Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-09-2005, 08:22 AM   #11
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Member Number: 800
Default Re: Batch gets the nod against the Clowns

Seriously, you guys sound scared ... praying, hoping ... writing gay letters. Enough said.

Hey Clevestinks, whats with your banner? Those aren't tackles featured, those are passive hugs. At first glace you have to re-check your manhood ... and WTF, you have more Cleveland Browns pictured on that banner than you do Steelers players?

Let me guess, your big brothers were all big bad Browns fans and they use to pound the crap out of you on a daily basis, so you started rooting for the black-n-gold to despise them? ... and we know, we know, your wife is a Browns fan too ... Ugh! such closet sitting.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:58 AM   #12
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATENEARS
Seriously, you guys sound scared ... praying, hoping ... writing gay letters. Enough said.

Hey Clevestinks, whats with your banner? Those aren't tackles featured, those are passive hugs. At first glace you have to re-check your manhood ... and WTF, you have more Cleveland Browns pictured on that banner than you do Steelers players?

Let me guess, your big brothers were all big bad Browns fans and they use to pound the crap out of you on a daily basis, so you started rooting for the black-n-gold to despise them? ... and we know, we know, your wife is a Browns fan too ... Ugh! such closet sitting.
I think my response to you would be better suited for the Blast Furnace. The Banner was made by one of the better members of this site, Thank You. The letter was in fun, Thank You. And with all our injuries each week we hold our breathe, not because its brownie week.
My wife would probably kick your ass for calling her a brownie fan. If you were man enough to have a wife she to would be a Steelers fan.
What in the hell does NE Ohio football country mean. I know your not talking browns football, because you guys are pathetic. Once again. You do have the Pro football HOF in Canton, whre there are way more Steelers than brownies, and mre Steelers to come. You may be talking of StIgnatius, who usually gets beat by Erie Prep annually.

You havent been around here long, you dont know me at all. But living in NE ohio, we can meet. Everyone is a bad when typing on a keyboard! Bring it on! Bring it on!
Old 11-09-2005, 09:09 AM   #13
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,556 Times in 3,981 Posts

it appears our new found browns fans are scared of a little engagement of smack talk in the blast furnace. probably dont want to get exposed as a bunch of pansy, skirt wearing, fairies like their football team:

"We showed really good resolve," Dilfer said. "We pumped each other up. All week in practice we had our pom-poms and skirts on and we were cheerleaders for each other."

enough said.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 11:04 AM   #14
steelersgirl86
Starter

Member Number: 331

LOL You tell him Clevestinks....that is funny you a browns fan before....He clearly knows nothing about you. And your wife hehe one of the biggest, most loyal steelers fans you will ever meet if you had been around before like most people here you would know that....
Old 11-09-2005, 01:33 PM   #15
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Oh No, not the 'blast furnace!' Brrr ... sends shivers down my spine just thinking about visiting that rat hole.

Since you live here in Football Country, why don't you grab a couple of your fella's and I'll fist fight five of ya at a time.

You mean to tell me that you use to be a Browns fan or are one of those idiots that talk about respect for both teams and are a fan of both??? LOL, I hate those type of pansies. I hope Ben plays and I hope we end his career.

Are you guys mad because I caught ya over here being scared of the lowly Browns? Seriously, I'd rather have you guys over-confident - not all scared and making excuses already before you even lose.

I'm interested in seeing what Droughns and our back-up-by-committee will do against a good run defense. We used a kid off the practice squad to spell Droughns last week ... but I ain't making any excuses, this young pup is going to out-gain Droughns this week. Dilfer has been terrible at times, but I expect him to shine in this game. He will throw a pick, but he will get the ball delivered and we will kill you with runs after the catch. Our defense is primed for some big turnovers. They have been sound so far this season, but haven't taken over a game yet. I hope they play loose and expose Batch for his time off. I think Batch actually thinks he did well last week and you all seem eager to pat him on the back ... but this week he will fall hard and get back on track of his losing ways.

The Browns win win this game.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:58 PM   #16
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Quote:
Are you guys mad because I caught ya over here being scared of the lowly Browns? Seriously, I'd rather have you guys over-confident - not all scared and making excuses already before you even lose.
please, surely you jest !!!!

Nobody is overlooking the clowns, we know how divisional games go in the AFCN..but please, I would hardly call the browns scarey..unles ur talking about how many games you guys loose every year, how many coaches you've been thru, how many QB's you've tried..and how long its been since you were evenly remotely a contender for anything other than a top 5 draft pick !!!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM   #17
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Exactly right Blitz, this is the NFL and you take no team lightly.
Nobody swings both ways here, its all Black and Gold for me bitch.

Bring your whole crew you pansy ass. We`ll meet you at mentor High School Parking Lot in Mentor. 3:00 a.m. Sat. Bring them all.

I guess this poor pitiful person has forgotten the last 11 out of 12 ass whoopins. Laws of averages tells us that eventually you will escape with a win, just not to often.

Sat. 3:00a.m.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:33 PM   #18
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATENEARS
Man, you guys are really scared aren't you? Seriously, one post after another with a sheepish attitude and excuse list. Aww, poor Charlie batch is gonna start, Whaaa! Geez, toughen up a bit already. We don't care who is starting on offense, it ain't your QB that we are going to spend the week game planning against. We need to score. Our defense will make things very difficult no matter who's carrying the rock or who's under center. We have all kinds of potential that we have only touched the surface on offensively. Braylon Edwards is gonna have his break-out 170-yards receiving and Droughns is gonna run it down your turkey necks. Northcutt is gonna return two punts and the Browns are gonna happy dance all over Heinz field.

This is an attitude game and the Browns are gelling. Good night.
If you really think that the Brownies wouldn`t be worried or game planning Ben if he were to play? You must be drunk, high, or just plain stupid. Are you from another planet? Ben has had the highest QB rating in the league most of the year. I actually feel bad for you, if you need a tutor for football let me know, I can teach you some football , history, plays, lingo, then maybe you can impress the ladies for once. I`m real serious right now, all joking aside, Were you drop on your head at birth? I`m serious this may explain your lack of knowledge when it comes to football. Don`t be mad, if this is true I won`t make fun of you anymore! Well maybe not.

For everyone interested. I work with at least 20 brownie fans that have come up to me this week and said "We might have a chance without Ben playing against us" But this one moron says that Ben sucks and wouldn`t need to be accounted for.

Wow, atenears you are so smart! We are no match for you! LOL
Old 11-09-2005, 02:41 PM   #19
ATENEARS
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
We`ll meet you at mentor High School Parking Lot in Mentor. 3:00 a.m. Sat.
Great! I'm a graduate of MHS ... my stomping grounds. Bring any five Steeler buddies.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:42 PM   #20
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Every post from this "atenears" loser is money. My favorite is guaranteeing a Browns victory. PURE. COMEDY. GOLD!

I only wish we had him to kick around every week...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote