Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 10-31-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Steel Duck
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 8123
Default Recount...

I just got done watching the movie Recount for the 2nd time..and I'm pissed off all over again......

I STILL don't understand why since this all happened, voting is still NOT standardized! What are your thoughts on this? Do you fear it may happen again?
Old 10-31-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: Recount...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Duck View Post
I just got done watching the movie Recount for the 2nd time..and I'm pissed off all over again......

I STILL don't understand why since this all happened, voting is still NOT standardized! What are your thoughts on this? Do you fear it may happen again?
only fear I have is the farthest left liberal on earth in the White House next year. A gay wedding chapel on every corner along with 24 hour abortion clinics, xmas cancelled, amnesty to all illegals who broke the law in coming here, waiting months to see a Doctor, not to mention in increase in Terrorism in this country. Hell a terrorist may even be in his cabinet, I won't go that far but they sure will be at his dinner table or in church with him. And you are worried about a recount.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Steel Duck
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Well...aren't you just a ray of sunshine.......
Old 10-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
GutterflowerSteel
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1261

Quote:
Well...aren't you just a ray of sunshine.......
lmao

~Sig created by SteelDuck~
GutterflowerSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Leftoverhard
Team Captain

Member Number: 9337

Stogie, you sure are making yourself an easy target . Girlfriend! Terrorist in his cabinet! Ha, how about in his closet? God, you're cracking me up. Happy Halloween sunshine.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:05 PM   #6
Steel Duck
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverhard View Post
Stogie, you sure are making yourself an easy target . Girlfriend! Terrorist in his cabinet! Ha, how about in his closet? God, you're cracking me up. Happy Halloween sunshine.
HAHAHA
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverhard View Post
yes I am going a little overboard. I have been under the weather watching fox news a lot and I am venting on the libs on this site. I don't think the sky will fall if Obama wins, I just don't understand hatred toward Palin when people Obama associates with seem to be the big haters. My life will not change, it saddens me to see tradition leaving this country though. I grew up saying pledge of allegiance, going on christmas break, actually saying merry christmas to people, with very low fear of crime, I could go on but won't stroll down memory lane anymore for your sake, I see this country losing values and don't think Obama and Pelosi or Reid will do anything about it. We need to be tough on crimes, illegals, and terrorism and reward people who contribute not give handouts.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172

i just think it is funny when a democrat wins you hear voter fraud is down and if a republican wins well it is up! i just dont understand cause around here the dems have gotten in trouble for dead folks voting. So i am a bit skeptical about the whole process anymore. it seems both sides of the isle have forgotten for the most part about WE THE PEOPLE.and for the most part all i hear is how BAD america is when it is the opposite. If we where the bad place i keep hearing about no one would want to come to this country. we do have our fair share of problems for sure ,But compare tht to where ever you would like and america will still come out of top. i have lived in europe and both my parents are immigrants so i might have a different out look on this. I would like JUST once to hear a democrat get up and point out how great our country is! but they do not focus on that they focus on the bad and that is what all the evening news run with bad bad bad america! it is sad, but we all have our opinions and the main that stands out is STEELERS ROCK! and that is what i have noticed around here on the forums it would seem there are people from both sides of the isle and we all have a good discussion i havent seen any get out of hand which is nice to see. have a great helloween!!!!

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:28 PM   #9
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,789 Times in 1,795 Posts

Quote:

Already has.....Two words - Acorn, Ohio.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #10
Steel Duck
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Already has.....Two words - Acorn, Ohio.
Unfortunately some voter fraud happens in every election..I just don't know what anyone can do to put a stop to it.
My concern is making sure that legitiment votes are counted...ALL OF THEM. Why is it so damn hard to standardize voting? Make sure everyone in this country is voting using the same methods...the same counting processes..and all following the same rules???? I don't think it's too much to ask for.
All of my attempts to contact and email my local legislators on this issue have been snubbed.

BTW I LOVE your sig