Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 12-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Yo...Bungals fans...

I was looking at the Bengals schedule, and a funny thing jumped right out at me.

You've only beaten one winning team. And that was Chicago, easily the worst above 500 team in the league...plus, that was back when even the Browns were beating the Bears. And didn't Kyle Orton throw like 18 int's in that game?

Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you hung with the Colts at home and all that, but you are still the Bungals, so why should anybody expect anything but more of the same?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 03:18 PM   #2
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: Yo...Bungals fans...

This is what we have been saying all along..when push comes to shove, you gotta win the big games. And know this, Chad Johnson will pay for that terrible towel incident this weekend. Mark my words !
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:01 PM   #3
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

Chad Johnson promises his best endzone dance is comming this weekend.....
Did he score last time? NO HE DID NOT
What makes him think he will score this weekend??
STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #4
Cape Cod Steel Head
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 545

Lets just refer to them as the Not Ready for Primetime Players.
Cape Cod Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:48 PM   #5
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,776 Times in 3,684 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
I was looking at the Bengals schedule, and a funny thing jumped right out at me.

You've only beaten one winning team. And that was Chicago, easily the worst above 500 team in the league...plus, that was back when even the Browns were beating the Bears. And didn't Kyle Orton throw like 18 int's in that game?

Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, you hung with the Colts at home and all that, but you are still the Bungals, so why should anybody expect anything but more of the same?
vikings have gone on a 4 game winning streak to crawl above .500. but cinci beat them when culpepper threw 18 int too. bengalfans would try to crucify you if you forgot that huge win!
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:19 AM   #6
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 719

Quote:

The Steelers have beaten the same amount of winning teams as the Bengals. Also we beat the Ravens twice convincingly, while you beat them by 1 point and lost another to them. You couldn't even score on a meaningful touchdown drive the ENTIRE game on national television against the Colts, what an embarassment. Hey we're the Steelers USA...watch us and our handoff quarterback get manhandled while our bonehead coach makes idiotic call after call!

Also, your credibility is now shot in calling Chicago the worst above .500 team in the league.

They're better than Minnesota 6-5
Tampa Bay 7-4
Carolina couldn't even score a touchdown on them...hard to say who's better though since Carolina gets so much hype.

I'd take them over New England right now on a neutral field.
And let's see, if Pitt can't score a touchdown drive on Indy...I certainly doubt they can on the Bears, the game would probably end 0-0.

They would probably beat the inconsistent Kansas City too.

So anyway enough about the Bears.

I guess we'll just have to see tomorrow with your big powerful offense and "I have a little ***** injury every week" Roethlisberger.
wildjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:27 PM   #7
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Check your math...The Chargers are a winning team, and, unless you don't count your own team as having a winning record, when we beat the Bunglas, that gave us 2 wins over winning teams.

Laughable, claiming a bunch of NFC teams as being legitimate. The NFC is still the AFC's Junior Varsity...
Old 12-03-2005, 12:30 PM   #8
wildjames
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 719

Quote:
Check your math...The Chargers are a winning team, and, unless you don't count your own team as having a winning record, when we beat the Bunglas, that gave us 2 wins over winning teams.

Laughable, claiming a bunch of NFC teams as being legitimate. The NFC is still the AFC's Junior Varsity...
Right, the same amount of wins over winning teams as the Bengals.

Steelers - Chargers and Bengals
Bengals - Vikings and Bears

Check whose math again?
wildjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 12:36 PM   #9
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Oh, that's right, the worst division in football does have 2 winning teams now...I forgot about Minnesota.

You must be proud, seeings how when you played them, the Bears and the Vikes were 2 of the worst teams in the league.

Whatever...the problem with the Bengals is, was, and always shall be that they are merely the Bengals. It's a second rate mentality, coupled with a massive inferiority complex, wrapped up in a program mired in the muck of losing over, and over, and over again...
Old 12-03-2005, 12:46 PM   #10
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,776 Times in 3,684 Posts

all the pressure is on the bengals now. they will be tight in this game. their players are no longer approaching it as 1 of 16 games on their schedule. this is inexperience at its finest. if they win...good. but if they cant pull it off they may go into a tail spin. and a lack of confidence and pressing to win may rear its ugly head. this bodes well for the steelers. they have the experience to deal with a game of this magnitude and will not be hanging their heads cause they lost the last 2
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote