Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #21
steelerbackr4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1931
Default Re: Same Guy Who Call Hines Ward Dirty Now Goes After Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
Hey, let's put this into perspective here. Was it Heath Miller who took the helmet to helmet shot earlier in the game even though the Patriot player who gave the shot was the one who got hurt? That didn't get called. Sorry, but Payback's a bitch. I don't feel bad for little Wes Welker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Nice observation. It was actually the very next series. That Clark leveled him. Also the very next play that Harrison forced the second qb fumble. Can anyone say intimidation?
Old 12-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #22
MichaelAngelo
Water Boy

Member Number: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
Hoculi blows another call..... Belicheat blows his nose...

EDIT::: What a farking racist website. blacksportslonline.com You'd think he be praising the black guy for decking the shit outta the little white guy.
I might not like the guy, but that last comment was out of line in my opinion. How is it a racist website? Hines Ward is black, Clark is black and he is killing Plaxico Burress and Allen Iverson who are black.

So he maybe an idiot but obviously his agenda is not to protect black players. Now I don't know what his agenda is, but I see the site on PFT.com and Deadspin.com all the time so maybe he does strike a nerve with people.

Still hate him, but not because of race

By the way I am white
MichaelAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #23
PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
I might not like the guy, but that last comment was out of line in my opinion. How is it a racist website? Hines Ward is black, Clark is black and he is killing Plaxico Burress and Allen Iverson who are black.

So he maybe an idiot but obviously his agenda is not to protect black players. Now I don't know what his agenda is, but I see the site on PFT.com and Deadspin.com all the time so maybe he does strike a nerve with people.

Still hate him, but not because of race

By the way I am white

I find the whole premise of a "blacksports website" to be out of line. I'm fed up with the whole mindset of only white people can be racist. Wanna bet if there is a "whitesports" website it'd get hammered for being racist? Wonder if there is one.... hmmmm

I was brought up that a person is judged on his actions, not his skin color. I don't even know if I can articulate why I think that website is wrong.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #24
TasmanianTroy271
Team Captain

Member Number: 544

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragtruk View Post
Hey, let's put this into perspective here. Was it Heath Miller who took the helmet to helmet shot earlier in the game even though the Patriot player who gave the shot was the one who got hurt? That didn't get called. Sorry, but Payback's a bitch. I don't feel bad for little Wes Welker. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Even though it wasn't called, we can be expecting a fine for that one...

Sorry Heath, open up your pocket book, I can hear it already

"Unnecessary roughness on a defenseless defender"
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
I find the whole premise of a "blacksports website" to be out of line. I'm fed up with the whole mindset of only white people can be racist. Wanna bet if there is a "whitesports" website it'd get hammered for being racist? Wonder if there is one.... hmmmm

I was brought up that a person is judged on his actions, not his skin color. I don't even know if I can articulate why I think that website is wrong.
Yep, just like the movie channel StarzBlack. Wtf is that? If there was a StarzWhite channel there would be litigation.

Oh and I am White and proud. Call me racist if you want.

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #26
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

I have rewatched the hit, and it turns out the penalty should have never been called.

Clark actually doesn't leave his feet until the contact was already made. His feet were still panted on the ground when he oblitered Wes Welker.

It was the Unstoppable Force (Clark) colliding with the Immovable Object (Wekler) which is simple physics.

Ever see a vehicle traveling at a high speed hit a wall? The rear wheels come up off the ground on impact, and that's what happened with the hit.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote