Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #31
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: fed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Those trolls won't be back - yer wasting yer keystrokes.

Yeah.. but it ups our postcount!!
Old 09-30-2008, 01:20 AM   #32
OneForTheToe
Living Legend

Member Number: 2408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Yeah.. but it ups our postcount!!

Preacher have you forgot?

"thou shall not covet thy "hipchest's" post count. "
Old 09-30-2008, 01:41 AM   #33
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw

Would you naysayers just go watch basketball or something instead of just bitching about everything all the time. We are 3-1 and in first place in the AFC North. What the HECK do you want? They looked bad but have been in every single game. Our defense is awesome. Even that mess last week they were still in it until late in the game. If you want something to complain about, go be a Clowns fan or Bungles fan. Now they have some serious problems over there.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
Old 09-30-2008, 01:45 AM   #34
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

The Steelers looked like unstoppable gangbangers the first few games last year before completely fading.

This year will be the mirror opposite.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:42 AM   #35
Blitzburgh_Fever
Starter

Member Number: 7228

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Those fans at the game make me want to heave. Booing the team off the field the entire 1st half and most of the 3Q and now they're behind the team.
That made me so mad. I don't necessarily mind people's attitude on the forums here, because I've said to myself before "Dammit Ben, throw the ball" et cetera, but publically booing the team after everything they've accomplished over the last few years...that's bullcrap. We're not scummy Pats fans who abandon their team at the first sign of turbulence.

Seriously, if you've given up on your team (not just said "This is over", but truly given up), gtfo off my team. Indianapolis, New England, and Dallas are teams made for your kind.

[rant]
On another note, F off to fantasy football players that just want to see high scores. Last nights game to me was true football, two defensive juggernauts that only score when capitalizing on the rare mistake. Keep your Cowboys-Eagles shoot outs, because that's works so well in the playoffs (you know, when real teams play and destroy your "unstoppable" offense).
[/rant]

Old 09-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #36
Mosca
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1751

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_WARDen View Post
Now we're at the half.

13-3. This game is pretty over being that our offense is incompetant and allergic to TDs.

Looking back, you sound just like the announcers did, yapping about how Baltimore was coming into Pittsburgh and winning, gonna be 3-0 and all division games, .

Man. I just don't get it, giving up like that. We're the freakin' Steelers. We can score 14 points in 15 seconds. Freak that other shyte, we're the freakin' Steelers.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:20 AM   #37
7/39/43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 6289

There is a thing called the remote controll ????? change the channel then if you don'tlike!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #38
Leftoverhard
Team Captain

Member Number: 9337

Yeah, what's with this booing baloney? One of the things I love most about our team and these fans is we don't abandon our team because they suck a little during a game. It's the ultimate optimist that makes the best football fan. And unlike alot of other fans *cough, falcons,cowboys,pats,etc. cough* team's, our QB will never have to flip us off. You can tell how much fan reaction affects the players, booing is
Old 09-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #39
SteelMember
Team Owner

Member Number: 8745

We won, right?

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
Old 09-30-2008, 09:51 AM   #40
The_WARDen
Head Coach

Member Number: 7628

apparently, we were watching 2 different games. By the way, the fans can boo if they want. That is their right if they are witnessing garbage from a team that can play better.

The offense is crap. Still is crap even after that thrilling win. They can't maintain rhythm and they're losing players left and right. Do you all honestly expect that Ben will hold up all 16 games facing that constant pressure every game? I hope he does, I really do...but logic says otherwise.

It's gonna be a tough year especially if Parker has injury issues and now without the savior Mendenhall to back him up.

This isn't the chicken little defense folks, it's reality. I don't know what Tomlin can do now to fix it but maybe ...just maybe (because I've been begging them for years now)...they'll address the lines in the offseason.
After reading the idiotic threads over the past couple of weeks, I ask the question - "Who is worse...Steeler fans or Eagles fans?" Keep in mind that Eagle fans do not know what it's like to win a SB much less 6 and 2 this decade.
Closed Thread