Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #21
Crushzilla
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5106
Default Re: Welcome to Patriots week

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289 View Post
I just hope that, if by some miracle, Ben, Willie, Moore, Miller, the o-line, everyone on offense steps up and we get out to a big lead. If/when we do get that lead, I want Arians and Tomlin to run up the score like crazy. Don't make it obvious, but if you're exploiting something all day, keep doing it. Even if you're up by 20 in the 4th.
You mean how the Patriots didn't make it obvious today?

I didn't see the game and stop tracking stats in the third, but judging by the box score...

... looks awfully suspicious to me.

I really want Belicheat to step on a rake.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #22
Hapa
Banned

Member Number: 8230

KILL THOSE MOTHERFATHERSSSSSSSSS
Hapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #23
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushzilla View Post

I didn't see the game and stop tracking stats in the third, but judging by the box score...

They ran it up. They had the ball on Miami 2 yard line with 40 secs. to go, and ran it in on 4th down rather than kneeling on it.

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #24
NYC SteelersFan
Banned

Member Number: 10612

Quote:

A rake? A land mine would be more like it. He glorified running up the score and the media backed him on it and the rest of the league didn't stop him by hurting his players like they should have. But at least he lost to Eli Manning, that will haunt him till the end of time.
NYC SteelersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #25
Crushzilla
Team Owner
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
They ran it up. They had the ball on Miami 2 yard line with 40 secs. to go, and ran it in on 4th down rather than kneeling on it.
I figured. Being an asshole is like heroin to this guy. He's still salty because the "greatest coach of all time" got owned two months ago by college formations that no one runs in the pros because they never work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC SteelersFan View Post
A rake? A land mine would be more like it. He glorified running up the score and the media backed him on it and the rest of the league didn't stop him by hurting his players like they should have. But at least he lost to Eli Manning, that will haunt him till the end of time.
Well... It can either be a serious rake mishap and he maims his foot and is in a great deal of pain, or he just gets knocked in the skull and I get a good giggle...

...Win/win. I don't want to kill the guy just inconvenience, embarrass, and injure. Why can't guys like him ever get wiped out on the sideline? Has to be Joe Pa or Weis.

Where's the justice!?

Oh ya... in Scotsdale, Arizona and in Foxboro writhing on the ground around the 50 yard line.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #26
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611

The hate I have for the patriots isnt as intense without their wussy arrogant QB under center.

I think I hate Brady more then the Patriots themselves. To bad he's out with a little ACL problem....baby!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #27
Crushzilla
Team Owner
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siss View Post
The hate I have for the patriots isnt as intense without their wussy arrogant QB under center.

I think I hate Brady more then the Patriots themselves. To bad he's out with a little ACL problem....baby!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!
You know. The Patriot suggested in another thread that I would probably be even more pissed if Cassel won the Super Bowl... but after thinking about it... I don't think I would be.

My real hatred comes from the trifecta: Brady, Harrison, and Belicheat.

Two aren't going to be there, and I can hope the last one "accidentally" gets floored by an errant Silverback.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #28
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

Quote:
You know. The Patriot suggested in another thread that I would probably be even more pissed if Cassel won the Super Bowl... but after thinking about it... I don't think I would be.

Two aren't going to be there, and I can hope the last one "accidentally" gets floored by an errant Silverback.
My dislike comes from the fact that Brady was able to learn with a flattened learning curve based on Belicheats* cheating. As a result, he didn't have all the ups and downs that a normal starting QB would have.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #29
NYC SteelersFan
Banned

Member Number: 10612

Quote:

It wouldn't bother me if the Patriots win the Superbowl with Cassel. At least then people would wake up to the fact that football teams aren't a product of individual players but rather individual players are a product of football teams and the system in which they play in. People can suck Brady off less and give the majority of praise rightfully to what actually won him those superbowls, a good headcoach that cheated his ass off like a miserable piece of #$%^
NYC SteelersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #30
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,820 Times in 914 Posts

Hopefully Keisel, Parker, Woodley, Townsend, McFadden, Miller are healthy and ready to go.

Gonna be a tough place to win on the road, but would love to see the Pats held to 13 points and the Stillers throw up a minimum of 24 with a physical pounding of them for good measure.
El-Gonzo Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote