Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 07-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #21
trish
Water Boy

Member Number: 8687
Default Re: Rich Rodriguez was "very distraught" in private meeting the night before he resig

Can't wait to see Michigan once again get stomped by OSU. I have OSU season tiks and the game is home this year..I always hate when we have to travel to Mich. when it's there...yuch!

Also, even if Terrell doesn't play this year..I love that Michigan has to watch him sitting on our bench..thinking "there is the guy who set our program back 3 years".
trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #22
millwalldavey
Head Coach

Member Number: 6220
Default Re: Rich Rodriguez was "very distraught" in private meeting the night before he resig

Quote:
Originally Posted by TackleMeBen View Post
i agree. i didnt want him hired. i wanted english.
Me too.

LOL... PSU fans are still trying to justify losing 9 years straight by bringing up App St. If UM is so terrible, why can't PSU beat them? They may not this year!

PSU fans every saturday win or lose =
I've never heard a team get ripped off so much! According to fans around hee theyd be undefeated for the last 25 years, but they get screwed every game somehow!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:24 AM   #23
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
UM = U niversity of M aryland
I didn't know they had a football team at that basketball school
Old 07-02-2008, 08:53 AM   #24
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwalldavey View Post
Me too.

LOL... PSU fans are still trying to justify losing 9 years straight by bringing up App St. If UM is so terrible, why can't PSU beat them? They may not this year!

PSU fans every saturday win or lose =
I've never heard a team get ripped off so much! According to fans around hee theyd be undefeated for the last 25 years, but they get screwed every game somehow!
millwall, it's called giving yourself a bright side. I was not trying to justify it.

I'm not crying if we win. I'm enjoying the fact the PSU won. I am feeling down when PSU does lose, but hey, that's why ya get back up and fight again. One more reason Michigan ended strong after falling against Appy State and Oregon. They got back up and fought again. If they weren't willing to fight on even after those 2 losses, pretty good shot Michigan could have missed a bowl game.

I don't always agree with the whiners. Sure Penn State gets ripped off on plays, but doesn't every other team in the rest of the country? Not all plays are going to go in your direction during the course of a game. If you are not willing to attempt to overcome them, you don't deserve to win the game.

For instance, Penn State was ripped those extra 2 seconds in the 2005 game against Michigan, but did they do anything to overcome it? No. Michigan still won. It was a matter of trying to hold a guy up for one more second so the timeout could not have been made or on the pass that won it, actually covering Manningdouchebag.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #25
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
yes they have a pretty good football team

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #26
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
yup.... and even have a national title under thier belts......

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:10 PM   #27
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote:
yes they have a pretty good football team
they do ???

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:18 PM   #28
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
they do ???
well, they are better than duke

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #29
millwalldavey
Head Coach

Member Number: 6220

Quote:
well, they are better than duke
Duke has a football team?

(LOL my friend played football there in the 90's...)
Old 07-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #30
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

well they put a bunch of rich kids on a football field and call it a team. they havent had a decent team since spurrier left.