Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
ShutDown24
Team President
 
ShutDown24's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,125
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3997
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
Check the post Squeeler.... I was giving facts about your pathetic Offense. None of which ANYONE has refuted. Let's face it, Big Bust Ben is OVERRATED and your Offensive line is just that, OFFENSIVE.
I love how you won't talk about your team. Oh wait, there isn't much to talk about is there? The only interesting thing I can come up with is 'which top draft pick will you guys take this year?' But since everyone that goes to your club is a bust anyway, I guess even that doesn't matter - now does it?
__________________
ShutDown24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #12
Pdiddy
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 93
Member Number: 10690
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)
Pdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
ShutDown24
Team President
 
ShutDown24's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,125
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3997
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

You didn't refute you were a hick either so yeah, I guess it is.
__________________
ShutDown24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,156
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,668
Thanked 4,967 Times in 1,848 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

1-8-1
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:12 PM   #15
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,257
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,905
Thanked 8,199 Times in 3,492 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
Yep, my work is done here. :)
you served french fries and didnt tell nobody?

__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #16
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,156
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,668
Thanked 4,967 Times in 1,848 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)
And yet you don't refute the fact that the bungholes have always and will forever SUCK.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #17
Pittsky
Bench Warmer
 
Pittsky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 350
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10024
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)
if you looked at other threads on the forum, instead of just running your mouth like a girl you would see that no one is happy with the steelers offense this year. BR is injured, and has been playing like ass. BR himself has even admitted he hasnt been playing well. I personally wish they would take him out and give leftwich a chance since BR is hurt. the chargers defense was great yesterday also, what can ya do? oh yeah. WIN.

If i were you though, i'd worry more about your team.

look at your team. look at your record. if we are a joke. what does that make you? we slaughtered you this season. whats below a joke? maybe you huh?
Pittsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #18
Pittsburghfan
Banned
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,384
Member Number: 5129
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=11317

1-8-1.
Pittsburghfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:53 PM   #19
stillers4me
Living Legend
 
stillers4me's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,670
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy View Post
And still no one refutes the fact the Squeelers offense is a JOKE. Yep, my work is done here. :)
Kiss my Lombardi.
__________________
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #20
NJarhead
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter
 
NJarhead's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7,451
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1932
Thanks: 1,791
Thanked 3,150 Times in 1,323 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Facts about the Squeelers

Is this guy for real? Yelling at us from all the way at the bottom of the Division ....er...um, I mean NFL. Gimme a break.

However pathetic you say our offense is, remember how easily they scored on your pathetic defense (minus one glass-jawed linebacker of course).

Let's be honest here, Who's the more consistently crappy team?? C'mon, you know who it is. Take your miserable existence back to Cincy ya loser.
__________________
"Roughing the Brady - 15 yard penalty: Automatic first down."
NJarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts