Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-30-2005, 10:10 PM   #11
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: You Got What You Deserved

haw here comes willard believing everything he hears or sees again.............. if this dude was talkin down on cowboy fans you'd say the same shit, so **** you too willard lol
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:17 PM   #12
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Member Number: 679

No I have more brain power then to cuss out a dudes entire family. Plus, if he wasnt talking about me I could really care less I dont know if what he said is true or not thats why I added the part at the end. Either way it shows this supposed class of some people attacking a person for attacking you is fine but thier family.......naw

and your an idiot for calling me Willard....bet you were drooling when you typed that
hmmmmmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:21 PM   #13
Koopa
Living Legend

naw i just know calling you willard gets you upset so it's kinda funny...........and this dude was acting like all steeler fans are like this..........and dude why the hell do you spend some much time on the steelers forum?
Old 11-30-2005, 10:22 PM   #14
AvoidLLoyd95
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 768

Gee, Colt fans are sore winners, huh. What kind of a man are you leaving your wife and kid alone to go get a beer, when you knew they were near rowdy fans? You sound like a punk ass redneck that can only have fun with a beer can strapped to your face all night. Probably the most action your wife got in a year. I bet you made your kid get a mullet so he could look just like his pappy, if you knew who he was, of course! I guess Indy police get to take the night off when the Colts are playing, huh? Damn some drunk ass Indy citizens who have the good taste in football teams ruin their evening. Why don't you go share a can of Skoal with your wife and someone elses kid and roast some roadkill while you look at your velvet painting of that goofy flatnosed, bigheaded, looks like an old man running, Peyton Manning. Have a nice day.

95 ways to get your ass kicked!
AvoidLLoyd95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:28 PM   #15
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa
naw i just know calling you willard gets you upset so it's kinda funny...........and this dude was acting like all steeler fans are like this..........and dude why the hell do you spend some much time on the steelers forum?

To mess with you and see you cry like now. Tryin to get me mad cause im on your nerves... did he talk about your mom? Why are you gonna talk about his kid and wife thats truly pathetic. Like I said in the post it isnt right to say every Steeler fan is like those idiots and I dont know if what he posted is true or not. Then to read further down and see that people are talking about his family while tryin to defend the class of the fanbase....doesnt really make any sense. If you cant take my opinion dont read my shit im not tryin to be an ******* or anything im just pointing out the obvious.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:31 PM   #16
AvoidLLoyd95
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 768

Also, I heard that Indy pipes in the crowd noise when the opponents have the ball on offense. Heard it on the radio. Not sure if it is true but Dan Patrick was discussing it with Joe Theisman this afternoon. I wouldn't put it past them Colts to cheat.

95 ways to get your ass kicked!
AvoidLLoyd95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:33 PM   #17
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Well if he can dish it out he can take it.. u insult Steeler fans, and u get what you deserve. If he would have simply qualified his post to say how he was upset at those fans in particular and not stereotype us and break out all the stupid lame smack talk about us this would be a whole different thread.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:35 PM   #18
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,896 Posts

yeah! good thing you werent hosting the cowboys or their fANS wouldve made youre son smoke some crack before pushing him down the steps.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 10:36 PM   #19
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmmmmm
To mess with you and see you cry like now. Tryin to get me mad cause im on your nerves... did he talk about your mom? Why are you gonna talk about his kid and wife thats truly pathetic. Like I said in the post it isnt right to say every Steeler fan is like those idiots and I dont know if what he posted is true or not. Then to read further down and see that people are talking about his family while tryin to defend the class of the fanbase....doesnt really make any sense. If you cant take my opinion dont read my shit im not tryin to be an ******* or anything im just pointing out the obvious.

you ain't on my nerves it just funny when you get mad when ppl call you willard or willard and the rats.......what's pathetic is that you only joined this forum to talk shit, you post more on here then you do on your damn cowboys forum
Old 11-30-2005, 10:37 PM   #20
hmmmmmmmm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
yeah! good thing you werent hosting the cowboys or their fANS wouldve made youre son smoke some crack before pushing him down the steps.

Hell yeah cause thats how we roll in Texas