Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 11:14 AM   #21
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Re: Browns Board

I'm thinking seriously of crashing their tailgate 12/24. Problem is, with the Browns mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs, and it being Christmas Eve, they are selling off their tickets like mad, so there may not actually BE any Browns fans in the stadium. I definitely expect it to be Heinz Field West for that game
Old 12-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #22
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

We always take over the clowns stadium for their home games !! There will still be some faithful ones there hoping they can spoil the Steelers play off hopes...but if we get on them early, they'll fold...
Old 12-08-2005, 06:02 PM   #23
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583

I might get to go on the field on Xmas eve I need to find some tickets though. My company designed the soundsystem at that joint. Get to meet a lot of players on the field. VIP pass press box the whole 9yards. Its great going to games in a steelers jersey at haltime when the coaches from the press box are running to the locker room.

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Old 12-08-2005, 07:36 PM   #24
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 732

Look, 99.9% of you people despise me for my commentary and what not. I'm purposely antagonistic, pessimistic, overtly critical, vile and shameless.

But one thing stands out, I believe in proper smack.

This Browns board and it's uttermost bullshit personal attack-laced smack is complete gutter trash. It's a sad example of a fan board gone arye with it's degenerate members going on premediated and undereducated attacks.

I don't like Pseudonym (Suitanim) but I respect him. I think it was completely underhanded that BRC deleted my signature but I respect him. I can't even understand what King Koopa says half the time but I respect him. Hell, I think almost all of you are stuck in a time warp and living in denial over your team's descent into the NFL cellar BUT I respect each and every one of you. I enjoy reading your view points and find this to be one of the top five fan sites out there.

Frankly, I think it's time for this Browns board to experience an Iron City Hangover.

Enjoy.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:26 PM   #25
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Poor Browns Board...I almost feel sorry fo...

No I don't.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:54 PM   #26
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,960 Times in 4,540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron City Hangover

This Browns board and it's uttermost bullshit personal attack-laced smack is complete gutter trash. It's a sad example of a fan board gone arye with it's degenerate members going on premediated and undereducated attacks.

Frankly, I think it's time for this Browns board to experience an Iron City Hangover.

Enjoy.
every word ich wrote above is so freaking true! this is gonna be great. and will definitely be enjoyed!
Old 12-08-2005, 11:37 PM   #27
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

The Clowns Can Get The Shit Kicked Out Of Them This Christmas eve. They Can't feel the fury of the Hungriest Team For A Victory and a Win In the Super Bowl. When We Become 10-5.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
Old 12-09-2005, 10:57 AM   #28
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 732

Some guy is bragging about the Steelers losing, I respond:

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but a 4 and 8 record doesn't necessarily give you smack talk rights? I understand that with your losing tradition that you are used to such great NFL moments such as The Drive, The Fumble, Red Right 88, Bottlegate 2001, so on and so forth, but talking smack to a team that has a winning record while you are 4 and 8 is pretty sad.
Of course, I make two posts and some ass clown asks me when I'm going to stop "ghosting", I respond:

Quote:
When are you going to realize that Vanilla Ice might not be the most choice selection for an avatar?
In response to the use of "squeelers" as a main smack weapon:

Quote:
You are expecting too much from a team that has posted a losing record in it's six year existance. They're worse than the Texans.
This PaDawgFan ass clown needs some serious medication:

Quote:
Lots of paint chips in your oatmeal this morning, sonny?
Then PaDawgFan admits to having a driver's license:

Quote:
You're old enough to drive a car?

Not only does their team have a losing record, but they are losers in general. No ability to talk. Hooked on Phonics didn't work for them.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:18 AM   #29
tony hipchest
Supporter

i started a thread to actually commend the good running of ruben droughns. here he is the 1st cleveland back to rush for a 1000 yards in a season since e. byner and not 1 mention of it on the browns board. a steelerfan was the 1st to congratulate him on this particular board.

so what type of response do i get? ben is sucking cause he cant rely on jerome and willie.the responder didnt even mention or make a comparisson to ruben.

they said my posts are incomprehensible because i mentionned opposable thumbs and the theory of evlolution. they thought they would talk shit about 1 for the thumb. them cro magnons wouldnt know what to do with a ring if they ever got one.

in another fooball related smack thread 1 joker posts an article about iron city brewer facing bankruptcy. lol wtf???? im really crushed but what did that have to do with anything?

another browns fan admitted wanting the browns to lose this weekend just so cinci can increase its lead on the steelers. huh????????

this sample of brownsfans are definitely outmatched. if there is a better browns board out there i dont want to find it. this one is way to comical.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:17 PM   #30
tony hipchest
Supporter

it just keeps getting better and better. these fools are on a mission of self-ownership.

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/218672-1.html

i knew these fans were a bunch of jagoffs engaging in a giant cyber-circle-jerk with eachother, but to actually post a picture of it is completely wrong. the ironic thing is the one who posted the picture uses "Mr. Hand" from fast times at ridgemont high as his sig.!

lmao! mr. hand indeed
Closed Thread