Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-03-2005, 03:48 PM   #21
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: Yo...Bungals fans...

mr james I believe has ZERO room to smack talk.. his chump team lost to us this year, lost to the colts, and hasnt beaten anyone credible all year period.

bengalsfan21, and go cats are atleast respected here for their knowledge and good smack..u just need smacked around !!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:58 PM   #22
WhoDey78
Water Boy

Member Number: 888

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjames
Yes, at 1-1 when we beat Chicago they were one of the worst teams in the league. And the big 0-1 Vikings were definitely about the worst team in the NFL when we played them. LOL.

I love your next paragraph. The problem is, you have the SAME mentality, and that is living in the past. You may have not been paying attention, but while your team was losing in the playoffs over and over, disappointment after disappointment, we were amassing a powerhouse team which has come of age this year, with a BETTER quarterback, a BETTER 2nd and 3rd WR than your FIRST, a better running tandem, fat slow Bettis and Fast Willie or Rudi and Chris Perry? Hmm. Face it, you're on a steep downhill slide until you get some deep threats like we have. Plus your O line is old and aging and crippled.

The best part is, in 2-3 years when the Steelers FINALLY get it and get some deep threats and Cowher breaks his moronic mentality of running 85% of the game and losing every year when it counts, and the Steelers become a more passing team, we'll be laughing at your organization when we had that figured out this year intead of 2006-07. You can't hang with us offensively period. There isnt a person in this country that would agree so, outside of Pittsburgh. Our 2nd WR has almost identical stats to Ward, and that's sad.

And this powerhouse running attack you have? Well you have right now 1388 total team rushing yards, while we have 1327. Hmmm, yeah you certainly have an advantage there. Combine that with our 900+ more yards of passing, 8 more passing TD's and your mediocre offense which couldn't even score a touchdown on Indy this past week, and you get quite a lopsided comparison.
Wildjames i love you.

8-3 and rollin into the 'burgh!
WhoDey78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:38 PM   #23
Iron City Hangover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 732

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
I was looking at the Bengals schedule, and a funny thing jumped right out at me.

You've only beaten one winning team. And that was Chicago, easily the worst above 500 team in the league...plus, that was back when even the Browns were beating the Bears. And didn't Kyle Orton throw like 18 int's in that game?

Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you hung with the Colts at home and all that, but you are still the Bungals, so why should anybody expect anything but more of the same?
So I guess this makes the Steelers a losing team then since Cincy only beats losing teams?
Old 12-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #24
Go_Cats
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 418

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
mr james I believe has ZERO room to smack talk.. his chump team lost to us this year, lost to the colts, and hasnt beaten anyone credible all year period.

bengalsfan21, and go cats are atleast respected here for their knowledge and good smack..u just need smacked around !!
Thanks blitz
Old 12-05-2005, 12:06 AM   #25
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Hey bro, I am happy to give credit where its due, you and 21 are welcome here on SF becuz of your respected knowledge of the game and intelligent conversations. Its never anything personal w/ you guys.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 02:27 AM   #26
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 428

Well.. This was a funny thread to read.. I wont say anything though cause I havent been around in awhile...

But I will say this... The Bears are going to beat you.. And whoever it was that said the Bears are the worst winning team, prepare to eat crow

Great game... An instant classic... We will have a great rivalry for years to come now that we're back

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 02:48 AM   #27
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

I am looking forward to seeing Ben and Carson battle for years to come. They both look like they will have great futures.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:37 AM   #28
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosdo
I am looking forward to seeing Ben and Carson battle for years to come. They both look like they will have great futures.
Yes I agree. Ben did for one of the first times this year what Carson has been doing every game this year. It's good to see him begin to follow suit. Now he just needs to make better decisions for his team.
wildjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:29 AM   #29
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Hey bro, I am happy to give credit where its due, you and 21 are welcome here on SF becuz of your respected knowledge of the game and intelligent conversations. Its never anything personal w/ you guys.
thanks Blitz, I stray away every now and then and talk a little smack but I like to keep things respectable, with that said Blitz BF21 (thats for being a steeler fan)
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:40 AM   #30
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

I said the Bears are the worst winning team in the NFL, and I stick by it. The NFC is a joke Conference, and the only AFC team the Bears have been able to beat was the lowly Ratbirds...Hell, they lost to the Browns.

The Steelers will not lose to the Bears.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote