Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 07-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #1
GBMelBlount
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 5140
Thanked 2,067 Times in 946 Posts
Default Astronaut claims alien contact cover-up

Quote:
Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up
July 24, 2008 12:01am

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit."

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

HERE IS SOME ADDITIONAL AUDIO/VIDEO

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fd_1216911065&p=1

~ 3 Doors Down

GBMelBlount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,125 Times in 4,605 Posts
Default Re: Astronaut claims alien contact cover-up

i went to the annual UFO Festival in Roswell on July 4th this year. interresting to say the least.

there was a gentleman there being interviewed by a german tv show who was half man, half alien (his mother was abducted and artificially inseminated).

he went out side with the video production crew and a crowd of about 15 onlookers (myself included) and plugged himself into the wall with a stripped down appliance wire. he explained he slept plugged in like this since he was 10 years old.

however this would mess with the alien implant transmission devices and the aliens would come to investigate and tell him to quit messing with their device. his mother had to rid the house of all appliances with a chord.

the host of the show asked me on camera what we thought of this stunt. my reply was "i didnt know aliens wore cowboy boots"..

seriously, this dude was a straight up texan cowboy, decked out in the hat, boots, jeans, and a button up shirt designed with the flag of texas.

bizarre indeed. check out his site on myspace under humanalien.

appearantly Jesus is an alein and the government and the rich people dont want the public to hog all the space on his UFO ride to salvation when he returns.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,431 Times in 517 Posts

Hell, I figured this was common knowledge. We have aliens playing in the NFL - just look at Chris Henry and Pacman Jones.

fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

I think its worth noting the similarities between: Romeo Crennel & the Roswell Crash.

1) Rosewell Crash....happened in 1947. Romeo Crennel....born in 1947.

2) Romeo Crennel...Initials of R.C. Rosewell Crash....also R.C.

3) Projected weight of spacecraft at Roswell...75 metric tons. Projected weight of Romeo Crennel....75 metric tons.

4) Aliens of Roswell Crash...possibly under influence of evil, manipulative alien ruler. Romeo Crennel once coached under Bill Belichick.

5) Aliens of Roswell Crash... are to this day still unknown by majority of public, and may as well not exist. Romeo Crennel ...coaches the Browns

More than a coincidence?

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 07-27-2008 at 02:12 PM.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
I think its worth noting the similarities between: Romeo Crennel & the Roswell Crash.

3) Projected weight of spacecraft at Roswell...75 metric tons. Projected weight of Romeo Crennel....75 metric tons.

4) Aliens of Roswell Crash...possibly under influence of evil, manipulative alien ruler. Romeo Crennel once coached under Bill Belichick.

5) Aliens of Roswell Crash... are to this day still unknown by majority of public, and may as well not exist. Romeo Crennel ...coaches the Browns

More than a coincidence?
LLT......you've outdone even yourself. That is utterly and totally amazing.

"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #6
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,431 Times in 517 Posts

Quote:
Projected weight of Romeo Crennel....75 metric tons.

fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #7
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

You gain a few pounds and people have to be soooo mean and compare you to some big fat obscure creature.

....Poor Jabba.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:50 PM   #8
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803

Quote:

More than a coincidence?
That is great. LOL.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
TroysBadDawg
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 6617

Ok Ok enough fun with Crennel, just because he coaches the Browns. And I will have you know he does NOT weight in at 75 metric tons ... it is more like 80. But I don't like him and his defend defense.

Here We Go Brownies Here We Go Woof Woof
Americanos dicen ingl?s, Aprietan dos para Deportaci?
TroysBadDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #10
Hammer Of The GODS
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 8148

Hmm..

I am not so naive to think that the human race is the only intelligent life in the universe. But, I just don't believe that we are being visited. I mean I know the government covers stuff up, but I think in this day and age with camera phones and video equipment galore, even the government couldn't keep it from coming out.

This is one of two things......

1. This guy is in debt and needs money ie. write a book, radio interviews tv spots etc.

OR

2. This is a PR move to generate more buzz about the X-files movie coming out!