Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2008, 08:03 PM   #21
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,254
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 8,171 Times in 3,486 Posts
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
There is a little more to it. The so called officer like to use his kid for target practice with his tazer. I don't know about you but I would have gone after the guy too, especially if it was your nephew. Just my two cents.
nobody elected or appointed todd to go after it.

hence the title of the thread. violated state ethics law and abused her power.

todd is a hypocrite and a joke. yet the right wing fanatics act like obama is appointing ayers depatrment head of homelans security.

anyways this thread just serves as proof that palin has hurt mccains campaign in the past week a hell of alot more than obamas.

not my problem.
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #22
Mosca
Team President
Supporter
 
Mosca's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Posts: 2,397
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1751
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

The firing of the department head was lawful, the tampering to try to get the trooper fired was an ethics violation. Two different charges; guilty of one, not guilty of the other. The report I read said that if you read the commission's findings, the evidence is obvious that there was gross tampering to try to get the trooper fired. There were good people in the state of Alaska who recognized the abuse, and stood up to her. One of those people got fired, as was her prerogative.

But it is already obvious that there are people here who will defend anything that Palin has done, regardless. Because it's not about anything other than yapping. The fact that she isn't who you thought she was is too impossible to admit; the thought that McCain's selection of her is the one most glaring reason that he is going to lose the election is more than you can bear (I am witness to that; it was his selection of Palin that turned me from "undecided" to Obama).

So, whatever is said, you will always have stars in your eyes for the eternally perfect Sarah. She's immune to witches, btw. Oh; you knew that.
Mosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #23
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
nobody elected or appointed todd to go after it.

hence the title of the thread. violated state ethics law and abused her power.

todd is a hypocrite and a joke. yet the right wing fanatics act like obama is appointing ayers depatrment head of homelans security.

anyways this thread just serves as proof that palin has hurt mccains campaign in the past week a hell of alot more than obamas.

not my problem.
I doubt very much the reason of this post was to serve as proof of Palin hurting McCain....

So I'll accept that post as you admitting that it IS much ado about nothing... thank you.

Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #24
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,153
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,663
Thanked 4,953 Times in 1,846 Posts
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
nobody elected or appointed todd to go after it. .
No, But I can't blame the guy trying to help their nephew.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #25
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,254
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 8,171 Times in 3,486 Posts
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
And Both dems are in favor of destroy life through abortion.

Your point?
my point is youre either in favor of charging victims for their rape kits or youre afraid to stand up and take a stand against youre sweetheart palin.

take your pick, instead of messing around with the common, typical, tired deflection.

whatsa matter? afraid to talk about the issues in this thread? sarah certainly is.

no wonder youre (and all her other defenders) are voting for the mud slinger.

an honorable man named mccain deserved better. now he's beginning to look like just a punchline.
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #26
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
The firing of the department head was lawful, the tampering to try to get the trooper fired was an ethics violation. Two different charges; guilty of one, not guilty of the other. The report I read said that if you read the commission's findings, the evidence is obvious that there was gross tampering to try to get the trooper fired. There were good people in the state of Alaska who recognized the abuse, and stood up to her. One of those people got fired, as was her prerogative.

But it is already obvious that there are people here who will defend anything that Palin has done, regardless. Because it's not about anything other than yapping. The fact that she isn't who you thought she was is too impossible to admit; the thought that McCain's selection of her is the one most glaring reason that he is going to lose the election is more than you can bear (I am witness to that; it was his selection of Palin that turned me from "undecided" to Obama).

So, whatever is said, you will always have stars in your eyes for the eternally perfect Sarah. She's immune to witches, btw. Oh; you knew that.


But the eternally perfect Obama has done nothing wrong... not with Ayers, not with interferring with the presidents dealing with Iraq in a personal phone call ... not leaving HIS brother to rot in africa... though he says that we are to be our brother's keeper. Yeah, NOTHING wrong.

Please. Spare me the righteous indignation. It doesn't look good on a group of people that turns a blind eye to Obama's faults.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #27
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,254
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 8,171 Times in 3,486 Posts
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
No, But I can't blame the guy trying to help their nephew.
no, i cant either. i get it. but i ask you this?

why didnt todd just go kick his ass then? because it would look bad on his wife.

why didnt todd call the police or child protective services?

why DID todd take the law (and the entire governors office) into his own hands?
the bigger question is why did sarah allow it? didnt she have the wherewithall to know it would make her look bad?

my theory is she thought she was above the law (her character and actions suggests as much) and thought she was untouchable.

as petty as it may seem it shows a "pattern".

sarah has been talkin alot about "patterns" this week at her mcclan rallys.
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #28
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
my point is youre either in favor of charging victims for their rape kits or youre afraid to stand up and take a stand against youre sweetheart palin.

take your pick, instead of messing around with the common, typical, tired deflection.

whatsa matter? afraid to talk about the issues in this thread? sarah certainly is.

no wonder youre (and all her other defenders) are voting for the mud slinger.

an honorable man named mccain deserved better. now he's beginning to look like just a punchline.

If your too lazy to read my previous posts, I am not going to re-post them.

BTW... I disagree with her on rape kit victims.

Now answer my question about Obama and abortion. Or are you unable to say anything bad about Obama? Is he truly your political messiah?
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #29
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
no, i cant either. i get it. but i ask you this?

why didnt todd just go kick his ass then? because it would look bad on his wife.

why didnt todd call the police or child protective services?

why DID todd take the law (and the entire governors office) into his own hands?
the bigger question is why did sarah allow it? didnt she have the wherewithall to know it would make her look bad?

my theory is she thought she was above the law (her character and actions suggests as much) and thought she was untouchable.

as petty as it may seem it shows a "pattern".


sarah has been talkin alot about "patterns" this week at her mcclan rallys.
That is rich... from a person that voted for Clinton.

Careful, your blind loyalty is eclipsing your "independent" position.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #30
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Palin violated state ethics laws and abused her power

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
no, i cant either. i get it. but i ask you this?

why didnt todd just go kick his ass then? because it would look bad on his wife.

why didnt todd call the police or child protective services?

why DID todd take the law (and the entire governors office) into his own hands?
the bigger question is why did sarah allow it? didnt she have the wherewithall to know it would make her look bad?

my theory is she thought she was above the law (her character and actions suggests as much) and thought she was untouchable.

as petty as it may seem it shows a "pattern".

sarah has been talkin alot about "patterns" this week at her mcclan rallys.
Was that purposeful?

Because if it is, it is despicable.

I guess the best way to justify your hatred for her is to project your hatred TOO her for someone else.

Sad. real sad.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts