Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #11
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 719
Default Re: c. johnsons end zone celebration for sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
1) matt jones is better than chad johnson

2) players like j. rice, b. sanders, l. tomlinson, h. ward lose sleep cause they will never be half the ass johnson is and never make that trip to the "end-zone celebration hall of fame"

3) most of the time johnson isnt even funny. putting with a pylon and football does not equal comedic genius

LOL you group Hines Ward with amazing players like that, that's hilarious.

Of course you don't think CJ is funny, you're a Steelers fan. But the rest of the country does.

lol i can't get over that... players like j rice, b sanders, l tomlinson, h ward...LOL. Yeah he sure does belong in there! LOL

And yes, Chad is the best WR in the NFL, sorry.
wildjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:38 PM   #12
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,123 Times in 3,468 Posts

yeah, carrot top johnson is a regular Ray Romano. "Everybody Loves Chad". he has said and done some funny stuff. putting with a pylon and pretending to propose doesnt qualify though. just remember the rest of the country also laughs at the monkeys in the zoo, but sticking your finger in your ass, sniffing it, and falling over isnt necessarily comedy at its finest.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:15 PM   #13
SalukiSteelers
Starter

Location: Live in Carbondale, IL, USA, home of the SIU Salukis.
Member Number: 844

Ah, C.J. Give the guy credit for his short memory.

Maybe he can't remember that he didn't get in the end zone last game. Well, I guess he did get in the zone but the NFL has this pesky rule about actually catching the ball before you can score.

I think Johnson is a great story and a funny guy. It's pretty damn funny how he celebrates after scores but I'm pretty sure Hines has something up his sleeve, as well.

Who cares what Johnson plans on doing if he scores. It Pittsburgh's defense keeps him out of the house he won't have to iron.
SalukiSteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:07 PM   #14
tony hipchest

for this sunday, if he scores, chad johnson is gonna hold the ball behind his back and squat down slightly, dropping the ball in between his legs as if hes taking a turd in the endzone.

brilliant!
Old 01-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #15
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
for this sunday, if he scores, chad johnson is gonna hold the ball behind his back and squat down slightly, dropping the ball in between his legs as if hes taking a turd in the endzone.

brilliant!
You think maybe Chad got confused when he heard people say that the Bengals are going to 'lay an egg' sunday?

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 01-05-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #16
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
You think maybe Chad got confused when he heard people say that the Bengals are going to 'lay an egg' saturday?

NM
lol! he did that one the last 2 games vs. pitt.

im still waiting for him to put the ball up his shirt, lay down and pretend to give birth to it. that'd be good. housh could even come over and assist the delivery. carson could hold his hand while chad did his breathing exercizes..... it would be great!
Old 01-05-2006, 01:41 PM   #17
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:
im still waiting for him to put the ball up his shirt, lay down and pretend to give birth to it. that'd be good. housh could even come over and assist the delivery. carson could hold his hand while chad did his breathing exercizes..... it would be great!

brilliant!
funny stuff...
Old 01-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #18
augustashark
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 900

And yes, Chad is the best WR in the NFL, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Thats all I need to see from you to let me know how ignorant you are about football.

S.Smith, T.Holt, L.Fitzgerald, T.Owens, R.Moss!!

Just named five WR'S who are better, now go back to your "Living with Martha" msg board and joing back in the discussion on how Daisy's are the best flower for spingtime decor!!

Old 01-05-2006, 03:25 PM   #19
Brady12
Team Captain

Member Number: 973

This is why I love playoff football.
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #20
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

True to his word from earlier this week, star wide receiver Chad Johnson managed to maintain his vow of silence throughout the day. Although pulled and pressed by any number of local and national media who made way to his locker, Johnson kept his lips zipped, occasionally parting them to ingest a bit of his lunch.

"He's OK. You guys have probably just worn him out," fellow Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh said.

This season, when Johnson planned on revealing a list of his plans for a game vs. Baltimore, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis replaced it with another list, one asking if Johnson had done all he could to help his team win. Johnson said Monday his silence was at the insistence of Lewis; however, during his Wednesday news conference, Lewis said that was not the case.

"Wow, after 17 weeks he's not talking?" Lewis facetiously asked. "Man, we've got to get into the playoffs every year. He wants to focus on the game, that's a very good decision by Chad Johnson. But you shouldn't put Marvin Lewis into that; he came in and said this was something that he wanted to do and he asked if he could throw me under the bus as the reason why. I said, 'Go ahead, throw

link-----> http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_3372314