Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2005, 06:54 PM   #1
Go_Cats
Bench Warmer
 
Go_Cats's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 352
Member Number: 418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers TWICE

All you guys have been begging for facts so I'm going to give you some

1.

Carsons last 4 games: 105 rating
Ben's last 2 games: 60 rating

2. Its year three in cincy, and third years a charm
__________________

Last edited by Go_Cats; 06-17-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Go_Cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #2
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Hey dip shit its been more than three years! You cant count for shit. Its been more like ten,


Bens last two games were in Jan. let me explain this for the moron Cinci fans, They were playoff games. We do those kind of games in Pittsburgh. They are played after the regular season. But just for the good teams.
Palmers last four games were meaningless. Big f`ing deal type of games.
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 07:56 PM   #3
Go_Cats
Bench Warmer
 
Go_Cats's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 352
Member Number: 418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

I ment under Marvin Lewis regime C,,,,,,,,, Carsons games where important too, all games count.
__________________
Go_Cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:14 PM   #4
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter
 
clevestinks's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,326
Member Number: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Cinci hasn`t played a meaningful game in 10 years! Cats I wish you were as smart as bengalsfan, at least he makes sense
__________________
<b>BLEEDING BLACK & GOLD IN OHIO</b>[
clevestinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:26 PM   #5
figg
Team Captain
Supporter
 
figg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 747
Member Number: 416
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Hey dip shit its been more than three years! You cant count for shit. Its been more like ten,


Bens last two games were in Jan. let me explain this for the moron Cinci fans, They were playoff games. We do those kind of games in Pittsburgh. They are played after the regular season. But just for the good teams.
Palmers last four games were meaningless. Big f`ing deal type of games.
(Just to follow up Clevestinks)Im sick and tired of people talking about Palmers last 4 games so let me break it down..

1. Against the Steelers--are you f-ing kidding me lol--Palmer threw a TD to Farrior--And with 3min 15 seconds down by 3 Palmer goes back to throw and when he's pressured he gets happy feet and throws the ball no were near a Bungal for a saftey to lose it lol

2.Cleveland OMG He was awesome-he threw 4 TD's WOW and 3 INT's lol

3.Baltimore--wow what a comeback right???? Lets not forget he was the person responsible for putting the team down 20-3 after he was picked for a INT. My take is Baltimore let up.

4. Patriots---He had a good game except----He was picked for another TD lol

How can you Bungal fans say he was great the last four games when he makes mistakes in all of them???
figg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:29 PM   #6
Go_Cats
Bench Warmer
 
Go_Cats's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 352
Member Number: 418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

105 QB rating isn't great? While having to carry the team
__________________
Go_Cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:36 PM   #7
figg
Team Captain
Supporter
 
figg's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 747
Member Number: 416
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Cats
105 QB rating isn't great? While having to carry the team
I just broke down the games for you. Dont comback with that weak ShT. Just because his stats look good in the end it doesnt mean jack.
figg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:28 PM   #8
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
bengalsfan21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 1,113
Member Number: 420
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by figg
(Just to follow up Clevestinks)Im sick and tired of people talking about Palmers last 4 games so let me break it down..

1. Against the Steelers--are you f-ing kidding me lol--Palmer threw a TD to Farrior--And with 3min 15 seconds down by 3 Palmer goes back to throw and when he's pressured he gets happy feet and throws the ball no were near a Bungal for a saftey to lose it lol

2.Cleveland OMG He was awesome-he threw 4 TD's WOW and 3 INT's lol

3.Baltimore--wow what a comeback right???? Lets not forget he was the person responsible for putting the team down 20-3 after he was picked for a INT. My take is Baltimore let up.

4. Patriots---He had a good game except----He was picked for another TD lol

How can you Bungal fans say he was great the last four games when he makes mistakes in all of them???
I never once said he was great the last 4 games or for that matter great at all, all I have said to you and everyone else....now correct me if i'm wrong figg....was that last year was both ben and palmers first years playing. And we need not worry about the 1st year but the years to come.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:26 AM   #9
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned
 
BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Central PA.
Posts: 8,144
Gender: Male
Member Number: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Quote:
1.

Carsons last 4 games: 105 rating
Ben's last 2 games: 60 rating
Surely ur not hanging your hopes for this entire season on that statistic are you... When you're planning in meaningless games, nobody takes you seriously enough to give a shit when they already have a playoff spot secured and they know you'll just roll over and die in the 2nd half.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 11:12 AM   #10
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers TWICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Cats
All you guys have been begging for facts so I'm going to give you some

1.

Carsons last 4 games: 105 rating
Ben's last 2 games: 60 rating

2. Its year three in cincy, and third years a charm
I sure hope you're not hanging your hopes on those two QB ratings.If you wanna use QB ratings,I'll give you two:

Ben's 2004 QB rating: 98.1
Carson's 2004 QB rating: 77.3

In that comparison Ben comes out on top.

Here's two reasons why the Bengals won't beat the Steelers twice this year:

1.Still no defense.We'll run on you,we'll pass on you and you won't be able to do anything about it but cry.

2.You have no chance of beating us in Heinz Field.It ain't happening,no way.If you do get a lucky win against us,it'll be in Cinci.
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts