Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #21
steelerbackr4life
Team Captain
Supporter
 
steelerbackr4life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 960
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1931
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
Hey, let's put this into perspective here. Was it Heath Miller who took the helmet to helmet shot earlier in the game even though the Patriot player who gave the shot was the one who got hurt? That didn't get called. Sorry, but Payback's a bitch. I don't feel bad for little Wes Welker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Nice observation. It was actually the very next series. That Clark leveled him. Also the very next play that Harrison forced the second qb fumble. Can anyone say intimidation?
__________________
steelerbackr4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #22
MichaelAngelo
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 22
Member Number: 710
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
Hoculi blows another call..... Belicheat blows his nose...



EDIT::: What a farking racist website. blacksportslonline.com You'd think he be praising the black guy for decking the shit outta the little white guy.
I might not like the guy, but that last comment was out of line in my opinion. How is it a racist website? Hines Ward is black, Clark is black and he is killing Plaxico Burress and Allen Iverson who are black.

So he maybe an idiot but obviously his agenda is not to protect black players. Now I don't know what his agenda is, but I see the site on PFT.com and Deadspin.com all the time so maybe he does strike a nerve with people.

Still hate him, but not because of race

By the way I am white
MichaelAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #23
PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter
 
PisnNapalm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Spring City, PA
Posts: 2,776
Member Number: 1225
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
I might not like the guy, but that last comment was out of line in my opinion. How is it a racist website? Hines Ward is black, Clark is black and he is killing Plaxico Burress and Allen Iverson who are black.

So he maybe an idiot but obviously his agenda is not to protect black players. Now I don't know what his agenda is, but I see the site on PFT.com and Deadspin.com all the time so maybe he does strike a nerve with people.

Still hate him, but not because of race

By the way I am white

I find the whole premise of a "blacksports website" to be out of line. I'm fed up with the whole mindset of only white people can be racist. Wanna bet if there is a "whitesports" website it'd get hammered for being racist? Wonder if there is one.... hmmmm

I was brought up that a person is judged on his actions, not his skin color. I don't even know if I can articulate why I think that website is wrong.
__________________
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Μολὼν λάβε
PisnNapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #24
TasmanianTroy271
Team Captain
 
TasmanianTroy271's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pittsburgh (Ingram)
Posts: 738
Gender: Male
Member Number: 544
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
Hey, let's put this into perspective here. Was it Heath Miller who took the helmet to helmet shot earlier in the game even though the Patriot player who gave the shot was the one who got hurt? That didn't get called. Sorry, but Payback's a bitch. I don't feel bad for little Wes Welker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Even though it wasn't called, we can be expecting a fine for that one...

Sorry Heath, open up your pocket book, I can hear it already

"Unnecessary roughness on a defenseless defender"
__________________
82 Tackles, 8 Interceptions, 21 Passes Defensed, 1 TD
TasmanianTroy271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter
 
43Hitman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 5,660
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1251
Thanks: 2,627
Thanked 861 Times in 460 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
I find the whole premise of a "blacksports website" to be out of line. I'm fed up with the whole mindset of only white people can be racist. Wanna bet if there is a "whitesports" website it'd get hammered for being racist? Wonder if there is one.... hmmmm

I was brought up that a person is judged on his actions, not his skin color. I don't even know if I can articulate why I think that website is wrong.
Yep, just like the movie channel StarzBlack. Wtf is that? If there was a StarzWhite channel there would be litigation.

Oh and I am White and proud. Call me racist if you want.
__________________


"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #26
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

I have rewatched the hit, and it turns out the penalty should have never been called.

Clark actually doesn't leave his feet until the contact was already made. His feet were still panted on the ground when he oblitered Wes Welker.

It was the Unstoppable Force (Clark) colliding with the Immovable Object (Wekler) which is simple physics.

Ever see a vehicle traveling at a high speed hit a wall? The rear wheels come up off the ground on impact, and that's what happened with the hit.
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts