Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #1361
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: Steelers vs. Patricheats* Nov. 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecountoncleats View Post
how that for a flame, you flamers? I am, in fact, a troll and I don't care. You people know jackshit about football or the Pittsburgh Steelers and your insults are profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. Come heave or don't come at all.
Um...

That is quite ironic. Why?

Quote:
A real shutdown corner doesn't give 15 yards cushion.
Let's see. A person who knows about Steeler football will know that we have a D coach named Dick LeBeau. THey will also know that Dick LeBeau runs what is called a zone blitz scheme.

now pay attention.

In a zone blitz system, the CB's have RUN SUPPORT duties, especially because they have to cover the zones which are vacated by the blitzers on run plays. Hence, Steelers CB's BACK OFF so they don't get locked up by the WR's on run plays. . .

I guess you woulda known that had you seen previous CB's defending the same way.

Quote:
Bible belt town you live and take your ass to church and keep voting for ignorant GOP candidates that pretend like nothing is wrong. Dissent is the most favorable form of patriotism
Wow. I thought liberals were supposed to be open minded and accepting of all lifestyles.

Quote:
I'm sure my bro will get pissed I used his name to verbally destroy you.
Um. See above. Please get your facts straght before you claim victory, let alone "verbal destruction."

Quote:
Real fans who sat thru the 80's are pessimists.
Um, I have a Steelers garbage can that is as old as you.

And if you are only 29, then you didn't really "sit" through the 80's. You came of age in the 90's with Bill Cowher and his great teams of the mid-90's.

It really helps if you check your facts in your posts, let alone the same post.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #1362
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

Quote:
While my brother goes to get food, I will jump in just because I've only been a fan since birth 29 years ago. Of course as I see the pics of my brother and my dad going to Steelers playoff games in the 70's, I piss on your GOP-my-country-right-or-wrong analysis. Are you jagoffs even from Pittsburgh? I know what city we were born in. Only a fascist refuses to take the crap-ass play from Ike Taylor, the weakest CB in universe. I've watched that fool drop INTs, blow coverages, commit idiot penalty after idiot penalty for years now. A real shutdown corner doesn't give 15 yards cushion. A real shutdown corner finishes and get the turnover. A real shutdown corner doesn't blow coverage and then taunts the chump who just drops the ball like he made it happen.
My Steelers fanhood is real. Your out-of-town ass needs to stay in whatever Bible belt town you live and take your ass to church and keep voting for ignorant GOP candidates that pretend like nothing is wrong. Dissent is the most favorable form of patriotism (bad pun having just crushed the Patsies), so says James Madison. But you Christers are more interested in Dolly Madison as you gain weight and the fat builds up in your head. You have no idea what Steelers fanhood is like. Real steeler fans are pessimistic, not only positive Ned Flanders Buccaneer fans. I've watched over the years and I've never seen most of you. I think my brother has been here since back in the day. You people don't curse or jump on the back of a jerk off CB who makes idiotic plays. Go join a Colts fanclub or some shit. Real Steeler fans curse, bitch-slap marks like you for whining about "why can't you say anything positive?" Pussies. Grow a pair and take the bad, recognize it and remove it. That means reset your computers, put down your comics and actually visit the 'Burgh you fake-ass never dealt with the Point when it's flood penises. Again, I don't post here and I'm sure my bro will get pissed I used his name to verbally destroy you. But i've seen the originals and I can spot a fugazi-fan a mile away. Real fans who sat thru the 80's are pessimists. You people just became fans and I wipe my ass with you
I'd call that a Grade A meltdown.

So now that you've gotten that off your chest and made a complete ass out of both you and your brother, you may now go find another place to drop your little pearls of wisdom.

And you still suck.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #1363
Preacher
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
I was trying to give him a chance to cut the crap, but he just wouldn't drop it. Sorry, only a troll bitches about a CB after a blowout win on the road.
Oh Man.

I answered him too late.

DANGIT>
Old 11-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #1364
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,466 Times in 2,382 Posts

Quote:
I was trying to give him a chance to cut the crap, but he just wouldn't drop it. Sorry, only a troll bitches about a CB after a blowout win on the road.
What do you know, your not a true Steelers fan.

Got some more koolaid?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #1365
touchdownward
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 3188

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post

For 1500!
and 1.

..err.. I mean and 7.

Blah!
touchdownward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #1366
Preacher
Living Legend

Quote:

But FS. . .

It wasn't a real win. Brady wasn't playing and well, the ball was more wet for the Pats* and you know, some of their players were a wittle hurt.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:33 PM   #1367
touchdownward
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 3188

Quote:
He's had the stench of forboding banishment on him for a few weeks now, he had his chances. Great job.

Blah!
touchdownward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #1368
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
Thanked 1,012 Times in 532 Posts
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
I'd call that a Grade A meltdown.

So now that you've gotten that off your chest and made a complete ass out of both you and your brother, you may now go find another place to drop your little pearls of wisdom.

And you still suck.

You are awesome "X"!

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #1369
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
While my brother goes to get food, I will jump in just because I've only been a fan since birth 29 years ago. Of course as I see the pics of my brother and my dad going to Steelers playoff games in the 70's, I piss on your GOP-my-country-right-or-wrong analysis. Are you jagoffs even from Pittsburgh? I know what city we were born in. Only a fascist refuses to take the crap-ass play from Ike Taylor, the weakest CB in universe. I've watched that fool drop INTs, blow coverages, commit idiot penalty after idiot penalty for years now. A real shutdown corner doesn't give 15 yards cushion. A real shutdown corner finishes and get the turnover. A real shutdown corner doesn't blow coverage and then taunts the chump who just drops the ball like he made it happen.
My Steelers fanhood is real. Your out-of-town ass needs to stay in whatever Bible belt town you live and take your ass to church and keep voting for ignorant GOP candidates that pretend like nothing is wrong. Dissent is the most favorable form of patriotism (bad pun having just crushed the Patsies), so says James Madison. But you Christers are more interested in Dolly Madison as you gain weight and the fat builds up in your head. You have no idea what Steelers fanhood is like. Real steeler fans are pessimistic, not only positive Ned Flanders Buccaneer fans. I've watched over the years and I've never seen most of you. I think my brother has been here since back in the day. You people don't curse or jump on the back of a jerk off CB who makes idiotic plays. Go join a Colts fanclub or some shit. Real Steeler fans curse, bitch-slap marks like you for whining about "why can't you say anything positive?" Pussies. Grow a pair and take the bad, recognize it and remove it. That means reset your computers, put down your comics and actually visit the 'Burgh you fake-ass never dealt with the Point when it's flood penises. Again, I don't post here and I'm sure my bro will get pissed I used his name to verbally destroy you. But i've seen the originals and I can spot a fugazi-fan a mile away. Real fans who sat thru the 80's are pessimists. You people just became fans and I wipe my ass with you
EXCUSE ME?!?!? Ike's a freaking human. He's not going to make every play all the time. That's why there are 11 PLAYERS on the field at one time. Ike had one helluva game today. Minus his stupidity at the end, he's got nothing to be upset about.

You really think I don't know what real Steelers fanhood is? You don't think ANYONE here doesn't know what real Steelers fanhood is? Last I checked we're all standing behind the team through good times and bad. NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS!!! Guys like me who were fortunate enough to avoid being born in the 1980s ACTUALLY CHOOSE INSTEAD OF BANDWAGON JUMPING TO SUPPORT THE TEAM DURING THE SEASONS THAT SUCKED THAT WE WERE ALIVE FOR! Real Steelers fans do what you say? Real Steelers fans support their team and DON'T JUMP ON THEM because of something that goes wrong. I have done that for 17 YEARS. SINCE THE DAY I WAS GIVEN BIRTH! Also, I have been to Pittsburgh hundreds of times, I run into nothing but blue collar hard working people in that town who support their Football team(No matter how hard it is to do.) One of the many reasons I chose to be a Steelers fan. LOYALTY.

Quote:
how that for a flame, you flamers? I am, in fact, a troll and I don't care. You people know jackshit about football or the Pittsburgh Steelers and your insults are profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. Come heave or don't come at all.
We know jackshit about Football? I've played Football since I was in 4th grade. I think I would know something about Football.

Quote:
Again, don't blame my brother, it's not his fault you people are trogs. And while he wouldn't sanction me writing under his name, I dont give a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter. You people are asses. Next time I'll make my own avatar
Again, don't blame me you got shown the door

Quote:
Time for someone to be shown the door.
Don't let the door hit where the good lord split ya!

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #1370
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
Looks like I missed all the fun.
Yep, but once again like always, that sucker was shown the door.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote