Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 03-31-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
atlsteelers
Starter

Member Number: 216
Default Which college player that you are a fan of would you like to see the steelers draft?

It can be in any round or as a free agent. As a Georgia fan i am hoping that they draft marcus howard at some point.

look out for number 38

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=25318 549

More info

Marcus Howard (Georgia) DE

Is he undersized for the position? Yes. Did he have an eye popping performance at the Combine? Yes. This is a kid who had a fantastic season at Georgia with 10 -1/2 sacks, and who could be drafted to play Linebacker in the NFL, a position he played back a few seasons ago. Few if any lineman or linebackers can match his raw speed, being clocked in 4.47 for the 40. Breaks extremely well from the line, and has more than enough agility and balance to justify taking a chance on him. Among the teams that could use him are the Bengals and the Falcons, both of whom had trouble getting to the Quarterback last year.
atlsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
Gasteeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 8227
Default Re: Which college player that you are a fan of would you like to see the steelers dra

Good choice, Maybe Thomas Brown will end up in the black and Gold as well. Nice to see a fellow georgian on the board.

Go Steelers and Dawgs!

"That sure is some fine H2O"
Gasteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Re: Which college player that you are a fan of would you like to see the steelers dra

FB/RB Jerome Felton from Furman....I would look so forward to seeing him make hood ornaments out of defensive players.

Ther are alot of other players in this draft that I would take before him because of need...but none that I would "on the edge of my seat" excited about like I would to see a TRUE big back running over the opposition!!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
atlsteelers
Starter

[QUOTE=Go Steelers and Dawgs![/QUOTE]

It does not get much better than that!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
atlsteelers
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
FB/RB Jerome Felton from Furman....I would look so forward to seeing him make hood ornaments out of defensive players.

Ther are alot of other players in this draft that I would take before him because of need...but none that I would "on the edge of my seat" excited about like I would to see a TRUE big back running over the opposition!!
We could use another bruiser in the backfield
Old 03-31-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

The one kid that I have really gotten to like is Kendall Langford. I think he could do a very good job for us at DE.
Remember Smiths injury.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:19 PM   #7
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,416 Posts

erin henderson....lber...maryland

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
erin henderson....lber...maryland
Would you settle for Dre Moore? I really like that kid.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,624 Times in 813 Posts

Jacob Hester, Jordy Nelson, Mike Hart, Doug Legursky.

I love guys with great work ethic that overachieve.

As Bill Parcells said "effort without talent is painful to watch.....but talent without effort is a downright shame to see"
El-Gonzo Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
Would you settle for Dre Moore? I really like that kid.
absolutely !!! i'd be thrilled with either one in the second. i think henderson would be the perfect guy to start grooming as farriors successer.i also believe moore would be an upgrade over kiesel.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote