Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|11-06-2005, 10:10 PM||#221|
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Member Number: 86
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Steelers vs Packers Game Talk thread
Steelers | Farrior Injured Week 9
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:40:21 -0800
Teresa Varley, of Steelers.com, reports Pittsburgh Steelers LB James Farrior (knee) suffered a grade two MCL injury during Week 9. Farrior could miss a couple of weeks.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|