Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
warddj86
Starter
 
warddj86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 415
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4235
Thanks: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Steelers schedule???

I don't know if this is legit, but I found this on the Big Ben official fan club, and if it is true, hope it helps

Sunday, Sept. 7 @ Jacksonville 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Sept 14 vs. Indianapolis 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Sept. 21 vs. Cleveland 1 p.m. FOX
Sunday, Sept. 28 @ Cincinnati 4:15 p.m . CBS
Sunday, Oct. 5 vs. Houston 1 p.m. FOX *
Bye Week
Sunday, Oct. 19 @ Tennessee 8:15 p.m. NBC
Sunday, Oct. 26 @ Washington 1 p.m. CBS
Monday, Nov. 3 vs. NY Giants 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Sunday, Nov. 9 vs. Cincinnati 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Nov. 16 @ Cleveland 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Nov. 23 vs. Dallas 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Monday, Dec. 1 vs. Baltimore 8:15 p.m. NBC
Sunday, Dec. 7 @ New England 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Dec. 14 vs. San Diego 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Dec. 21 @ Philadelphia 8:15 p.m. NFL Network
Sunday, Dec. 28 @ Baltimore1 p.m. CBS

...And it doesn't look good...
warddj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
BettisFan
Team Owner
Supporter
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,677
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5206
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

Jeez! wow....we saw that coming though.... this is gunna be one hard season.
__________________

Vist My blog at www.moesportsblog.com
BettisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
19ward86
Head Coach
 
19ward86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, Ohio
Posts: 1,978
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2717
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

i dont care, for all we know we will draft the next jack lambert or randy moss in the draft and our team will be that much better, dont underestimate the draft, not a good decision.
__________________
[YOUTUBE]PGrTvNzGCZE[/YOUTUBE]
You must watch this video.
19ward86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
43SteelCurtainRevolution
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: California
Posts: 40
Gender: Male
Member Number: 7602
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

Sorry, our schedule hasn't been released yet. This is just a prediction. It's not on the official site or listed anywhere else. This has the correct teams listed, but it's probably not the right times or dates. But, we'll see how close our friends at Big Ben's forum are later this month.
Go Steelers
43SteelCurtainRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
beSteelmyheart
Team Captain
 
beSteelmyheart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Rocket Garden
Posts: 836
Gender: Female
Member Number: 1249
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

I'll be hittin Jacksonville this year baby!!! Aaaaaawwww yeeeaaaa!!!
__________________
"We have the power, We have the resources, We have the energy! Let's get together and wreck shit!" Evil Nine
beSteelmyheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
BettisFan
Team Owner
Supporter
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,677
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5206
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

Quote:
Originally Posted by beSteelmyheart View Post
I'll be hittin Jacksonville this year baby!!! Aaaaaawwww yeeeaaaa!!!
Going to be a very tough and intense game, have fun.
__________________

Vist My blog at www.moesportsblog.com
BettisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #7
warddj86
Starter
 
warddj86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 415
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4235
Thanks: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43SteelCurtainRevolution View Post
Sorry, our schedule hasn't been released yet. This is just a prediction. It's not on the official site or listed anywhere else. This has the correct teams listed, but it's probably not the right times or dates. But, we'll see how close our friends at Big Ben's forum are later this month.
Go Steelers
Hey I hear yah, I stated that I was not positive about this
warddj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #8
warddj86
Starter
 
warddj86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 415
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4235
Thanks: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

Quote:
Originally Posted by warddj86 View Post
I don't know if this is legit, but I found this on the Big Ben official fan club, and if it is true, hope it helps

Sunday, Sept. 7 @ Jacksonville 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Sept 14 vs. Indianapolis 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Sept. 21 vs. Cleveland 1 p.m. FOX
Sunday, Sept. 28 @ Cincinnati 4:15 p.m . CBS
Sunday, Oct. 5 vs. Houston 1 p.m. FOX *
Bye Week
Sunday, Oct. 19 @ Tennessee 8:15 p.m. NBC
Sunday, Oct. 26 @ Washington 1 p.m. CBS
Monday, Nov. 3 vs. NY Giants 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Sunday, Nov. 9 vs. Cincinnati 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Nov. 16 @ Cleveland 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Nov. 23 vs. Dallas 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Monday, Dec. 1 vs. Baltimore 8:15 p.m. NBC
Sunday, Dec. 7 @ New England 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Dec. 14 vs. San Diego 1 p.m. CBS
Sunday, Dec. 21 @ Philadelphia 8:15 p.m. NFL Network
Sunday, Dec. 28 @ Baltimore1 p.m. CBS

...And it doesn't look good...

That can't be right because only NFC teams play on FOX and it says that we play Houston on FOX, and the way TV broadcasts work:

Away team--->AFC=CBS
Away team--->NFC=FOX
warddj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:36 AM   #9
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter
 
Galax Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Galax Va
Posts: 96,339
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3287
Thanks: 1,094
Thanked 3,315 Times in 1,411 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

The bye week will probably be right that is where we have ours every year.
Galax Steeler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:38 AM   #10
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Steelers schedule???

Quote:
Originally Posted by warddj86 View Post
That can't be right because only NFC teams play on FOX and it says that we play Houston on FOX, and the way TV broadcasts work:

Away team--->AFC=CBS
Away team--->NFC=FOX
And the NFL Network is suppose to only show the Thursday night games and some Saturday games, right?
__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts