again is just wrong whats up with this our player our steelers who are supposed to be role models and be able to be looked up to but all of these guys just beating up on women come on, why!? Get your anger out on the field!

Vist My blog at www.moesportsblog.com
BettisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Actually no I don't make countless jokes about the Bengals like most on this site...So watch who you're calling like a hypocrite......I have made jokes about Chris Henry and Pac Man Jones since they're repeat offenders and are just clue less to get their acts together......

Plus I said I don't care if a Steelers player is arrested are not....I don't care if a Bengals player is arrested...I don't care if a Chicago Rush player is arrested...Get the idea these players don't effect me or my life....
Ah, OK - so they have to be repeat offenders? Whatever. And likewise, you might want to cool it with the insinuations about folks and "tooting their own horn."