Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-27-2005, 02:18 AM   #1
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default today........

i went to my first concert, damn it was ****ing awesome. it was my all time favorite band staind, the other bands were taproot, p.o.d. and some other band i never heard of before sky leaf or some shit.

damn taproot put on a damn good show..... just hearing poem live was worth the 30 bucks.

p.o.d put on a decent show, it seem like sonny (the lead singer) was getting mad casue we weren't giving them that great of a reaction, probably because we've already been standing up for 2 hours and were all waiting for staind......anyway they have really improved singing live cause i remember when i was in the 9th grade and saw them live on trl they were horrible but now they are good.

then staind came out i was jumpin up and down and doing that. mayne staind is freakin awesome live. it was great everyone was singin along and shit, they played for about an hour and a half.

so if you are rock fans and if you like staind i highly recomend you go see them if they are in the area. they are worth every damn penny that ticket cost and you won't go home disappointed.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 08:31 AM   #2
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Re: today........

Cool show...I like Taproot, am a little over POD, and appreciate Staind. I heard a radio interview with the singer and guitarist and they seem like real down to Earth guys...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 09:04 AM   #3
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Thanks for the review koopa, my wife loves Staind and she's been talking about checking them out if they come around our area !
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 12:16 PM   #4
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Glad to see you had a great time.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:56 PM   #5
BurghThing
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 747

I am officially old.

I never heard of any of those "bands".
BurghThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 01:36 PM   #6
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,482 Times in 3,949 Posts

i saw GWAR for the 1st time in vegas last wednesday! awesome 100% pure entertainment, especially if you dont mind the vulgar, crude, offensive, behavior, mock slaughters, and fake blood being spewed all over the audience for an hour and a half. (since i conned my fiancee and her best friend into going we got the balcony seats in the theater) everyone on the groundfloor level was completely soaked!
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:07 PM   #7
jtdapit
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 862

Im a loser my first concert was .... was.... HANSON BROTHERS........ go ahead make fun i deserve it!
jtdapit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 06:04 PM   #8
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

My first real concert was 3 Doors Down and Godsmack @ the Rock n Roll HoF...it kicked ass.

I also saw 3 Doors Down,Our Lady Peace,Seether,and Shinedown in concert when they were all touring together the summer of 03...that was an awesome show.

I like Staind...if they come to the area and I have cash and a car...I'll see em.I also like Taproot a lot,and POD is okay.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 09:47 AM   #9
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583

First concert was Metallica at Blossom burning down the trees at that show that was killer. Saw Pantera, GWAR (much like tony said the music sucks but its fun as hell) Ramones. Bone Thugs n Harmony I could go on for about an hour. But have not been to a concert in about 4 years. All these new bands do not interest me

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Steel - X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:05 AM   #10
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,482 Times in 3,949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel - X
First concert was Metallica at Blossom burning down the trees at that show that was killer. Saw Pantera, GWAR (much like tony said the music sucks but its fun as hell) Ramones. Bone Thugs n Harmony I could go on for about an hour. But have not been to a concert in about 4 years. All these new bands do not interest me
wow, the ramones! thats 1 concert i regret missing (twice) now theyre all dead. i also missed nirvana several months before k. cobain died, and jethro tulls 25th anniversary tour. i knew i couldnt miss gwar. ive seen metallica 3 times and they probably put on the best show out there. i left vegas the day paul mccartney was playing. having seen him before i can say hearing some of those old beatles songs done live is trully awesome. havent seen to many hip hop shows but jay z sucked live. method man/redman was killer. while i love wu tang clan they were just ok live. my 1st concert was death/ devastation/ torture on my 16th birthday. stage diving was fun as hell. i got jumped and suckerpunched in the mosh pits for my 2nd concert. broken nose and 2 black eyes!
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote