Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-03-2005, 12:47 PM   #11
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 719
Default Re: Yo...Bungals fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Oh, that's right, the worst division in football does have 2 winning teams now...I forgot about Minnesota.

You must be proud, seeings how when you played them, the Bears and the Vikes were 2 of the worst teams in the league.

Whatever...the problem with the Bengals is, was, and always shall be that they are merely the Bengals. It's a second rate mentality, coupled with a massive inferiority complex, wrapped up in a program mired in the muck of losing over, and over, and over again...
Yes, at 1-1 when we beat Chicago they were one of the worst teams in the league. And the big 0-1 Vikings were definitely about the worst team in the NFL when we played them. LOL.

I love your next paragraph. The problem is, you have the SAME mentality, and that is living in the past. You may have not been paying attention, but while your team was losing in the playoffs over and over, disappointment after disappointment, we were amassing a powerhouse team which has come of age this year, with a BETTER quarterback, a BETTER 2nd and 3rd WR than your FIRST, a better running tandem, fat slow Bettis and Fast Willie or Rudi and Chris Perry? Hmm. Face it, you're on a steep downhill slide until you get some deep threats like we have. Plus your O line is old and aging and crippled.

The best part is, in 2-3 years when the Steelers FINALLY get it and get some deep threats and Cowher breaks his moronic mentality of running 85% of the game and losing every year when it counts, and the Steelers become a more passing team, we'll be laughing at your organization when we had that figured out this year intead of 2006-07. You can't hang with us offensively period. There isnt a person in this country that would agree so, outside of Pittsburgh. Our 2nd WR has almost identical stats to Ward, and that's sad.

And this powerhouse running attack you have? Well you have right now 1388 total team rushing yards, while we have 1327. Hmmm, yeah you certainly have an advantage there. Combine that with our 900+ more yards of passing, 8 more passing TD's and your mediocre offense which couldn't even score a touchdown on Indy this past week, and you get quite a lopsided comparison.
wildjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:52 PM   #12
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,099 Posts

to bad that high powered offense cant do shit against the steelers high powered defense. same story as the last 13 years. where have you been
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:57 PM   #13
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
to bad that high powered offense cant do shit against the steelers high powered defense. same story as the last 13 years. where have you been
I grow bored of your 1-2 sentence meaningless responses. Do you have any intelligence? Or are you related to Cowher? haha.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #14
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjames
Yes, at 1-1 when we beat Chicago they were one of the worst teams in the league. And the big 0-1 Vikings were definitely about the worst team in the NFL when we played them. LOL.

I love your next paragraph. The problem is, you have the SAME mentality, and that is living in the past. You may have not been paying attention, but while your team was losing in the playoffs over and over, disappointment after disappointment, we were amassing a powerhouse team which has come of age this year, with a BETTER quarterback, a BETTER 2nd and 3rd WR than your FIRST, a better running tandem, fat slow Bettis and Fast Willie or Rudi and Chris Perry? Hmm. Face it, you're on a steep downhill slide until you get some deep threats like we have. Plus your O line is old and aging and crippled.

The best part is, in 2-3 years when the Steelers FINALLY get it and get some deep threats and Cowher breaks his moronic mentality of running 85% of the game and losing every year when it counts, and the Steelers become a more passing team, we'll be laughing at your organization when we had that figured out this year intead of 2006-07. You can't hang with us offensively period. There isnt a person in this country that would agree so, outside of Pittsburgh. Our 2nd WR has almost identical stats to Ward, and that's sad.

And this powerhouse running attack you have? Well you have right now 1388 total team rushing yards, while we have 1327. Hmmm, yeah you certainly have an advantage there. Combine that with our 900+ more yards of passing, 8 more passing TD's and your mediocre offense which couldn't even score a touchdown on Indy this past week, and you get quite a lopsided comparison.
1-2 sentences was all it took to blow your longwinded slobjob on the bengals offense out of the water. really what has rosie palmer done against the steelers? being high powered against the rest of the nfl dont mean shit when you come to pittsburgh. you can clam up now.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:05 PM   #15
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Even the Bengals players are saying it without knowing what they are saying...until the Bengals can beat the Steelers consistently in meaningful games, they are still the old Bengals. It would be nice if Chad Johnson learned that lesson, but he's obviously not the sharpest tack in the box...he talks a bunch of shit before his team has even done anything.

He's just a macrocosm of the Bungals fans, talking smack from the losers standpoint...THAT shows the true lack of intelligence.

We'll see if any of you new trolls are still around at 4:15 tomorrow...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 01:47 PM   #16
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
1-2 sentences was all it took to blow your longwinded slobjob on the bengals offense out of the water. really what has rosie palmer done against the steelers? being high powered against the rest of the nfl dont mean shit when you come to pittsburgh. you can clam up now.
I guess it's something to be proud of to be embarassed on Monday Night, and run the football most of the game. I bet everyone who plays Madden 06 LOVES to be the Steelers.

<kid1> I'm the Steelers this time!
<kid2> no I am! You got to the run the ball without throwing more than 7-8 yard passes last game! Now THAT'S excitement!
<kid1> You're right, I'll be a real team who's not a 1 dimensional embarassment.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:11 PM   #17
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Chad Johnson promises his best endzone dance is comming this weekend.....
Did he score last time? NO HE DID NOT
What makes him think he will score this weekend??
STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol he do a little dance the last game...but the TD was no good (overturned because he was out of bounds)...so he celebrated nothing!
Old 12-03-2005, 02:14 PM   #18
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
We'll see if any of you new trolls are still around at 4:15 tomorrow...
You know they won't be!!!!
Old 12-03-2005, 02:15 PM   #19
tony hipchest

resorting to nintendo cutdowns? lol. you dont belong in this forum. youre clearly out matched. you bring up topics such as "intelligence" and "boredom" and yet you offer that as a response? weak. just cause your team has eddie murphy for a wr, doesnt mean your better at running smack
Old 12-03-2005, 02:39 PM   #20
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Look, Bengal Troll, stop typing! You haven't earned the right to talk smack here.

Win tomorrow, and we'll see. It should be easy, right? I mean, all we've heard is how great the Bengals offense is, and how awful the Steelers are, so beating the Steelers should be easy as can be.

So, do ALL of us a favor and stop typing horseshit nonsense about a perenial losing team that hasn't won a division title since before some of the posters here were born. It's ignorant, and will make you look even stupider if you lose tomorrow.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote