Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 11-07-2005, 10:26 PM   #31
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: It's Clowns Week

It's pretty pathetic when the stains and the bungals have to hype up their team and their city so bad for a Steelers game.. U act like its the super bowl or something..

well for a team as mediocre as the stains, well make that downright sick and worthless, I can see why playing such a quality opponent as the black and gold can make you drool..cuz u know you'll NEVER be an elite team like us, the pats, the colts, etc..

must really suck to be a clowns fan...
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:26 PM   #32
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Member Number: 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
the steelers have won the past 2 weeks against opposition more superior than the browns.
Don't under-estimate a rival. Those teams are better than us, and we have nothing to lose. We are gonna embarrass you on National TV (our Super Bowl).
Old 11-07-2005, 10:27 PM   #33
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

The only thing you'll embarrass is yourselves in primtime..with those ugly ass uniforms and ur pathetic attempt at calling urselves an NFL team.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:21 AM   #34
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,840 Times in 3,710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATENEARS
Don't under-estimate a rival. Those teams are better than us, and we have nothing to lose. We are gonna embarrass you on National TV (our Super Bowl).
how are you gonna do that? by showing up in skirts? youre right, you will embarass the WHOLE nfl.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 AM   #35
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
The Steelers have stunk the past two weeks and Batch now actually thinks that he can play in this league again and will take some chances. The Browns are ready to roll and come into Pittsburgh with all kinds of confidence and nothing to lose attitude.

BROWNS 24
STEELERS 13
Bwhahahaha! Batch smack! Taking shots at our second/third string QB? How low do you have to go before you actually include the fact that the opposition is at less than full strength in your smack talk. That's like being in 4th grade and saying "My healthy dad can beat up your dad who has no arms and uses a wheelchair".

Absolutely pathetic.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:35 AM   #36
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:
Batch now actually thinks that he can play in this league again and will take some chances.
Why would you, or him think that? Because he smoked the Packers for 65 yards last week... We are gonna run, and roll right over you guys. Try actually watching your opponents games before you talk smack about what they are gonna do.

Is it true that there are a lot of speed bumps in Cleveland?
Old 11-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #37
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Bwhahahaha! Batch smack! Taking shots at our second/third string QB? How low do you have to go before you actually include the fact that the opposition is at less than full strength in your smack talk. That's like being in 4th grade and saying "My healthy dad can beat up your dad who has no arms and uses a wheelchair".

Absolutely pathetic.
Please don't tell us that you are crying because I made fun of your 3rd string QB. Didn't i just say that I didn't care who was the QB for you? I would rather have Big Dumb Roethlistien, because I don't want to come in here on Monday and hear the same granny whine excuse about why you lost.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:23 AM   #38
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB2W
Why would you, or him think that? Because he smoked the Packers for 65 yards last week... We are gonna run, and roll right over you guys. Try actually watching your opponents games before you talk smack about what they are gonna do.

Is it true that there are a lot of speed bumps in Cleveland?
Maybe because you all patted Batch on the back for his 'Not so much like Roethlisberger, but not like Maddox either!' play on Sunday. Did you watch things unfold this weekend?

Of course you are going to run, that is what you do whether Batch, Maddox or Big Dumb Ben is in. You guys are 27th in passing, and dead last in the NFL in attempts ... yet you still slobberfest over Big Ben like a giddy afghani.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:26 AM   #39
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

WORST. SMACK. EVER.

You're dumber than a bag of hammers, and we'll never see or hear from you again after about 10 PM Sunday night.

And I was laughing at you, not crying...although, if you keep posting such stupid shit, I may start laughing hard enough to cry.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #40
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,840 Times in 3,710 Posts

damn browns and ravenfans have a severe case of roethlisberger envy. theyre more happy chucking the ball 40 times a game and losing. will we see kellen "the franchise" winslow this weekend? now that is one dumb sob. good thing he went to the browns. Roethlisberger wouldnt have any one to throw or hand off to up there anyways, and would still lead them to 8 wins/ season. oh well them 2 sorry franchises can battle it out for m. leinart.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote