Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,089 Times in 2,618 Posts
Default Al Queda Officially Supports McCain

saw this on hannity and holmes and had to do a google. maybe this shoulda gone in the "endorsements" thread....

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...8&tof=19&frt=2

Quote:
WASHINGTON Al-Qaida supporters suggested in a Web site message this week they would welcome a pre-election terror attack on the U.S. as a way to usher in a McCain presidency.

The message, posted Monday on the password-protected al-Hesbah Web site, said if al-Qaida wants to exhaust the United States militarily and economically, "impetuous" Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain is the better choice because he is more likely to continue the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"This requires presence of an impetuous American leader such as McCain, who pledged to continue the war till the last American soldier," the message said. "Then, al-Qaida will have to support McCain in the coming elections so that he continues the failing march of his predecessor, Bush."

SITE Intelligence Group, based in Bethesda, Md., monitors the Web site and translated the message.

"If al-Qaida carries out a big operation against American interests," the message said, "this act will be support of McCain because it will push the Americans deliberately to vote for McCain so that he takes revenge for them against al-Qaida. Al-Qaida then will succeed in exhausting America till its last year in it."
of course this is just dumbass terrorist spew.

not what john was looking for or needing though....
Old 10-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #2
steelwall
Head Coach

Member Number: 8225
Default Re: Al Queda Officially Supports McCain

Thats fine Obama will just sit down at a table with them and talk them out of hateing America....... With his gift of gab......geeeeez.....
Old 10-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

They'd really like to see Obama instead of McCain. McCain will keep after them till his dying breath. Obama.....well.......you know his answer.

Of course, no good terrorist would turn his back on an excuse for a good bombing. So McCain it is.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
Old 10-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
tony hipchest

you 2 have no faith in america or its public or its leaders. it sounds like you fear the democratic party worse than proven terrorists.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

Quote:
Al-Qaeda is watching the U.S. stock market's downward slide with something akin to jubilation, with its leaders hailing the financial crisis as a vindication of its strategy of crippling America's economy through endless, costly foreign wars against Islamist insurgents.

And at least some of its supporters think Sen. John McCain is the presidential candidate best suited to continue that trend.

"Al-Qaeda will have to support McCain in the coming election," said a commentary posted Monday on the extremist Web site al-Hesbah, which is closely linked to the terrorist group. It said the Arizona Republican would continue the "failing march of his predecessor," President Bush.

The Web commentary was one of several posted by Taliban or al-Qaeda-allied groups in recent days that trumpeted the global financial crisis and predicted further decline for the United States and other Western powers. In language that was by turns mocking and ominous, the newest posting credited al-Qaeda with having lured Washington into a trap that had "exhausted its resources and bankrupted its economy." It further suggested that a terrorist strike might swing the election to McCain and guarantee an expansion of U.S. military commitments in the Islamic world.

"It will push the Americans deliberately to vote for McCain so that he takes revenge for them against al-Qaeda," said the posting, attributed to Muhammad Haafid, a longtime contributor to the password-protected site. "Al-Qaeda then will succeed in exhausting America."
Old 10-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
steelwall
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
you 2 have no faith in america or its public or its leaders. it sounds like you fear the democratic party worse than proven terrorists.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews
And you came to that assertion how??? I fought and killed terrorists, thank you....
Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Polamalu Princess
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 7120

Simply scary. There is so much I could say here, but I will stay neutral and just say...scary!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #7
Polamalu Princess
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 7120

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwall View Post
And you came to that assertion how??? I fought and killed terrorists, thank you....
Thank you Steelwall for all that you have done for all of us.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
tony hipchest

Quote:
its really quite simple. i read your first post in this thread....

Quote:

Thats fine Obama will just sit down at a table with them and talk them out of hateing America....... With his gift of gab......geeeeez.....
im sure you had fellow american democrats beside you fighting, killing terrorists, and protecting your your back.

any democratic member of congress who didnt support GW putting a boot in afghanistans ass after 9-11 is a complete moron. hell, even the majority of dems on capitol hill supported GW taking the march on into iraq wholeheartedly.

for you to suggest we will just sit by and "sip tea" in light of this most recent call for a terrorist attack (despite who gets elected) shows me you lack faith.

i dare them bastards to try and attack us again, despite who wins in novenber, and just wait and see what happens.

obama will USE the military, not dissolve it. any true american would. i feel sorry for some of the mccain supporters who think otherwise.

they have lost the faith in AMERICA.

"united we stand, divided we fall"
Old 10-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #9
steelwall
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
its really quite simple. i read your first post in this thread....

im sure you had fellow american democrats beside you fighting, killing terrorists, and protecting your your back.

any democratic member of congress who didnt support GW putting a boot in afghanistans ass after 9-11 is a complete moron. hell, even the majority of dems on capitol hill supported GW taking the march on into iraq wholeheartedly.

for you to suggest we will just sit by and "sip tea" in light of this most recent call for a terrorist attack (despite who gets elected) shows me you lack faith.

i dare them bastards to try and attack us again, despite who wins in novenber, and just wait and see what happens.

obama will USE the military, not dissolve it. any true american would. i feel sorry for some of the mccain supporters who think otherwise.

they have lost the faith in AMERICA.
Ok Toney....you dont know what I went through or who had my back. We did not discuss politics in a combat zone as that is useless.

I have respected you and have been polite to you, but you just crossed the line....

NEVER assume what I did or who had my back, and as for Obama let him sit with the leaders of terrorist countries..... Do you honestly think he can change their minds. .... NO ... he will not....they are out to destroy us no matter who is president...

Get your head out of your ass.....
Old 10-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #10
tony hipchest

Quote:
Ok Toney....you dont know what I went through or who had my back. We did not discuss politics in a combat zone as that is useless.

I have respected you and have been polite to you, but you just crossed the line....

NEVER assume what I did or who had my back, and as for Obama let him sit with the leaders of terrorist countries..... Do you honestly think he can change their minds. .... NO ... he will not....they are out to destroy us no matter who is president...

Get your head out of your ass.....
i didnt cross any line, and admittedly do not know what you went through.

i DO know who had your back.... MY fellow americans (democratic, independent, republican alike)!

as far as getting my head out of my ass, on a personal level, i would love to sit and listen to you talk about jumping out of a plane at night, and splattering a terrorists brains against the wall during the day, but i will not bow down to you or your service (which i so graciously admire).

as far as sitting down with leaders of terrorist countries, its just a scare tactic. which administration just removed n. korea from the terrorist "blacklist"? who supported the afghans against russia and iraq vs. iran?