Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > Fantasy Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Carolina Steelers
Team Captain
Supporter
 
Carolina Steelers's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Eastern, North Carolina
Posts: 966
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3009
Thanks: 195
Thanked 79 Times in 49 Posts
Default NFL.com FFL (Trophy)

Looking for 11 more people I know its early the Draft will not be till the middle of Aug. Just trying to get a feel to see if any body is interested. The winner of this lg will recieve a TROPHY I know its not much but I think it gives us something to shoot for. I did the same thing last year and the guys and gal in the lg enjoyed the chance to win a trophy. This is a semi-serious lg we like to have fun but also want to win. There will be a live draft. If interested just shoot me a private message with email or just post it in your reply.
Carolina Steelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:25 AM   #2
Elvis
Banned
 
Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2390
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: NFL.com FFL (Trophy)

Hello Carolina
I would definitely be interested.. good luck on getting someone from here to join with ya though. Let me know when
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter
 
43Hitman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 5,537
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1251
Thanks: 2,255
Thanked 751 Times in 395 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: NFL.com FFL (Trophy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
Hello Carolina
I would definitely be interested.. good luck on getting someone from here to join with ya though. Let me know when

First of all it's June, that's a bit to early to be holding drafts. Second, you only gave yourself a 3 day window to fill teams and get all the haggling over the scoring worked out. That is not enough time. Besides HTG suggested that you push back the draft date in order to have time to fill teams, and make adjustments to the scoring and set-up. I am sorry if I sound harsh man, but you kind of set your self up for problems with only a 3 day window.

Also me personally, I never do a draft untill training camps and the 3rd game of pre-season is over with. I don't want to draft a guy that gets injured on the first snap of training camp.
__________________


"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:27 AM   #4
Elvis
Banned
 
Elvis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 3,645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2390
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: NFL.com FFL (Trophy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
First of all it's June, that's a bit to early to be holding drafts. Second, you only gave yourself a 3 day window to fill teams and get all the haggling over the scoring worked out. That is not enough time. Besides HTG suggested that you push back the draft date in order to have time to fill teams, and make adjustments to the scoring and set-up. I am sorry if I sound harsh man, but you kind of set your self up for problems with only a 3 day window.

Also me personally, I never do a draft untill training camps and the 3rd game of pre-season is over with. I don't want to draft a guy that gets injured on the first snap of training camp.
As far as I can tell hitman, the scoring process is pretty much taken care of. There is no other choices there for You to choose from. After I selected the date and time there was No changing that. If your Not up to date with what is set in stone then dont say anything at all. That is just pretty much how this forrum is though.. some people just aint as favorable as some.
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter
 
43Hitman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 5,537
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1251
Thanks: 2,255
Thanked 751 Times in 395 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: NFL.com FFL (Trophy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
As far as I can tell hitman, the scoring process is pretty much taken care of. There is no other choices there for You to choose from. After I selected the date and time there was No changing that. If your Not up to date with what is set in stone then dont say anything at all. That is just pretty much how this forrum is though.. some people just aint as favorable as some.
Your the one who made it sound like no one wanted to play with you.
__________________


"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts